Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Manduzkick o Lukaku +10????

Lukaku alone' date=' +10m is a bonus!

A little inquiry guys....

Put a bid in for a 'PLAYER THAT HAD REQUESTED A TRANSFER (level 5)' and his team countered me a ridiculous offer for 2 of my best players (didnt know you could even counter when a player asks for a transfer).

I went to reject with insulted, but I cant....instead, I get a message saying "Your Chairman is dealing with this transfer as the player has requested a transfer".

I cannot cancel or anything now, its just in my chairmans hands!! Is this a bug? Or have others found this problem?

TIA

Definitely a bug.. Report it.

Alexis Sanchez and Adriano or Reus?

Cheers

If Adriano is useful' date=' the duo.

Joao Pereira or Maicon + 3 mil

Maicon +3m.

Alaba or Neymar?

Lacazette + Imbula for Gomez?

Neymar & Gomez.

Koke or Nasri?

Nasri has had a good season but Koke has had an exceptional one, get Koke! Should get, no will get a +1 this week or next.

Koke or Edin Dzeko?

I'd buy / keep Koke.

What about' date=' ter Stegan, Rode and Ginter??[/quote']

For Lukaku, right?

I'd pick the trio, mainly because of ter Stegen.

Alberto Moreno and Sebastian Jung or Patrick Herrmann?

The side in bold' date=' mate!

I believe you'd benefit particularly from getting Moreno.

Koke or El Shaarawy?

Sign / keep Koke!

He's a fantastic midfield prospect and his performance consistency is higher than SES's.

The Spaniard also plays for a winning team, in a better league.

Neymar or Hazard?

I'm looking to sell Neymar' date=' in a swap deal with 7mill plus Hazard. Is it worth it or is it too little?[/quote']

Why would you want to sell Neymar, mate?

I'd keep him tbh.

I'd choose Lukaku and the 10M.

Koke or Nasri?

Short / medium term: Nasri

Long term: Koke

Alaba or Neymar?

I'd opt for the sides in bold.

If you had the opportunity to get one of Alaba' date=' Hummels or Chiellini, who would you get?[/quote']

Alaba, for me.

From my point of view, he's already the best LB in the World.

The lad is only 21, has plenty of quality and potential and plays for the best team in the World imo.

I'm selling Neymar because he hasn't been putting in the effort for me. Hazard though had a great season. (In the game world) and his team won the league. The only problem is that I might sell Neymar to a rival club that is also contending with the title. Also the other manager put in a bid for 25mill plus SES and Lamela which I rejected.

He has the following players:

Modric (great season in GW)

Gundogan(great season in GW)

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

I can get 2 of these fine players for Neymar, right?:confused::confused::confused:

I'm selling Neymar because he hasn't been putting in the effort for me. Hazard though had a great season. (In the game world) and his team won the league. The only problem is that I might sell Neymar to a rival club that is also contending with the title. Also the other manager put in a bid for 25mill plus SES and Lamela which I rejected.

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

I can get 2 of these fine players for Neymar' date=' right?:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

Yes, I'd ask for Isco + Pogba or Isco + Gundogan. ;)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

I can get 2 of these fine players for Neymar' date=' right?:confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

Hazard and Januzaj.

I need to pick one of this players (for play as defense)

Jagielka

Ranocchia

Castan

Demichelis

Toulalan

Evans

Skrtel

please rank' date=' and thanks![/quote']

Ranocchia, Evans then Demichelis.

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

Depends on your needs, one of the hottest players in that list at this moment is Hazard.

If you are looking for 1 mf + 1 fw in exchange... those more popular choice now are...

mf: Hazard, Isco, Pogba, Gundogan, Januzaj

fw: Lewa, Lukaku

A relatively fair deal would be something like Hazard+Lukaku or Lewa+Pogba.

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

Keep Neymar. Play him in different positions he's versatile, let him take free kicks and penalties and he'll get back to form. ;)

£10m' date=' Jovetic and Hamsik for my Rooney??

Can't say I am too keen on Jovetic....[/quote']

Easily Rooney

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

I'd personally keep Neymar but if you're selling try and get Isco + Lukaku.Pogba

Koke or El Shaarawy?

Koke

Neymar or Hazard?

I'm looking to sell Neymar' date=' in a swap deal with 7mill plus Hazard. Is it worth it or is it too little?[/quote']

Definitely Neymar

Lukaku

Alexis Sanchez and Adriano or Reus?

Cheers

If Adriano starts for you then I'd take the duo if not then keep Reus

Alaba or Neymar?

If you have a good LB then I'd keep Neymar if not get Alaba.

Don't know too much about Lacazette & Imbula so can't be off too much help in that deal

Koke or Nasri?

Koke

Pogba

Hazard

Januzaj

Di Maria

SES

Jese

Falcao

Lewa

Isco

Lukaku

Lamela

That's possibly because you aren't playing him in the correct positions. Neymar in a 3-4-3 as a left or right forward has been an absolute beast for me since he became a 90-rated player. That said, I got the same effects playing him in a 4-3-3-wingers or a normal 4-3-3.

I'd keep Neymar at all costs, but if you're really willing to sell him, I wouldn't take anything less than Isco and Pogba.

Alaba or Neymar?

Alaba. A good LB is much more in demand than a good forward.

I'm not convinced with Lacazette, or in that case any Lyon player at the moment. Plus, if you'd get Alaba, there is that DM cover that Imbula provides.

Fiorentina have been performing well recently. CL is definitely up for grabs, but given Gomez' injury struggles, I can't tell which decision would be better. On a personal level, given Gomez' record as a striker, I'd go for him.