Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

A little inquiry guys....

Put a bid in for a 'PLAYER THAT HAD REQUESTED A TRANSFER (level 5)' and his team countered me a ridiculous offer for 2 of my best players (didnt know you could even counter when a player asks for a transfer).

I went to reject with insulted' date=' but I cant....instead, I get a message saying "Your Chairman is dealing with this transfer as the player has requested a transfer".

I cannot cancel or anything now, its just in my chairmans hands!! Is this a bug? Or have others found this problem?

TIA[/quote']

LOL......thats most definately a bug.On transfer requests the manager cannot counter you.Interesting to see what happens with that.

Definitely a bug.. Report it.

What is the point of bug reports? They clearly didnt even bother checking as this was the reply i recieved.......

Hi Daniel' date='

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have now reviewed this ticket and believe that there is no reported bug. Please refer to the on-line Help article "Player Concerns" - "Transfer Request" with the link provided below in which it states:

Basically, if you let your player develop these concerns to either one Level 5 concern or multiple highish level concerns then they will request a transfer and you loose control of the player's sale to your Chairman. You will not be able to reject deals or negotiate a transfer deal. If however you decide to sell the player before it gets to this stage then you have full control over the sale or if you manage to appease the player before this stage and bring his concerns back down you can keep the player.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&srid=471045&aid=83[/url]

Due to this we are now closing this ticket.

Regards

Soccer Manager

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Should i give my Modric for Gündogan ? My team is in my sig

Gundogan will eventually have a higher rating than Modric imo.

But I don't think it will happen in less than 3 years.

So' date=' if you plan on staying in that GW for more than 3 years, I'd go for Gundogan.

If that isn't the case, I'd keep Modric.

Sanchez + money or

aguero

Unless it's a considerable amount of money, I'd choose Aguero.

My CBs - Silva' date=' Hummels, Vidic, Jagielka

I also have Ivanovic and Puyol but they start at full back.

Strong enough?[/quote']

Yes, in that case, I'd keep Suárez.

However, I noticed you have a few old defenders.

I'd try to replace them with some promising young ones.

Januzaj + 15m or Griezmann?

What would you be able to buy with those 15M?

Unless you can bring in 1 or 2 talents with that cash' date=' I'd pick Griezmann.

Enzo Perez for my Fabian Schar

if it is a keep for Schar, how much cash should be offered in deal?

thanks in advance

I don't believe that offer is good enough for Schar.

If you only want cash, I wouldn't sell the Swiss defender for less than 13M.

My hummels and benzema for Iniesta?

Ive got a fairly deep squad' date=' would still have Messi and Ronaldo (Ronaldo moves up and iniesta goes wide) and Pique and Silva as first choice cbs.[/quote']

I'd keep your duo, mainly because of the "age factor".

You could use Hummels at DM and Ronaldo on the wing, while Messi and Benzema play in attack.

Pjanic or Knoche + Ricardo Rodriguez?

I'd opt for the side in bold, mostly because of Rodríguez. :)

In one of my gameworlds I am a little club and can afford a second choice striker now as I sold off some assets' date=' there is not much about so I have the choice of either[b'] Pato, Javier Hernandez or Cerci[/b], all would go into my starting XI as my second choice striker.

Who do I choose and why?

Personally i would choose Pato.

We're at the start of the World Cup year. It's in Brazil, Pato will likely feature. A few good performances and we could see him back in Europe. He's playing well whilst in Brazil also.

Buy Luiz Adriano for £10m???

Pretty competitive setup - question is' date=' can he surpass his 89??[/quote']

I dont think he will go past 90 , but 90 he can get .

MUNIAIN' date=' Iker or LUCAS, Moura whitch one is better?[/quote']

Lucas Moura cose Muniain cant move from Bilbao .

Iker Casillas or Cech??

Casillas still easy the best GK in the world .

Who has the higher peak' date=' Nastasić or Subotić?[/quote']

They are very similar , Nastasic is younger and SM seems to love youngsters and he is already at a bigger team .

Subotic has a massive injury and nobody knows how he will comeback , but the fact he is serbian must hurry his recovery .

Been offered Guarin and 4 mill for Santon would the extra ratings point (90 over 89) offer more value despite 4 year age gap? Is Santon likely to go over 89? I don't really have tremendous need for more central midfielders.

I'd prefer Guarin!

In one of my gameworlds I am a little club and can afford a second choice striker now as I sold off some assets' date=' there is not much about so I have the choice of either[b'] Pato, Javier Hernandez or Cerci[/b], all would go into my starting XI as my second choice striker.

Who do I choose and why?

I'd go Hernandez. I think he is the best of the three first & foremost. But I think if he doesnt start getting more playing time he will get a move to a top European side.

El Sharaawy Lamela and Ivanovic or Neymar?

(I have neymar)

Keep Neymar.

Who has the higher peak' date=' Nastasić or Subotić?[/quote']

I see their peaks at the same, 93.

Who do I prefer as a player? Subotic, the guy is fantastic, mops up after Hummels every game.

Would I pick him over Nastasic? Not at the moment, he is quite injury prone and his latest one is a big one, as it stands I'd rather have Nastasic.

Reus and Tello or Ozil?

Reus & Tello.

Who do I choose and why?

Id go with Chicarito. Pato has had it and i dont rate Cerici. Hernandez still plays for united, and you never know when he could put form together.

El Sharaawy Lamela and Ivanovic or Neymar?

(I have neymar)

Dont sell Neymar' date=' 21 Barca, SM... is also an amazing player in real life.

Who has the higher peak, Nastasić or Subotić?

hard to say Nastasic is a wildcard really. you cant go wrong with Subo, quality player, in a qulaity partnership with Hummels. Just as long as he can stay out of major injury in future and Dormund dont dissapear

Reus and Tello or Ozil?

ozil, numpties...

Rank Jonathan Tah' date=' Maximilian Arnold, Arkadiusz Milik?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Arnold

Tah

Milik (miles behind the other 2 imo)

Coutinho + 5m or Griezmann?

Both great. I wanna say griezman by the tiniest, so if the 5m is useful coutinho. either way this one is close. Go Griezmann