lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you PM SM dev Vicky in the forums explaining the situation and giving tje GW ID then it will be investigated. I did this regarding a set up I was in and within days the culprits were banned from the set up. However this won't stop a persistent cheat unfortunately' date=' best suggestion I can make is if yoy have friends in the set up is for you all to quit and either join another set up or create a custom set up for you and your friends, that way you can dictate who is allowed in.[/font']

Great suggestion :) Nobody wants to leave the gameworld we have all be in there for nearly 5 years now. How do I find Vicky?

Great suggestion :) Nobody wants to leave the gameworld we have all be in there for nearly 5 years now. How do I find Vicky?

There lies the problem' date=' if you have been in a set up for such a long time you are loathed to leave due to cheats, I mean you could just hope he/she goes away, however as long as he/she is getting away with it the chances are they will stick around, such a shame really.

To contact Vicky go to your control panel > Private meesages > send new messages and under the recipient username type: SM Dev a drop down menu will appear and Vicky is the bottom option.[/font']

I inherited a squad where most of my 90+ rated players are midfielders. I had an offer for Schweinsteiger (Fellaini, Carrick + money which I'm obviously not interested in) who is the highest rated player in the squad. Thought about proposing a straight swap for Ramos as a top class defender would be a great addition. Don't think he will accept (being 2 years younger and the other manager has a great record) but should I try it? He probably thinks someone else will be daft enough to swap another 95 for what he proposed.

Iturbe for sure! :)

I'd prefere Ibarbo

AAAAND

Djourou or Corluka?

Corluka

I inherited a squad where most of my 90+ rated players are midfielders. I had an offer for Schweinsteiger (Fellaini' date=' Carrick + money which I'm obviously not interested in) who is the highest rated player in the squad. Thought about proposing a straight swap for Ramos as a top class defender would be a great addition. Don't think he will accept (being 2 years younger and the other manager has a great record) but should I try it? He probably thinks someone else will be daft enough to swap another 95 for what he proposed.[/quote']

It's very unlikely that he accepts , he probably thinks that you are new to game and will accept any offer

I inherited a squad where most of my 90+ rated players are midfielders. I had an offer for Schweinsteiger (Fellaini' date=' Carrick + money which I'm obviously not interested in) who is the highest rated player in the squad. Thought about proposing a straight swap for Ramos as a top class defender would be a great addition. Don't think he will accept (being 2 years younger and the other manager has a great record) but should I try it? He probably thinks someone else will be daft enough to swap another 95 for what he proposed.[/quote']

To be honest I see it as a fair swap, especially if the other managers need for a high rated midfielder is of importance to him and he has adequate defensive cover.

His initial offer is simply insulting so I envisage dealing with him will be problematic.

Neuer or De Gea + Diego Costa?

In goal i have Casillas and De Gea.

In attack i have Messi' date=' Neymar, Fabregas, Sanchez and Gotze.[/quote']

The duo for me mate, Costa is nailed on for 93 by the end of the season and De Gea is great cover for the inevitable downward spiral (in terms of SM ratings not real life talent) of Casillas. No need to have two such high rated Keepers.

Also each of your attacking players have the versatility to play in most midfield positions enabling you to use Costa more as an out and out forward rather than needing to deploy him as a CAM, giving you an abundance of attacking depth.

Keep De Gea and Diego Costa.

You don't really need Neuer since you already have Casillas and De Gea (backup)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neuer for me ;)

Sorry I don't see that you have Casillas xD Keep the duo for me too

fellaini + carrick + money, what a bad offer.

I'd do it. Defenders are a rare commodity. Try your luck

Juan Iturbe or Balde Keita & Lorenzo Crisetig?

None will get near my team unless 88/89+

Iturbe is absolutely great. Go with him' date=' one of the best prospects in the world.

In attack i have Messi, Neymar, Fabregas, Sanchez and Gotze.

Neuer has a better market value, and is the better player altogether. If anything I'd sell Casillas.

Mkhitaryan or Kroos?

Sign / keep Kroos' date=' mate!

Hi. I found a semi-original Bayern in a new GC (without Lewandowski because he was still a Dortmund player). Would you swap:

Muller for Cavani?

Ribery (or Robben, but I think he want Ribery) for Aguero?

Bayern need strikers and has a lot of wings (Gotze, Muller, Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri)

I'd pick the players in bold.

But obviously, I'd rather let Robben go, instead of Ribéry.

balotelli or verratti? thnks

I'd choose Verratti; reason?

Balotelli - talent and no attitude

Verratti - talent and attitude

The young midfielder also plays for a better club' date=' when compared to Balo.

In attack i have Messi, Neymar, Fabregas, Sanchez and Gotze.

I'd opt for the side in bold.

PS: as I already said (a million times) in this forum, you only need 1 very good GK. :)

Juan Iturbe or Balde Keita & Lorenzo Crisetig?

None will get near my team unless 88/89+

I'd buy / keep Iturbe, who has a considerable potential.