• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Insigne or Markovic?

Insigne.

Bryan Ruiz or Tom Huddlestone

In a GC with a ok squad both will be in first team.

Huddlestone... Seems to be excelling at Hull and Fulham are terrible.

Emboaba Oscar or Francisco Isco? :confused:

Isco.

Ramires + Van Ginkel + Batshuayi or Courtois + Nicolas Castillo ? (I got better youngsters than Ginkel)

Batshuayi or Muriel ?

If you haven't got a decent keeper' date=' the side with Courtois. If you already have a sufficient keeper, the side with Ramires.

Verratti, Asier Illarramendi (after he rises) or Kevin Strootman?

Strootman, although Verratti would probably be the better option in SM.

Dante + Howedes for Thiago Silva?

Silva.

Easily Isco

Insigne or Markovic?

Insigne

Can someone tell me what leagues are going to be rated in the next month or two?

Not sure if this is the right thread but Spain is currently being reviewed now, England, Italy and Germany have all been reviewed recently so I'd assume France is next.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Kevin strootman or Andre schurrle

2. Paulinho or 10M + Callejon

strootman

paulinho

Guarin or Lamela?

lamela

Would anyone do any of these deals

Mario Gotze (My Player) for Xabi Alonso

Mario Gotze (My Player) for Xavi Hernandez

i'm in need of a new look team and a new look CM so either of the two would be a perfect fit

keep gotze

Smalling' date=' Danilo or Torres?[/quote']

danilo, smalling, torres

Dante + Howedes for Thiago Silva?

keep/get Silva

Verratti' date=' Asier Illarramendi (after he rises) or Kevin Strootman?[/quote']

Verratti

Strootman

Illarra

Ramires + Van Ginkel + Batshuayi or Courtois + Nicolas Castillo ? (I got better youngsters than Ginkel)

Batshuayi or Muriel ?

Who is your GK? if you have some regular' date=' get courtois. If you have some great take the trio

Muriel

Isco

Bryan Ruiz or Tom Huddlestone

In a GC with a ok squad both will be in first team.

Ruiz

Insigne or Markovic?

Insigne

Not sure if this is the right thread but Spain is currently being reviewed now' date=' England, Italy and Germany have all been reviewed recently so I'd assume France is next.[/quote']

I might be mistaken, but I did recall the Ligue 1 being reviewed sometime in Nov/Dec where Thiago Motta got his rise to 91. Perhaps it was one off rise.

I think the Portuguese or Dutch league could be next.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Insigne or Markovic?

Insigne easily for me. He's playing for the better team' date=' better national NT and is having a good season.

Ghoulam or Tabanou, which is better for long term?

and also is Hamouma worth buying? seems a little aged already, but scoring goals. What do you think?

A close one but I'd say Tabanou. Both have been linked with lots of different clubs, both are playing well for St Etienne. I know Ghoulam was rated pretty highly a few years back but that seems to have settled down now.

Hamouma is still worth a buy. 26 is not aged. :rolleyes:

jonathan de guzman or Marco sau? position is not important

Personally I'd go for De Guzman. I feel he's the better player.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ghoulam or Tabanou' date=' which is better for long term?

and also is Hamouma worth buying? seems a little aged already, but scoring goals. What do you think?[/quote']

I would agree with my Geordie counterpart and go for Tabanou, he also gives you a little more versatility in game, basically any formation you choose to play Tabanou can play anywhere down the left, I doubt Ghoulam would be as effective in for example a 4-3-3, 4-3-3W 4-2-4 formation etc if he was needed to play up front on the left.

jonathan de guzman or Marco sau? position is not important

De Guzman for me' date=' a bias view purely based on the fact I have never seen Sau play, you will know more about Sau than I do in all honesty. All I can say is while both play for clubs in a similar league position EPL is the stronger league and rated higher by UEFA so chances are players with higher ratings at Swansea may have more chance of holding there rating than players at Cagliari.[/font']

Thiago or Lukaku?

A tough one this. If position is of no relevance I would go for Lukaku' date=' I would have possibly sided with Thiago if he had been a regular at Bayern. So for the here and now get/keep Lukaku.[/font']

Draxler or Negredo

Wow' date=' another tough tough one this for me. Negredo has been outstanding for City this season, and I envisage him being 93 rated by the end of the season with Draxler perhaps getting a +1 as well.

I would edge towards Negredo as City are nailed on for UCL next season, the same can't be said about Schalke (assuming Draxler stays.) Again I am assuming position does not matter. I would add if you envisage being in the set up for a few years (which does not happen very often nowadays) then I could well edge towards Draxler. [/font']

Draxler or Negredo

Short-mid term = Negredo

Long term = Draxler

For me I see Draxler as having the potential and raw talent needed to develop into a better player than Negredo, that being said I think that is very circumstantial and subject to change. On soccer manager Negredo will be rated higher for 2/3 years I'd say.