Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap Muller for Isco and Gundogan?

Isco and Gunoogan by miles .

Should I swap Edinson Cavani for Juan Mata.

Also Schreiber (Dortmund one) for Muriel

And finally £500k + Moses for Torje?

Mata ' date=' at United he will show his true potential .

Muriel by miles

Moses by miles .

Aaron Lennon Or Keep Andre Ayew .. Thanks

Lenoon is on fire lately , Ayew some how in Thauvin shadow .

Stones or Dodò?

Dodo ' date=' Stones is at most average .

How do you rate?

Hazard

Kroos

Oscar

Isco

1. Hazard
  2. Isco
  3. Kroos
  4. Oscar

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Stones or Dodò?

Stones....just.

How do you rate?

Hazard

Kroos

Oscar

Isco

I rate them all highly' date=' it would be a coin toss who I would buy first between Hazard and Isco, and the same with Kroos and Oscar. Not very helpful I know but I find it that difficult to split them as they all play for top clubs still in the UCL and (bar Kroos at Bayern as they will walk the Bundesliga) play for clubs in with a chance of winning there respective leagues, so in SM terms all could rise again this year, perhaps not next time round but perhaps after the World Cup.[/font']

I'm kind of curious what happens if Hazard v Isco v Muller v Bale v Reus?

Isco/Reus/Hazard

Muller/Bale

Bale perhaps last purely based on the fact he does not have a World Cup to play in this Summer to showcase his talents. I imagine if the other three perform well and progress to the latter stages of the World Cup then they could rise' date=' that is if the World Cup is taken into account when rating changes are made.[/font']

and how do you rank Stones' date=' Fabinho and Dodò?[/quote']

Fabinho

Stones

Dodo

Got a chance to buy januzaj for 5.1 million. Is it worth it.

Bid is all ready accepted' date=' just wanting opinions[/quote']

Buy him m that's the biggest bargain I seen lately

Niklas Stark or Saido Berahino?

Berahino , just cose this game is full of british managers .english talents ar rubbish generally .

Arturo Vidal and Roberto Soldado or Diego Costa, Jack Wilshere and Alex Song?

Two separate deals, I've currently got Vidal and Song. Received offers from 2 different teams, Costa and Wilshere for Vidal and Soldado for Song. I'm only going to accept 1 of them. Song is a player I've been looking to sell, Soldado would replace Vela in my first team. If I went ahead with the deal for Vidal, Vela would still be replaced, and Wilshere would be a direct replacement for Vidal. If I went ahead with the deal for Vidal, I would have Vela and Muriel as backups so Soldado wouldn't be needed. I think I know which side I'm swaying towards, but which set of players would people prefer?

Thanks in advance!

Who to sell?

Depay, praet, imbula, leitner, juan jesus, maher, bernard, durm, ademilson, rekik, vitinho, ravel morrison, townsend, hofmann, ninkovic

I need cash to pay the salaries and these one are the worse players I have...if you could tell me who to keep/sell

Thanks mates!

Arturo Vidal and Roberto Soldado or Diego Costa' date=' Jack Wilshere and Alex Song?

Two separate deals, I've currently got Vidal and Song. Received offers from 2 different teams, Costa and Wilshere for Vidal and Soldado for Song. I'm only going to accept 1 of them. Song is a player I've been looking to sell, Soldado would replace Vela in my first team. If I went ahead with the deal for Vidal, Vela would still be replaced, and Wilshere would be a direct replacement for Vidal. If I went ahead with the deal for Vidal, I would have Vela and Muriel as backups so Soldado wouldn't be needed. I think I know which side I'm swaying towards, but which set of players would people prefer?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I would choose diego costa wilshere and soldado. I think song is not going to leave barcelona and he is not going to be a starter for them in their life

Trying to sell Giuseppe Rossi and asked for some good offers. Subsequently I was offered about 3 million with Dani Osvaldo and Diego Contento.

I was offered some cash plus Nainggolan and Firmino. I don't know a great deal about either but what about countering with Papadopulos (Schalke in real life) and Firmino. I inherited a lot of good players so losing Rossi wouldn't decimate my squad. Problem is he's at level 4 concern and I'm in debt (so can't pay him off) and he could go to level 5 at any moment. Plus I don't really like ex (or current) Man United players in my teams anyway.

Would anyone consider straight cash and if so how much?

Trying to sell Giuseppe Rossi and asked for some good offers. Subsequently I was offered about 3 million with Dani Osvaldo and Diego Contento.

I was offered some cash plus Nainggolan and Firmino. I don't know a great deal about either but what about countering with Papadopulos (Schalke in real life) and Firmino. I inherited a lot of good players so losing Rossi wouldn't decimate my squad. Problem is he's at level 4 concern and I'm in debt (so can't pay him off) and he could go to level 5 at any moment. Plus I don't really like ex (or current) Man United players in my teams anyway.

Would anyone consider straight cash and if so how much?

First I saw Osvaldo and Contento, thinking meh... and then I saw Nainggolan and Firmino, thinking nice, for real?? Especially Nainggolan makes it worth to accept.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who to sell?

Depay' date=' praet, imbula, leitner, juan jesus, maher, bernard, durm, ademilson, rekik, vitinho, ravel morrison, townsend, hofmann, ninkovic

I need cash to pay the salaries and these one are the worse players I have...if you could tell me who to keep/sell

Thanks mates![/quote']

Sell: Ademilson, Vitinho, Ninkovic, and if you need more money sell Durm, Rekik and Imbula.

I will keep Depay Praet, Leitner, Jesús, Maher, Bernard, Morrison and Townsend.

I hope that my opinion could help you :P

kroos + barkley or david silva

I'd sign / keep the duo.

You'd get a top player' date=' like Kroos, and a promising youngster (Barkley).

Ramsey+Aubameyang+8.5m = Hazard.

Easy one I guess.

This is the only circunstance, where I wouldn't go for the side in bold:

If no member of the duo starts for you or if one of them starts, but you can't do something useful with the cash.

If that isn't the case, I'd opt for the side in bold and use the money to get 1 or 2 young players with potential.

Should I swap Muller for Isco and Gundogan?

I'd choose the duo.

They can be 2 of the best players in their positions' date=' long term wise.

Need really quick answers to this fellas:

Reus or Oscar

Many thanks.

I'm a fan of both, but I'd pick Reus: his SM rating is higher and he's more versatile (at least, in SM) than Oscar.

1.5m Willems + Dylan Mcgeough for Filipe Luis? I'd be getting Luis just wondering on the potential of willems as im guessing the Luis side is the better

Well' date=' Willems has some potential, but he won't be amazing imo.

As for Filipe Luís, he's performing, this season, for Atleti and he might get a +1, in his next rating review.

Got a chance to buy januzaj for 5.1 million. Is it worth it.

Bid is all ready accepted, just wanting opinions

Yes, the kid is a breath of fresh air in United's poor season.

When he's on the pitch, he always looks eager to show what he's made of.

Januzaj is very young and, if he keeps improving, he can turn into a fantastic player.

El Sharaawy + Cristian Zapata or Gundogan?

If the duo plays regularly for you' date=' I'd keep them.

In case that doesn't happen, I'd get Gundogan, who has plenty of quality.

are Martial, Julian green, tah jonathan,bakkali,meyer,jedvaj,sule that good?

I'd keep'em all.

My favourite of the lot is Meyer btw.

Arturo Vidal and Roberto Soldado or Diego Costa' date=' Jack Wilshere and Alex Song?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I'd swap Vidal for Costa and Wilshere.

If you want to get rid of Song, sell him and buy someone for a spot, where your team may be weaker! :)