Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which of these is the best defensive talent?

Juan Jesus

De Vrij

Martins Indi

Aurier

Dragovic

Arutenetxe

Stefan de Vrij for me. He's the youngest club captain in their history and is doing a pretty decent job of it, despite being only 21. To add to that, he is one of the select players born on the 5th of Feb, and we all know what that means ...

Stefan de Vrij for me. He's the youngest club captain in their history and is doing a pretty decent job of it' date=' despite being only 21. To add to that, he is one of the select players born on the 5th of Feb, and we all know what that means ...[/quote']

anymore?

Juan Jesus

De Vrij

Martins Indi

Aurier

Dragovic

Arutenetxe

Their Isco for my Arda Turan and some cash?

Yes' date=' as long as you're not paying a fortune.

If he wants a lot of money and cash isn't very useful in that setup, still go for Isco. He's the best Spanish prospect out there.

Lucas Podolski or Carlos Vela?

I'd buy / keep Vela.

The Mexican is having a good season at R. Sociedad and Podolski is injury prone.

Vela is also a better long term option.

Traore Adama worth a buy?

He's technically good and pretty fast.

Adama has plenty of potential and I'd sign him' date=' while he's still quite cheap.

Cech + Hazard for Higuain + Callejon?

Positions are not important

I'd choose the side in bold, because their overall quality is bigger (at least, in real life) than the Napoli duo's.

Also, Hazard can be huge.

i can pick one of this 5...who is the best choice??

Lucas Moura

James Rodriguez

Kagawa

Carlos Vela

Ivan Rakitic

It was close between Lucas and James.

However' date=' Lucas plays for a better club and national team.

Therefore, I'd opt for the PSG winger.

Diego godin or toni kroos, swap deal??

Well mate, it really comes down to what position, in your squad, is more vulnerable.

Quality and potential wise, the answer would be Kroos.

Had a deal accepted for Lucas moura = my Lescott and cleverley' date=' am i getting the better half of the deal?[/quote']

I believe it's a good deal for you, namely if you got defensive cover for Lescott's place.

Juan Jesus

De Vrij

Martins Indi

Aurier

Dragovic

Arutenetxe

I'd pick Juan Jesus, because, from my point of view, he's got more class than any of the others.

The Inter youngster is probably the best defensive Brazilian prospect around, after Marquinhos. ;)

Got another one' date=' Bale or Hazard?[/quote']

Bale is faster but with way less technical skills and more suited to away games, when the home team often leaves defensive holes and RM counter attack. He is also injury prone, and both Di Maria and Jese are outperforming him considerably (when played as wingers), thanks to speed + skill combo, bale is a one dimensional player, cutting often at high speed into the area to shoot. He will have trouble to take jese or di maria away from the starting eleven.

Eden Hazard is fast, technical and a complete winger, best chelsea performer and not injury prone. Hazard is far more complete and better than Bale, and still in a big UCL side. Adapt both to home games against team in defensive stance not leaving spaces, thanks to his awesome footskill and dribbling, and counter attacking defensive hole in away games (fast + skill combo)

Therefore get Eden Hazard.

In real life, Hazard >>> Bale.

Hazard will eventually reach and surpass bale in SM, if he continues to play like this for a while.