Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tom Cleverley or 5m + Jordan Veretout

I've been trying to sell Cleverley as he doesn't make my 2nd team at the moment, and I've got an offer of 5m and Veretout. It's unlikely that, like Cleverley, Veretout isn't going to make my 2nd team either unless he could reach 90. I do have other prospects who would be competing with Veretout in the future, who probably have more potential. If Veretout isn't likely to reach a good enough rating, I would probably prefer to sell Cleverley for cash than take a player I'd have to sell on again in the future, for probably less than Cleverley could make. Another possibly option would be to keep Cleverley and sell Evra. I could play Rafael instead of Evra and Cleverley would replace Rafael in my 2nd team. Which side would people prefer?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In that case I would either keep Papa or try to get someone instead of Srna

cheers mate.

He had a long time injury and only lately has been available to play .

Yeah I know about his long-term injury, but it was a bit surprising for me to see most of you rank him the lowest out of three (options) :) The fact that he has only managed a grand total of 4 minutes in these two months since coming back from injury in mid-december wasn't any less surprising either.

My Walcott and Gonzalo Castro for Robben?

Robben

Please rank

Zabaleta

Azpilicueta

piszczek

Di Sciglio

Rodriguez (wolfsburg)

piszczek/Zabaleta (short term)

Di Sciglio/Rodriguez (long term)

Azpilicueta

Szczesny or Leno or Lloris or Sirigu?

Lloris

I've been trying to sell Cleverley as he doesn't make my 2nd team at the moment' date=' and I've got an offer of 5m and Veretout. It's unlikely that, like Cleverley, Veretout isn't going to make my 2nd team either unless he could reach 90. I do have other prospects who would be competing with Veretout in the future, who probably have more potential. If Veretout isn't likely to reach a good enough rating, I would probably prefer to sell Cleverley for cash than take a player I'd have to sell on again in the future, for probably less than Cleverley could make. Another possibly option would be to keep Cleverley and sell Evra. I could play Rafael instead of Evra and Cleverley would replace Rafael in my 2nd team. Which side would people prefer?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

depends on your GW if other managers like future prospects take Veretout and use him for trades in the future. or you could try and trade evra + cleverley or veretout for a starter. (evra is on the decline and cleverley is &%$^ :D:p)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello, I could get Neuer with lloris and nastasic, basicly i'd refuse the deal because of the defender positential, but in this days i'v heard some news about a possible move to Napoli, or back to Fiorentina or to Galatasaray... do you think there is a real possiblity for him to leave city??? Can't see why they should let hi go.... can anyone tell me more about that please and basicly if is a believable new? thanks!

Van Ginkel + Jesse Lingard or Samuel Umtitti?

£3.0M + Bangoura LASS + Markel SUSAETA for El Sharaawy?

thanks

I would get Umtiti as Lingaard is nothing startling and Van Ginkel is injured long term.

hello' date=' I could get Neuer with lloris and nastasic, basicly i'd refuse the deal because of the defender positential, but in this days i'v heard some news about a possible move to Napoli, or back to Fiorentina or to Galatasaray... do you think there is a real possiblity for him to leave city??? Can't see why they should let hi go.... can anyone tell me more about that please and basicly if is a believable new? thanks![/quote']

I haven't heard anything about Nastasic leaving Man City.

I would take Neuer.

Van Ginkel + Jesse Lingard or Samuel Umtitti?

£3.0M + Bangoura LASS + Markel SUSAETA for El Sharaawy?

thanks

the duo

El Sharaawy

hello' date=' I could get Neuer with lloris and nastasic, basicly i'd refuse the deal because of the defender positential, but in this days i'v heard some news about a possible move to Napoli, or back to Fiorentina or to Galatasaray... do you think there is a real possiblity for him to leave city??? Can't see why they should let hi go.... can anyone tell me more about that please and basicly if is a believable new? thanks![/quote']

I would go with Neuer he is still young and maybe can peak at 95

Sell Buffon and Vidal

Buy Azpilicuetta/zabaleta Matic and Thiago Alacantra

I have De Gea as my other keeper so dont need Buffon and Vidal doesnt start for me either, none of the people i will be buying will start for me but do you think i should do it?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke)

or

Srna + Benat

or

Wollscheid + Benat

I'd go for the players in bold.

Guys' date='

I've a few 89's left in my first team an wondering [b']what's the likelyhood is of any of these getting to 90 and how soon?[/b]

GUAITA, Vicente(Valencia) | GK | 27 | 89

RADU, Stefan(Lazio) | D(LC) | 27 | 89

RODRÍGUEZ, Ricardo(Wolfsburg) | D(RL),DM,M(L) | 21 | 89

SANDRO, Alex(Porto) | D,DM,M(L) | 23 | 89

MCCARTHY, James(Everton) | DM,M,AM© | 23 | 89

GAITÁN, Nicolás(Benfica) | AM(RLC),F(RL) | 25 | 89

GIULIANO, Victor(Dnipro) | M©,AM(RC) | 23 | 89

Thanks guys

Imo it's quite likely that the 3, in bold, will eventually hit 90.

I believe Rodríguez will be the 1st, Alex Sandro the 2nd and Gaitán should be the 3rd to do it.

Szczesny or Leno or Lloris or Sirigu?

1 - Sirigu

2 - Lloris

3 - Leno

4 - Szczesny

I've been trying to sell Cleverley as he doesn't make my 2nd team at the moment' date=' and I've got an offer of 5m and Veretout. It's unlikely that, like Cleverley, Veretout isn't going to make my 2nd team either unless he could reach 90. I do have other prospects who would be competing with Veretout in the future, who probably have more potential. If Veretout isn't likely to reach a good enough rating, I would probably prefer to sell Cleverley for cash than take a player I'd have to sell on again in the future, for probably less than Cleverley could make. Another possibly option would be to keep Cleverley and sell Evra. I could play Rafael instead of Evra and Cleverley would replace Rafael in my 2nd team. Which side would people prefer?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Although Veretout is a decent prospect, I think you should sell Cleverley for cash.

Sell Buffon and Vidal

I have De Gea as my other keeper so dont need Buffon and Vidal doesnt start for me either' date=' none of the people i will be buying will start for me but do you think i should do it?[/quote']

Personally, I'd have a really hard time selling Vidal.

From my point of view, it's only a matter of time till he reaches 94.

If, at 94, Vidal won't still start for you, then I'd sell him and Buffon and buy Zabaleta, Matic and Thiago.

Marchisio or Ramsey and Rafina (Thiago's bro)

As other forumers said' date=' Ramsey and Thiago's bro! :D

Neymar and busquets for ronaldo? I'm the barca manager in a new euro gameworld.

Short / medium term: Ronaldo

Long term: the duo

Many people may disagree, but if both Busquets and Neymar start for you, I'd keep them. ;)

Without any doubt keep the duo. Neymar will rise higher than his 93 and Busquets could get a +1 depending upon how his club and country fair in the League UCL and World Cup respectively.

hello' date=' I could get Neuer with lloris and nastasic, basicly i'd refuse the deal because of the defender potential, but in this days i'v heard some news about a possible move to Napoli, or back to Fiorentina or to Galatasaray... do you think there is a real possibility for him to leave city??? Can't see why they should let hi go.... can anyone tell me more about that please and basicly if is a believable new? thanks![/quote']

pellegrini wants to buy a world class defender alongside Kompany. that means less playing time for nastasic maybe thats why he wants to leave.

i would go for Neuer

Marchisio or Ramsey and Rafina (Thiago's bro)

Ramsey and Rafina

Sell Buffon and Vidal

I have De Gea as my other keeper so dont need Buffon and Vidal doesnt start for me either' date=' none of the people i will be buying will start for me but do you think i should do it?[/quote']

sell Buffon. keep Vidal. & buy Thiago Alacantra

i would keep the duo.

ronaldo is the better side now but you will suffer in the long term.