Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need some help with finding a keeper!

I currently have Marchetti and Delac (Chelsea Youth)' date=' I'd like to keep my 90 keeper status. What I'm asking is do I need another keeper or would Delac be 90 when Marchetti eventually retires or should I sell Marchetti (and say Candreva) for a younger keeper?

If so, any suggestions? Term Stagen is gone... Courtois out of the question etc.....[/quote']

FYI, lately(in 2014) Lazio has been using Berisha, not Marchetti

My Selçuk Inan and Marco Hoger for Ricardo Rodriguez?

Rodriguez for me as well.

Benteke' date=' Immobile, Muriel????[/quote']

Benteke, I see him using Villa as a stepping stone and see him moving to a bigger club sooner or later.

My RVP for Tevez and Javi Martinez

Take the duo pretty much for the same reasons Steau stated.

Need some help with finding a keeper!

I currently have Marchetti and Delac (Chelsea Youth)' date=' I'd like to keep my 90 keeper status. What I'm asking is do I need another keeper or would Delac be 90 when Marchetti eventually retires or should I sell Marchetti (and say Candreva) for a younger keeper?

If so, any suggestions? Term Stagen is gone... Courtois out of the question etc.....[/quote']

What keepers are at your disposal? Many good young keepers already mentioned, I would add Bardi, Leali and Kaminski if the usual suspects are not available.

Cravajal or Walker?

Carvajal' date=' better club better league (just look at the SM ratings in general for there respective leagues.) Much better player.[/font']

FYI' date=' lately(in 2014) Lazio has been using Berisha, not Marchetti[/quote']

Not really relevant to the question that was asked though is it?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Negredo + J. Garcia + 5 M or D. Costa?

I would take the duo and cash more so if Garcia would either start for you or would be an adequate squad player in terms of deptg. If you can add cash to the 5m to pick up a talented youngster then do it. Costas form has dipped of late as well so will be curious to see how he fairs for rhe final third of the season.

Not really relevant to the question that was asked though is it?

My point is at the current rate, Marchetti might drop in rating sooner rather than later, bearing in mind he wants to keep his 90 keeper status.

So yes, he should sell Marchetti but in return he should get someone that is closer to 90 than another young keeper. I would say he should get someone like Mignolet.

Higuain or Suarez?

Definitely Luis Suarez. He's the hottest forward in the world right now

Negredo + J. Garcia + 5 M or D. Costa?

I'd take the pair. Negredo has a decent shout of rising next changes. Jury's still out on Costa for me. He's had a good season but I'm not convinced that it wasn't just an extended purple patch

Cravajal or Walker?

Definitely Carvajal. How Walker is 90 is beyond me

Benteke' date=' Immobile, Muriel????[/quote']

Benteke :D

Higuain or Suarez?

Easily Suarez' date=' fantastic player that Liverpool will struggle to keep hold of whereas Higuain had his time at an elitist club in the best league (co-efficient rankings view not mine) and has since dropped down a level meaning 94 is the best he can hope to achieve/maintain.[/font']

My point is at the current rate' date=' Marchetti might drop in rating sooner rather than later, bearing in mind he wants to keep his 90 keeper status.

So yes, he should sell Marchetti but in return he should get someone that is closer to 90 than another young keeper. I would say he should get someone like Mignolet.[/quote']

Now that was not to hard was it! A much more concise explanation! :P

Higuain or Suarez?

Easily Suarez.

For a fair few reasons, Suarez more likely to raise further than Higuain, regardless of club he is playing. If he ever moved, to CL club (or if we make it this season) than he is certain for a raise after a phenomenal display so far. Suarez is far superior in term of ability between both players. Also, SM value, he is more valuable now and have high resale value compared to Higuain.

Just accepted cash for both : Bruno ECUELE MANGA ' date=' Bryan OVIEDO

they dont play for me , should I cancel any ?[/quote']

Keep Oviedo.

Hi guys.

My Negredo for Balotelli?

Negredo easily... But Balotelli for long term.

Bonucci for Luiz or Dante for Luiz?....Which deal for Luiz is better...?

Baines or Schmelzer?

Luiz in both deals.

Higuain or Suarez?

You shouldnt even need to ask this! Suarez by a mile.

My point is at the current rate' date=' Marchetti might drop in rating sooner rather than later, bearing in mind he wants to keep his 90 keeper status.

So yes, he should sell Marchetti but in return he should get someone that is closer to 90 than another young keeper. I would say he should get someone like Mignolet.[/quote']

From what I hear Marchetti is recovering from injury and both AC and Napoli are looking at him!

Thanks for all the suggestions, unfortunately all of those mentioned are gone!

Any other more obscure suggestions? I might be able to get Trapp, what rating can he achieve???