• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Looking for some thoughts on Salomon Kalou and Cardoso Tiago. I have been offered 21.3 million for Kalou but he is always in my starting 11 right now and 11 million for Tiago where the offering team has always raised his bid by a 1 million each time I rejected it. What is a good offer for Tiago and should I sell Kalou and look to replace him with the money I have and the money I'll be getting for him. Thanks and will of course rep ya.

Looking for some thoughts on Salomon Kalou and Cardoso Tiago. I have been offered 21.3 million for Kalou but he is always in my starting 11 right now and 11 million for Tiago where the offering team has always raised his bid by a 1 million each time I rejected it. What is a good offer for Tiago and should I sell Kalou and look to replace him with the money I have and the money I'll be getting for him. Thanks and will of course rep ya.

Bite off the guy's hand for Kalou, keep Tiago for a little while cos if he keeps playing may rise to 91

I've been offered Henry and Di Natale for Eto'o. My main problem with them is that they are getting old. Should I keep Eto'o?

who are ur other forwards? I reckon it's a decent deal, with both players safe at their ratings. Will help improve ur depth by alot. If di natale can't make it to the bench, i think it's better to keep eto.

cheers

i have iniesta and have been offered Giorgio CHIELLINI + Ricardo KAKA for him. i think its a good deal but just want a second opinion? and how is chiellini getting on at juventus as i struggle to follow the serie a?

cheers!!!

that is a fabulous deal. I wouldn't even think twice about it. Iniesta, as good as he is, isn't worth THAT much :D Chiellini was one of juve's best players last season, that' why he rose and he deserves the rating. As for kaka, as long as he stays injury free, he will get back his 98 imo.

cheers

should i sell rosicky for 11mill jordi alba and angel michel? i have ansri arshavin walcott and ozil who can play as winger? also should i sell gallas i know he mite rise but maybe try and bring in someone older? i got offered tasci from stuggart or maybe i should try and buy zapata? ALSO..lol should i sell almunia? hes also pretty old and has made few mistakes this year..but is normally consistent but 32 for a goalkeeper is young? any ideas for replacements tho? i alredy brought in krul and still have fabianski. tHANKS GUYS!

should i sell rosicky for 11mill jordi alba and angel michel? i have ansri arshavin walcott and ozil who can play as winger? also should i sell gallas i know he mite rise but maybe try and bring in someone older? i got offered tasci from stuggart or maybe i should try and buy zapata? ALSO..lol should i sell almunia? hes also pretty old and has made few mistakes this year..but is normally consistent but 32 for a goalkeeper is young? any ideas for replacements tho? i alredy brought in krul and still have fabianski. tHANKS GUYS!

Sell Rosicky just for 11mil, don't sell Gallas or Almunia.

who are ur other forwards? I reckon it's a decent deal' date=' with both players safe at their ratings. Will help improve ur depth by alot. If di natale can't make it to the bench, i think it's better to keep eto.

cheers[/quote']

I got Balotelli, Rossi and Sturridge. My main concern is Di Natale as you have said.

Im offering Curtis Davies in part exchange for Sanli Tuncay from an external club. Is that a good deal?

Davies is fourth choice at my club, whereas Tuncay would be rotating with my best strikers between 88 and 90. I could even offer Gary Cahill, but with his recent inclusion to the England squad, and I would have to part with some cash in the Cahill deal, I was reluctant to do so. With Collins and Dunne joining Davies and Cuellar at Villa, is it worth cashing in on Davies now?

EDIT: Could I have a reply asap, as Tuncay is hot property atm with his move to Stoke

Im offering Curtis Davies in part exchange for Sanli Tuncay from an external club. Is that a good deal?

Davies is fourth choice at my club' date=' whereas Tuncay would be rotating with my best strikers between 88 and 90. I could even offer Gary Cahill, but with his recent inclusion to the England squad, and I would have to part with some cash in the Cahill deal, I was reluctant to do so. With Collins and Dunne joining Davies and Cuellar at Villa, is it worth cashing in on Davies now?

EDIT: Could I have a reply asap, as Tuncay is hot property atm with his move to Stoke[/quote']

Not sure about Tuncay, but apparently Davies may be out for 5 months. So perhaps you'd be better off doing the deal. :o

I made an offer for Andrés GUARDADO and the other manager counterd it. He wants 5 mil and James MILNER + Ryan BABEL. I am stuck in two minds in this one and need someones help.:)

Hmm seems a lot to give. I like Milner and think hes a good player, same for Guardado. Is there nobody else you could counter along with Babel for? Because atm I don't think I'd do that deal.

I made an offer for Andrés GUARDADO and the other manager counterd it. He wants 5 mil and James MILNER + Ryan BABEL. I am stuck in two minds in this one and need someones help.:)

babel is sellable defo but milner is a very talented player. He has recently been called up to england squad and is AV regular. personally i would offer him a different player. also there are better players than guardodo. perhaps aaron lennon?? lennon is only 22 and cappello has said he is now the 1st choice RW ahead of walcot and beckham. also he has been absolutely outsanding for tottenham so far. SO reject IMO

Guest Football8

think i should sell rosicky??. hes injury free now and everyone knows that he is amazing when fit. i bin offered 11mill jordi alba and angel michel

I think I'd keep him for the time being, the 2 players offered aren't the brightest of players about and I think if Rosicky can break back into the regular lineup and get back to full form you can only imagine where he'd be at in terms of a rating change. I could of the said the above too soon, but we'll have to wait and see.

Hmm seems a lot to give. I like Milner and think hes a good player' date=' same for Guardado. Is there nobody else you could counter along with Babel for? Because atm I don't think I'd do that deal.[/quote']

I'll try giving him sidwell or eboue with Babel then. Thanks guys.:)

I think I'd keep him for the time being' date=' the 2 players offered aren't the brightest of players about and I think if Rosicky can break back into the regular lineup and get back to full form you can only imagine where he'd be at in terms of a rating change. I could of the said the above too soon, but we'll have to wait and see.[/quote']

...Michel not the brightest of players? He's going to be the next big thing out of Valencia. They're expecting him to develop quite well this season, and he could have as big an impact as Mata did in his first season.

think i should sell rosicky??. hes injury free now and everyone knows that he is amazing when fit. i bin offered 11mill jordi alba and angel michel

Dansie I'd take that deal and see if you can replace Rosicky with someone like Ozil, Marin, Valencia or Gourcuff. Rosicky is way too injury prone for my liking.

I have Berbatov and have the chance to do a straight swap to get Vagner Love. What do we reckon about this one?

I understand Vagner Love has just gone back to Palmeiras on loan, not sure why, but my guess would be that he is fed up in Russia and he has gone back to Brazil on loan while his contract at CSKA runs down so he is free to join someone in England or Spain in a year or so. But does anyone think his move back home could affect his rating?

I do like Berbatov but as we all know he has had some issues with his form since joining United in that £30m deal last summer and he hasn't hit the heights that many expected. I think its a strong possibilty that he will drop to 92 soon, hence why I've been looking at getting rid of him.

All opinions appreciated. Thanks in advance.