Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lucas digne or alberto moreno?

Get Digne.He's a better player,he plays for a much better team and he already proved himself whenver he got the chance.Maxwell won't play for much longer ahead of him.Digne's class.He'll be France's LB soon enough as they don't have anyone for that spot.Clichy's absolutely terrible and Kolarov starts over him,Evra's terrible...Digne might get his chance at the WC.

Get Digne.He's a better player' date='he plays for a much better team and he already proved himself whenver he got the chance.Maxwell won't play for much longer ahead of him.Digne's class.He'll be France's LB soon enough as they don't have anyone for that spot.Clichy's absolutely terrible and Kolarov starts over him,Evra's terrible...Digne might get his chance at the WC.[/quote']

LOL He cant play past Maxwell and he is better then Alberto , that was realy funny hahahahahahh

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Soldado + cash or Villa

Lamela + Eriksen or Costa

I think LAMELA+ERIKSEN is a duo for now and for the future. I hope both of them will be 90+ rating players for a long time.

David VILLA is one of the best strikers ever. SOLDADO is younger but i don't think he will ever become like VILLA. At least for one year maybe two keep VILLA for longer term buy Soldado

Fabregas or Bale?

Cesc Fabregas for me. Even though in SM' date=' hype > talent/ability, I would say Fabregas is the better player between those two and the better option to go. Playing sensationally for Barca this season and currently the leading player in assists chart in La Liga. Playing for better NT too. Isn't he have CF position in SM too?

Bale all day.

You disappoint me, was hoping for white text. :o

Fabregas or Bale?

Which positions do you need more?

I'd go Fabregas' date=' but he isn't scoring goals in my team as a striker.

i Have to sell 1 of these what one ?

EISFELD, Thomas

LIVAJA, Marko

PIAZÓN, Lucas

ZAHA, Wilfried

LINGARD, Jesse

AKÉ, Nathan

Eisfeld isn't going to play for Arsenal.

He could have a good career elsewhere though.

Lowest rated of your choices and won't get game time to catch them up.

Sell.