Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Matija Nastasic + 20m or Philipp Lahm?

I've currently got Nastasic. If I were to sign Lahm, he would replace Michael Carrick in my first team, but he will be replaced at the end of the season anyway with Ilkay Gundogan. Nastasic is currently my 4th CB in a 3-5-2 formation, but my best option after him is 82-rated Jonathan Tah. Neither my team or squad's average rating will change if I went ahead with the deal. Good young players aren't often available, but 20m could still go a long way - I've recently bought Bernard and Emre Can for 11m each. I think I might have talked myself into a decision that Lahm wouldn't improve my team enough to be worth it (and factoring in the cost of buying a replacement for Nastasic -there's unlikely to be a lot of interest in Carrick). Would anyone agree with this, or could Lahm still be worth it?

Thanks in advance!

I've currently got Nastasic. If I were to sign Lahm' date=' he would replace Michael Carrick in my first team, but he will be replaced at the end of the season anyway with Ilkay Gundogan. Nastasic is currently my 4th CB in a 3-5-2 formation, but my best option after him is 82-rated Jonathan Tah. Neither my team or squad's average rating will change if I went ahead with the deal. Good young players aren't often available, but 20m could still go a long way - I've recently bought Bernard and Emre Can for 11m each. I think I might have talked myself into a decision that Lahm wouldn't improve my team enough to be worth it (and factoring in the cost of buying a replacement for Nastasic -there's unlikely to be a lot of interest in Carrick). Would anyone agree with this, or could Lahm still be worth it?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Firstly, it depends how useful the 20m is. Secondly, if your fourth choice CB would be 82 rated, definitely keep Nastasic. There is also a 9 year (?) age gap. Id keep Nastasic and cash.

Luke Shaw or Alberto Moreno?

Moreno. Linked with Real and will probably go there in the summer if Coentrao leaves. Expect him to go to Brazil for the WC too.

lucas digne or alberto moreno?

I'd choose Moreno.

20m for Thibaut Courtois????

If you're buying him' date=' definitely.

Otherwise, no way!

I've currently got Nastasic. If I were to sign Lahm, he would replace Michael Carrick in my first team, but he will be replaced at the end of the season anyway with Ilkay Gundogan. Nastasic is currently my 4th CB in a 3-5-2 formation, but my best option after him is 82-rated Jonathan Tah. Neither my team or squad's average rating will change if I went ahead with the deal. Good young players aren't often available, but 20m could still go a long way - I've recently bought Bernard and Emre Can for 11m each. I think I might have talked myself into a decision that Lahm wouldn't improve my team enough to be worth it (and factoring in the cost of buying a replacement for Nastasic -there's unlikely to be a lot of interest in Carrick). Would anyone agree with this, or could Lahm still be worth it?

Thanks in advance!

The way you put the situation, I believe it would be more benefitial, for you, to keep Nastasic and the cash.

I'd also try to sign some players for one or two vulnerable spots, that you might have in your squad. :)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Luke Shaw or Alberto Moreno?

luke shaw

I've currently got Nastasic. If I were to sign Lahm' date=' he would replace Michael Carrick in my first team, but he will be replaced at the end of the season anyway with Ilkay Gundogan. Nastasic is currently my 4th CB in a 3-5-2 formation, but my best option after him is 82-rated Jonathan Tah. Neither my team or squad's average rating will change if I went ahead with the deal. Good young players aren't often available, but 20m could still go a long way - I've recently bought Bernard and Emre Can for 11m each. I think I might have talked myself into a decision that Lahm wouldn't improve my team enough to be worth it (and factoring in the cost of buying a replacement for Nastasic -there's unlikely to be a lot of interest in Carrick). Would anyone agree with this, or could Lahm still be worth it?

lahm is the two or three best defense in the world, you must get him IMO

should I swap my DI MARÍA for Mario GÖTZE

should I swap my lavezzi and 15m for luis suarez

yes, the two deals

Get Lahm IMO. He can play in the back 3 as well (on either side, not in the middle though) so you won't really be losing any defensive depth so to speak.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pjanic or Strootman?

Please state why' date=' and future potential of both, if you can :)

Is Verrati better than either of them?[/quote']

Personally, I prefer this because Pjanic doing a fantastic season and it sounds great for the team. It is true that this Strootman also playing well, but for my Pjanic this to a higher level.

Verrati is a monster, and is several rungs above Pjanic and Strootmann

should I swap my DI MARÍA for Mario GÖTZE

should I swap my lavezzi and 15m for luis suarez

yes and yes

Been offered 10 Million plus Raheem Sterling for SHAQIRI?

Should I accept and why?

Shaqiri is way better

Robben + Shaqiri or D. Costa + A.

Turan

This is tough' date=' but i will take Robben + Shaqiri bcs i think shaqiri should be 91 too

Pjanic or Strootman?

Please state why, and future potential of both, if you can :)

Is Verrati better than either of them?

Strootman for me and yes Verrati is better

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Offloading Kehl' date=' two offers on the table.

Mathias Zanka

OR

Fernandez Nacho, Junior Ademilson & 3m

Reason asking for help is Zanka's ingame value is higher than the other two & cash combined, but Nacho is a Real Madrid player....[/quote']

The second deal for me.