lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Any of these external players worth nabbing once their TB's are up? And if so, which 2 or 3 would be best? I've put them in order of their TB's expiring, I don't know whether it would be best to just take the first one or wait out for the next player.

KERZHAKOV, Aleksandr 24 February

HERNANDEZ, Javier 4 March

INLER, Gokhan 13 March

VAN DER VAART, Rafael 13 March

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan 13 March

PANDEV, Goran 20 March

NANI, Luis 22 March

GAMEIRO, Kevin 23 March

LOPEZ, Javi 24 March

KLOSE, Miroslav 27 April

KERZHAKOV' date=' Aleksandr 24 February

HERNANDEZ, Javier 4 March

INLER, Gokhan 13 March

VAN DER VAART, Rafael 13 March

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan 13 March

PANDEV, Goran 20 March

NANI, Luis 22 March

GAMEIRO, Kevin 23 March

LOPEZ, Javi 24 March

KLOSE, Miroslav 27 April[/quote']

My choices would be Inler and Huntelaar. If Hernandez could get regular 1st team football with a reputable club, then he is of equal standing with Huntelaar, maybe a bit better even.

Pjanic + Vietto (Racing) + 6mil for my Marchisio???

I'm looking to bring in top youth talent and build for the future so am I on the right road????

youre on the right road m8!!:D i think pjanic will surpass marchisio in no time + 6mil bonus for u...B)

Reus and Ward-Prowse for Aguero?

I'd pick Aguero.

My question:

What should I give for Sergio Ramos?

1) David Luiz + Toni Kroos

2) Toni Kross + Juan Mata

3) Juan Mata + David Luiz

The best option is number 3 imo.

I think Kroos is a "must keep"' date=' as he plays regularly (and well) for the best team in the World. He can still improve considerably and I believe he'll reach 93, in his next rating review.

Matip or Inigo Martinez?

Definitely Martínez, mate!

Ricardo Rodriguez plus carvajal for draxler?

As talented as Draxler is' date=' I'd choose the players in bold.

You'd have 2 of the best full back promises, in football.

My Inigo Martinez for £20M and Vitinho?

It depends on what 20M could do for you.

If they can buy you another quality young CB, like Varane, Nastasic, Marquinhos or Mangala, I'd do it.

Iniesta or Fabregas?

I'd sign / keep Fabregas' date=' mainly because of the "age factor".

Kroos or Gundogan? Can only go for one

I'm a fan of both, but I'd opt for Kroos.

Willian for Verratti + maybe some cash.

I'm giving Willian.

Thoughts?

I'd go ahead with that deal.

Verratti will be, from my point of view, Pirlo's successor in the Italian national team. :)

My choices would be Inler and Huntelaar. If Hernandez could get regular 1st team football with a reputable club' date=' then he is of equal standing with Huntelaar, maybe a bit better even.[/quote']

Thank you. I'm trying to hit the right balance of real life and in game form as I have 5 forwards who have scored 7 goals between them after about 12 games.

I also have Ryzhikov and Navas as my keepers. Should I get shot of Ryzhikov? I'd try and buy a 90+ keeper (I only just missed out on Diego Lopez) but I doubt I'd be able to part exchange Ryzhikov

Thank you. I'm trying to hit the right balance of real life and in game form as I have 5 forwards who have scored 7 goals between them after about 12 games.

I also have Ryzhikov and Navas as my keepers. Should I get shot of Ryzhikov? I'd try and buy a 90+ keeper (I only just missed out on Diego Lopez) but I doubt I'd be able to part exchange Ryzhikov

You could buy a couple of low or mid range risers, or go for a 85-87 sure fire success-in-years-to-come type GK. I am thinking Marsman, Koval, the young lad at Ajax. To keep your chairman happy (every squad must have at least 2 GKs) go scouting for some 80> GKs like Scuffet , Areola, Rulli, or Lukas Raeder. To scout, just use some of those stats websites and search in the middle/lower leagues. Once you've done that, you're ready to sell Navas and wait on a better back up. Having said that, if someone of the likes of Lodygin, Ahamada or Vorm is available in your league , then you can sell Ryzhikov as well. Who exactly is available rated 84+ in your GW? We will all help u out!

I have MUNIAIN and i have been offered VARANE.

My defenders are HUMMELS, Mat BONUCCI, Leonardo RAMI, Adil LAHM, Philipp ALBA, Jordi and my wingers are RIBÉRY, Franck WILLIAN, Borges SILVA, David DRAXLER, Julian RODRÍGUEZ, James

Sould i accepte the offer??? Who has more potential???? I am interesting for long term.

I have MUNIAIN and i have been offered VARANE.

My defenders are HUMMELS' date=' Mat BONUCCI, Leonardo RAMI, Adil LAHM, Philipp ALBA, Jordi and my wingers are RIBÉRY, Franck WILLIAN, Borges SILVA, David DRAXLER, Julian RODRÍGUEZ, James

Sould i accepte the offer??? Who has more potential???? I am interesting for long term.[/quote']

Definitely Varane. More potential. Also looking at your team you need a CB more than a winger.