• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

So are you going to ask about every player that you bid for?

Just wondering....

Gago will be awesome btw

Lol... That's what the thread is for mate for help. If you get annoyed from him asking for every player help, just ignore the question, no offence, saying this in the most peaceful way!! And about Gago, I think it's a good deal.

Well, this guy will simply not give up on getting Andrei Arshavin (26, AM/F, rated 92) in my World Championship game. I said no to the $36,000,000 deal I was offered as was recommended, and he raised it up all the way to $52,000,000. I will still have either have Ruslan Rotan (26, F/AM, rated 89) or Andrei Voronin (28, F/AM, rated 88) take his spot at Attacking Midfielder if I sell him. Do I pull the trigger now or is it still too little for the drop at the AM position?

Well' date=' this guy will simply not give up on getting Andrei Arshavin (26, AM/F, rated 92) in my World Championship game. I said no to the $36,000,000 deal I was offered as was recommended, and he raised it up all the way to $52,000,000. I will still have either have Ruslan Rotan (26, F/AM, rated 89) or Andrei Voronin (28, F/AM, rated 88) take his spot at Attacking Midfielder if I sell him. Do I pull the trigger now or is it still too little for the drop at the AM position?[/quote']

well mate, even if u accept the offer of 52 million it wouldnt go through and the SMFA would stop the transaction. The most that would go through for him woud be about 40-45 max. But with those funds you could buy another player rated 90+ as a long term replacement for him and just use those two players as short term replacements.

Hey, i need a decent striker, ive narrowed it down to three-

Jo -90(20mill would be the absolute LEAST accepted)

Lisandro Lopez-92(I could probably get for 20mill)

German Denis-90(could sign for just under 12.5mill as the club is unmanaged)

Are any of these players likely to go up?

Who would you recomend i sign, keeping in mind i dont want to go too much over 20mill

Hey' date=' i need a decent striker, ive narrowed it down to three-

Jo -90(20mill would be the absolute LEAST accepted)

Lisandro Lopez-92(I could probably get for 20mill)

German Denis-90(could sign for just under 12.5mill as the club is unmanaged)

Are any of these players likely to go up?

Who would you recomend i sign, keeping in mind i dont want to go too much over 20mill[/quote']

Jo maybe go up because he might move from CSKA Moskva to Man City, but Lopez is your best buy.

Jo maybe go up because he might move from CSKA Moskva to Man City' date=' but Lopez is your best buy.[/quote']

Yeah, i was thinking lopez too, but im not sure, i have 43 mill, and i will hopefully purchase bently for 17.5 mill as they are unmanaged, so that leaves me with about 25mill, if i got denis id have spare money, but is lopez worth the 20mill?

Yeah' date=' i was thinking lopez too, but im not sure, i have 43 mill, and i will hopefully purchase bently for 17.5 mill as they are unmanaged, so that leaves me with about 25mill, if i got denis id have spare money, but is lopez worth the 20mill?[/quote']

Well he done fantasic for FC Porto this season, so should keep his 92 rating :)

Dont really know about Dennis as i dont think i have heard about him before. But Jo could increase to 91.

the only reason im considering dennis is he is leading the argentine league top scorers, he has 14 goals in 19 games, so i thought he may get a rise from 90, not sure but

the only reason im considering dennis is he is leading the argentine league top scorers' date=' he has 14 goals in 19 games, so i thought he may get a rise from 90, not sure but[/quote']

Well im sure the Argetine ratings are this week and some of them have already been done so if he will get a increase it would of been already or in the next couple of days.

will jo or dennis go up

or are there any other strikers that i could snag for around 20mill (preferably less)????

Carvalha Amauri would be one I would nab myself.....

Denis is not the top scorer in Argentina, I can guaranty that, he might be second, but he is not first...

Players who play in Argentina usually don't go very high, with Riquelme being an exception...

Jo will not rise as long as he is still playing in Russia IMO....

Denis is not the top scorer in Argentina' date=' I can guaranty that, he might be second, but he is not first...

Players who play in Argentina usually don't go very high, with Riquelme being an exception...

Jo will not rise as long as he is still playing in Russia IMO....[/quote']

To add to that, Daniel Guiza would be a good buy, just increased to 92 in the last Spanish ratings and plays for Mallorca and you can pick him up for around £10MIL. :)

To add to that' date=' Daniel Guiza would be a good buy, just increased to 92 in the last Spanish ratings and plays for Mallorca and you can pick him up for around £10MIL. :)[/quote']

Guiza will cost you 16-17million mate....From an unmanaged or external club

Denis is not the top scorer in Argentina' date=' I can guaranty that, he might be second, but he is not first...

Jo will not rise as long as he is still playing in Russia IMO....[/quote']

Germán Denis Independiente 14

José Sand Lanus 10

Martín Palermo Boca Juniors 8

Facundo Sava Racing Club 8

Leandro Lázzaro Tigre 7

Andrés Silvera San Lorenzo 7

Fernando Belluschi River Plate

http://www.zoustos.com/leagues.asp?CID=17&LID=30&SID=&RID=&TID=5

they guy wants 25mill for jo anyway, so ill forget him, amauri i would definately consider, but age is the only problem, i was looking for youth, but he still might be a good buy?

To add to that' date=' Daniel Guiza would be a good buy, just increased to 92 in the last Spanish ratings and plays for Mallorca and you can pick him up for around £10MIL. :)[/quote']

i was considering guiza, but once again the age might be the only problem..

José Sand Lanus 10

Leandro Lázzaro Tigre 7

they guy wants 25mill for jo anyway' date=' so ill forget him, amauri i would definately consider, but age is the only problem, i was looking for youth, but he still might be a good buy?[/quote']

Well he has just increased to 91 in he last changes in Italy about one week ago so he is deffo a good buy :)

José Sand Lanus 10

Leandro Lázzaro Tigre 7

they guy wants 25mill for jo anyway' date=' so ill forget him, amauri i would definately consider, but age is the only problem, i was looking for youth, but he still might be a good buy?[/quote']

Why did you mention Lopez then if you are after youth ? LOL

You have listed the first division there mate, I said in all of Argentina not just the first division.....

Amauri is a top striker matey.....But if age is a worry then go for Denis, I'm just not sure a rise is on the cards....

Otherwise, age depending, you could go for Giampaolo Pazzini from Fiorentina, guarantied riser...Should have gone up last time....

Mirko Vucinic from Roma....Solid 91 player...

Well he has just increased to 91 in he last changes in Italy about one week ago so he is deffo a good buy :)

i put in a bid for amauri as he is only about 12mill, and i bid for david bentley also for 17.5(unmanaged)

I was just wondering if you could tell me what areas of my team need strengthening-here is my team:

buffon gk 96

van der sar gk 94

foster gk 87

heaton gk 73

evra lb 92

neville rb 90

richards cb 90

vidic cb 95

nesta cb 96

ferdinand cb 95

giggs lm 92

cesar(loan) lm 90

dacourt 90 (loan) cm

hargreaves cm 90

fabregas cm 95

anderson cm 90

renato augusto cm 88

huddlestone cm 87

diego am 94

arshavin am 92

giovinco w 87

tevez st 94

adebayor st 92

giovani (loan) st 87

bent st 88

pato st 89

Youth:

gray rb 70

cesar azpilicueta rb 87

cathcar cb 78

jones dm 76

vormeer cm 83

vela w 87

guzman f 76

m.moreno f 85

sturridge f 77

Should i buy bentley and amauri??? i have 42.4mill

Should i sell anyone and what areas need strenthening?

José Sand Lanus 10

Leandro Lázzaro Tigre 7

Denis was last season top goal scorer not this one. Welshman was right in saying that he is not. There has only been 13 games played so far this season in Argentina.