Jordi Alba

4 mil

-----------------------------------------

2.Pastore

Lavezzi

13 mil

OR

Marco Reus[/quote']

The Ibra option is always tempting. He seems to perform well in any GW I know of and is definitely not on the decline, unlike Dani Alves. So personally, I'd go for him.

Second deal, got to be Reus. PSG are just wasteful with their players.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everybody! Should I trade Yaya toure for Juan Mata? Is Toure going down or what? Also' date=' should i trade hugo lloris for thibaut courtois? Please help :confused:[/quote']

Courtois hands down ... between toure and mata I'm leaning towards mata(better national team)

Ibrahimovic

VS

Dani Alves

Jordi Alba

4 mil

Pastore

Lavezzi

13 mil

VS

Marco Reus

GC

opinion ?

Depend on where you need cover most - if that doesnt come in to it ... Ibra and Reus for me

Aguero for me.
Aguero for sure.
I would take the pair. Both are key players for Atletico Madrid this season. :)

Thanks Guys

Is Soldado worth 27mil???

I know he's out of form but at Valencia he was quality! Any chance of him turning it around???

Also' date=' turning 29 soon.....[/quote']I think his ratings will only go down on current form ... too pricy for what could essentually be a 30yr old 90rated soon

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Evening' date='

Aguero OR Diego Costa + Arda Turan?

Thanks[/quote']

The duo for me, too.

Need some advice lads' date=' and I am sure this is the right place

Is Alexis Sanchez worth keeping at the expense of Julian Draxler ?

Currently have both, but Cant keep both due to competition for places.

Alexis has been in good form this season, does he have a shot at 93 at end of season ?

Pretty much unsold on Draxler, havnt seen much from his to make a fair judgment on him, but he does have the hype in the football world.

What should I do ?

Cheers everyone[/quote']

Keep Alexis, imo.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lanzini worth nearly 9mil???

no way' date=' he is an overrated player

Hi there, Might i have some opinion on these 2 deals I made in a GC

1.Ibrahimovic

OR

Dani Alves

Jordi Alba

4 mil

-----------------------------------------

2.Pastore

Lavezzi

13 mil

OR

Marco Reus

ibra

reus

Any of Javi Espinosa/Sergi gomez/bagnack/babusnki/ie/ayala/ortoala/banuz/costa//campins/gafarot/calvet from barcelonas youth team got any hype over them? Seen people saying bagnack is a decent player but not sure if theres any truth in it.

thanks

bagnack' date=' calvet

Reno Augusto or Alexandre Pato?

I will be selling on to buy the other

Any chance of Pato moving away from Brazil, maybe get some European football?

i preffer pato

My Paul Pogba or 30M ? My other midfielders are Bender twins' date='Thiago Alcantara,Martinez,Vidal.Players I'm interested in Silva Thiago,Götze,Verrati,Isco.[/quote']

if you can get any of these players i'll sell pogba

My Paul Pogba or 30M ? My other midfielders are Bender twins' date='Thiago Alcantara,Martinez,Vidal.Players I'm interested in Silva Thiago,Götze,Verrati,Isco.[/quote']

30M sounds good for him, if you can buy players to cover other areas.

But, personally, I would keep Paul Pogba instead of J. Martinez - long term.

Cavani or reus or lewandowski?

Thanks!

I am basing this purely on SM terms:

Lewandowski

Reus

Cavani

Obviously with Lewandowski impending departure to Bayern and there dominance of the Bundesliga then he has more chance of rising quicker and higher than the other two' date=' though Reus is the better player in real terms followed by Cavani with Lewandowski third.

[/font']

Sakho or Vertonghen?

Which one to sell?

Not a great deal to choose between them in my opinion. Both playing for clubs who will finish in similar positions in the league both are getting roughly the same amount of game time (Vertonghen a little more due to Sakho's thigh strain' date=') and for me both will have a similar peak rating.

I guess it boils down to who (if any) gets UCL football next season. I would personally edge towards Sakho since Liverpool at present are occupying that 4th spot, ask me again in a few weeks and it could be totally different! :P

Talk about sitting on the fence, I have been of little help really ha ha.[/font']

I am basing this purely on SM terms:

Lewandowski

Reus

Cavani

Obviously with Lewandowski impending departure to Bayern and there dominance of the Bundesliga then he has more chance of rising quicker and higher than the other two' date=' though Reus is the better player in real terms followed by Cavani with Lewandowski third.

[/font']

Thanks you very much, and another question, my silva for reus is a good swap?

Oh sorry' date=' yes david[/quote']

Again in terms of SM, it is a tough choice and boils down to personal preference, I prefer Reus however many would disagree, if we were to break it down then Silva could be the better option in SM terms for the here and now since City have more chance of league title success, though both players will struggle to go beyond there respective ratings without domestic, European and/or international honours.

I guess for right now I would take Silva though mid long term (depending upon how long you envisage sticking around the set up in question) get/keep Reus. Again two players who will not differ massively in terms of max in game rating.

Well' date=' thanks to both, for now I'm going to keep my silva and cavani. I'm going to change my muller to get lewandowski and reus must wait[/quote']

Keep your Muller.He's going to be at the WC with Germany

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

no way' date=' he is an overrated player

ibra

reus

bagnack, calvet

i preffer pato

if you can get any of these players i'll sell pogba[/quote']

Cheers, I was thinking Pato myself, but wanted to see what the majority would say!

Ok I need to sign a striker to pair up with Vela & I can sign only 1 out of the choices below. Managers of all the listed players have agreed to make a deal. So tell me whom shall I sign among:-

Pierre Aubameyang

Alexandre Pato

Stephen El Sharaawy

Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez

& Steven Jovetic.

Thanks in advance.;)

Like the other lads said' date=' Auba, mate!

He isn't even playing at CF for Dortmund, but he's scoring a lot this season.

When Lewa moves to Bayern, Auba should start playing at CF for BvB.

And, sooner or later, his SM rating will increase to 91.

Is Soldado worth 27mil???

I know he's out of form but at Valencia he was quality! Any chance of him turning it around???

Also, turning 29 soon.....

If you were offered 27M for Soldado, take them and run!

If you're buying him, I would hesitate giving 17M for him, in a competitive GW, let alone 27M.

He can improve his performances, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hello everybody! Should I trade Yaya toure for Juan Mata? Is Toure going down or what? Also' date=' should i trade hugo lloris for thibaut courtois? Please help :confused:[/quote']

I'd pick Mata (mainly because of the age factor) and Courtois, because he's just better and more promising than Lloris.

As for Touré, he'll keep his 94 for a while.

reus or suarez or benzema

hazard or neymar

I'd choose the 2 in bold.

Diego Costa OR Henrikh Mkhitaryan + Tin Jedvaj?

I'd opt for Costa' date=' in this one.

Reno Augusto or Alexandre Pato?

I will be selling on to buy the other

Any chance of Pato moving away from Brazil, maybe get some European football?

I'd go for Pato.

He can move to a good European club - there were rumours about that, in this January transfer window, but it never happened.

If the Brazilian goes to the World Cup and ends up playing (well), it's likely that he moves to Europe imo.

Sakho or Vertonghen?

Which one to sell?

I'd sell Sakho, also because Vertonghen is (if I'm not mistaken) 1 SM rating point higher than the Frenchman. ;)

People,

less of a who to buy/sell, more of a ***?!?!

Has the logic within SM changed?

Im Real Madrid in one of my GW and made an offer(Benzima+Kedihra) on Aguero.

City Countered with Benizima+J.Rodriquez+20m but this was 5m above the max value in my range.

So I tried to counter with Benizima+J.Rodriquez+15m(about 100k short of of my max value) but got messsage that my chairman is not happy with the deal.

I tried Benizima+J.Rodriquez+12m, Benizima+J.Rodriquez+9m, Benizima+J.Rodriquez+7m all which met the same dissaproval from my chairman.

Eventually he allowed me to offer Benizima+J.Rodriquez+5m - which was (understandably) countered by City for a higher amount.

I looks like we both want to do the deal by the chairman isnt playing ball even if the deal is within his values:mad:

Happened to anyone before?

Sakho or Vertonghen?

Which one to sell?

I'd sell Sakho.

Cavani or reus or lewandowski?

Thanks!

Reus + Lewa

Well' date=' thanks to both, for now I'm going to keep my silva and cavani. I'm going to change my muller to get lewandowski and reus must wait[/quote']

Keep Muller, imo.