Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Niang or L Muriel?

I'd pick Muriel.

Thanks guys :) Pedro assuming Ter Stegen goes to Barcelona' date=' what would you then say?[/quote']

In that case, I'd choose Ter Stegen. Like I mentioned before, I believe the German can peak a bit higher than De Gea.

Thing is, that move isn't confirmed yet - there have been many rumours, but nothing concrete so far.

I stick with my previous answer, mate: right now, I think the Man. Utd GK is the safest bet, mainly because his SM rating is 2 points higher than Ter Stegen's..

Schmelzer + Mkhitaryan or Alaba?

This is one of those multiple questions' date=' where the keyword is "depth".

If the BvB duo starts / would start for you, go for it!

If not, you should sign / keep Alaba.

what defender should i get ?

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa 1

GINTER, Matthias 3

UMTITI, Samuel 4

DÓRIA, Matheus 2

MALANDA, Junior 5

See in quote.

If you can only buy one, my choice would be Marquinhos.

Rank these for me' date=' I know they are not like for like and I already own some.

Isco [b']1[/b]

Verratti 4

Kondogbia 6

Pogba 2

Januzaj 5

Draxler 3

thanks

My ranking is in red, next to the players' names. :)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello, I can get demichelis for the base price, do u think he will rise... thoug he is so old.. what's your opinion? I would just buy him to make some moneys with his sell...

..and what about moi gomez, or agustin allione? i may try to take them, do u think they worth? and wich one is better? thanks!!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello' date=' I can get demichelis for the base price, do u think he will rise... thoug he is so old.. what's your opinion? I would just buy him to make some moneys with his sell...

..and what about moi gomez, or agustin allione? i may try to take them, do u think they worth? and wich one is better? thanks!![/quote']

if you need a D©, then he will be viable short term solution. City seems to be playing him quite regularly especially in the defence, so he should at least hold his rating till the next season.