Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Two groups of players' date=' need to [b']keep 3-4 [/b] from each group which are must keepers in your opinion: The rest will be sold for cash over time (they are concerned and there are no better ones to buy )

Group A

L.Bender

S.Bender

Strootman

Pogba

Thiago A.

Gundogan

Hamsik

Group B

Oscar

Isco

Muniain

Nasri

Lucas M.

Eriksen

Lamela

James Rodriguez

Pogba, Thiago, Gundogan, Strootman

Oscar, Isco, Nasri/lucas, Rodriguez

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys, I maked a bid for Hazard a weeks ago and now my bid was accepted.

Robben + Shaqiri for Hazard

It's a GC, long term project, my team is a semi-original Bayern Munchen (without Lewandowski, with Sneijder, and with Cavani instead of Muller). What do you think? It's a good deal for me? Thanks in advance. ;)

Hi guys' date=' I maked a bid for Hazard a weeks ago and now my bid was accepted.

It's a GC, long term project, my team is a semi-original Bayern Munchen (without Lewandowski, with Sneijder, and with Cavani instead of Muller). What do you think? It's a good deal for me? Thanks in advance. ;)[/quote']

Yes, good deal for you :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date=' I maked a bid for Hazard a weeks ago and now my bid was accepted.

It's a GC, long term project, my team is a semi-original Bayern Munchen (without Lewandowski, with Sneijder, and with Cavani instead of Muller). What do you think? It's a good deal for me? Thanks in advance. ;)[/quote']

Id take Hazard mate

Absolutely

absolutlely yes, good deal for me

Hello there everybod,

How is you all thinking about this deal? Would you rather have the diminutive fwd/ winger

RAHEEM STERLING or the other Engleesh prospect Wilfried ZAHA? How much money would you try to work into the deal?

ZAHA + 10 million = Sterling?

ZAHA + 4 million = Sterling?

Or...

Danny STURRIDGE = 5 million + Sterling?

Danny STURRIDGE = 10 million+ Sterling?

Phil JONES = 5 or 10 million+ Sterling?

All kinds of ideas welcome!

Fair deal for Hazard. I'd do it.

Hello there everybod' date='

How is you all thinking about this deal? Would you rather have the diminutive fwd/ winger

RAHEEM STERLING or the other Engleesh prospect Wilfried ZAHA? How much money would you try to work into the deal?

Or...

All kinds of ideas welcome![/quote']

I'd keep all Liverpool's player. Also I rate DS more than RS, so depend on if you are selling of buying, I'd keep/get DS.

Or...

Since I am pretty much confused Sturridge > Sterling\Jones > Zaha and money isn't an issue

VARANE Raphaël or RAFAEL Da Silva

Varane

Arbeloa (Real Madrid) or Ramires (Chelsea)

Ramires. By a fair distance.

Varane.

Or...

Sterling for the first three, Sturridge for the second two and Sterling and cash in the last one.

Can you not play all 3??

Technically yes but that will mean having to drop Neymar, Gotze and Reus for most of the season. They will then develop concerns and it'll just get worse. Plus if I want a shot at winning the league again I'll need to play my best players!

Arbeloa (Real Madrid) or Ramires (Chelsea)

Ramires for me

Varane

ZAHA + 10 million = [b']Sterling[/b]?

Or...

All kinds of ideas welcome!

Bold

Hazard