Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need help with this one folks..... I can't decide to which starting 11 is better....

I play 4-2-3-1 so which is a better team?

OBLAK

SMALLING (Or Cheriches)

RANOCCHIA

ALDERWEIRELD

SANTON

CAPOUE

NAINGGOLAN

TELLO

PJANIC

CALLEJON

BENTEKE

OR

OBLAK

SMALLING (Or Cheriches)

RANOCCHIA

ALDERWEIRELD

SANTON

CAPOUE

NAINGGOLAN

TELLO

S. ROBERTO

PJANIC

EL SHAAWARY

The second team is the current one, I'm a big El Shaawary fan but I can't decide should I trade him and P Maicon (Porto) for Callejon and Benteke... I know that in RL the first team would be better on the pitch but in SM terms would it be the same? Would I score more goals with Benteke and Callejon???

I need help with this one folks..... I can't decide to which starting 11 is better....

I play 4-2-3-1 so which is a better team?

OBLAK

SMALLING (Or Cheriches)

RANOCCHIA

ALDERWEIRELD

SANTON

CAPOUE

NAINGGOLAN

TELLO

PJANIC

CALLEJON

BENTEKE

OR

OBLAK

SMALLING (Or Cheriches)

RANOCCHIA

ALDERWEIRELD

SANTON

CAPOUE

NAINGGOLAN

TELLO

S. ROBERTO

PJANIC

EL SHAAWARY

The second team is the current one' date=' I'm a big El Shaawary fan but I can't decide should I trade him and P Maicon (Porto) for Callejon and Benteke... I know that in RL the first team would be better on the pitch but in SM terms would it be the same? Would I score more goals with Benteke and Callejon???[/quote']

first.................

My Ribery for El Sha+ De Sciglio and 18mil' date=' those cash could buy another decent player, this is in GC, how much could potentialy El Sha and Sciglio rise in 2 years or so ?[/quote']

NO NO NO.....keep Ribery!

De Sciglio has real potential imo however El Sha I don't rate at all and in the recent transfer window they accepted an offer for him from an un-named Russian club but he refused a move.If AC are accepting an offer that say's a lot to me.

NO NO NO.....keep Ribery!

De Sciglio has real potential imo however El Sha I don't rate at all and in the recent transfer window they accepted an offer for him from an un-named Russian club but he refused a move.If AC are accepting an offer that say's a lot to me.

It proves how much they need the cash lol.Borussia Dortmund is massively interested in El Shaa,that proves what ? :)

It proves how much they need the cash lol.Borussia Dortmund is massively interested in El Shaa' date='that proves what ? :)[/quote']

It proves nothing of the sort.AC Milan like just about every top club in the world do not sell top young talents regardless of what they are offered.If AC are accepting offers on El Sha that tell's me there not convinced in the kid.