Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

NO NO NO.....keep Ribery!

De Sciglio has real potential imo however El Sha I don't rate at all and in the recent transfer window they accepted an offer for him from an un-named Russian club but he refused a move.If AC are accepting an offer that say's a lot to me.

It proves how much they need the cash lol.Borussia Dortmund is massively interested in El Shaa,that proves what ? :)

It proves how much they need the cash lol.Borussia Dortmund is massively interested in El Shaa' date='that proves what ? :)[/quote']

It proves nothing of the sort.AC Milan like just about every top club in the world do not sell top young talents regardless of what they are offered.If AC are accepting offers on El Sha that tell's me there not convinced in the kid.

It proves nothing of the sort.AC Milan like just about every top club in the world do not sell top young talents regardless of what they are offered.If AC are accepting offers on El Sha that tell's me there not convinced in the kid.

You barely know anything about MIlan and their situation right now then.They can't even buy a proper player without to sell one.This kid saved their season last year.Yeah...Right!

You barely know anything about MIlan and their situation right now then.They can't even buy a proper player without to sell one.This kid saved their season last year.Yeah...Right!

Oh yeah and you know everything about Milan....sorry my mistake you know everything about everything :rolleyes:

So he was good last season we all know that! But that season ended in May2013 that's nearly10 months ago which is a huge time in football and things have clearly changed.

Oh yeah and you know everything about Milan....sorry my mistake you know everything about everything :rolleyes:

So he was good last season we all know that! But that season ended in May2013 that's nearly10 months ago which is a huge time in football and things have clearly changed.

No,sorry.I just know a few things about every 'big club'.Better go and read on google before to write some stupid things around my friend :)

Yeah,he's injured.That changed a lot.I see that you base your opinion merely on the fact that Milan accepted an offer for him,which is a rumour.Isco's not good because he's rumoured to leave Madrid or what?The fact that you base your opinion ONLY on that shows it all.

Have a nice day

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ramsey + Koscielny + Guilavogui for (my) Chiellini?

The Trio' date=' definitely.

Koke or Draxler

Koke, imo.

balotelli + hamsik or RVP ?

Balo + Hamsik' date=' personally.

reges fernando,guarin or dembele?

Would go for Guarin or Dembele.

El Shaawary or Lamela?

Erik Lamela' date=' for me.

Kagawa or Iker Muniain?

Would take Muniain, definitely.

Vlad Chiriches or Matthias Ginter?

I'd choose Chiriches' date=' in this moment.

muriel or januzaj?

Januzaj.

Fernandinho worth signing for 13m? my midfielders are carrick ' date=' paulinho , fellaini and thiago. can he rise ? i was thinking about sign him and sell carrick what do you think? thanks in advance.[/quote']

Good price for Fernandinho and a good acquisition for you - if you sell Carrick, imo.

Fernandinho worth signing for 13m? my midfielders are carrick ' date=' paulinho , fellaini and thiago. can he rise ? i was thinking about sign him and sell carrick what do you think? thanks in advance.[/quote']

Yes he is , the only reason I think you should sell Carrick for is the age he should be safer than Fellaini at least

ŽIVKOVIĆ' date=' Andrija(80) + ABNER, Almeida(75) [s']or[/s] FLANAGAN, Jon(83)

The duo for me

Bit of a dilemma here just wanting to gauge opinion. What would you do.

Ronaldo for Benzema + Ozil

Thanks guys

Ronlado

Yes buy him, been very good for city since he joined and scored an absolute scorcher last night for brazil.

I'd keep Carrick.

Dejan LOVREN' date=' Eliaquim MANGALA or Bruno MARTINS INDI?[/quote']

Mangala by some distance.

Juanfran or Cuadrado? Cheers

Cuadrado.

Nastasic or Ricardo Rodriguez?

Leno or Ter Stegen?

Nastasic and ter Stegen for me.