Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I want to buy Varane. Which would be the best offer?

13m + Illarramendi

5m + Verratti

Vidal

None of those offers is great for you' date=' especially if money is important in your GW.

Nevertheless, I'd give Illarra + 13M.

Heres one im not to sure on , i can get Illicic for De Marcos and Eric Dier. For me De Marcos isnt a starter and Dier is just another youth. Josip will probably be among the first team. Thing is both dont tend to start often. What do you lot think

I'd keep the duo tbh.

Without knowing your squad, I'd say 1 SM point (between De Marcos and Ilicic) isn't significant. I don't think it's worth giving your 2 players for the Slovenian.

Koke or Draxler

You can't go wrong with either' date=' but I'd choose Koke.

balotelli + hamsik or RVP ?

I'd pick the bolded players.

Bit of a dilemma here just wanting to gauge opinion. What would you do.

Ronaldo for Benzema + Ozil

Thanks guys

In real life: Ronaldo

In SM terms (and only if you need depth): Ozil and Benzema

Fernandinho worth signing for 13m? my midfielders are carrick ' date=' paulinho , fellaini and thiago. can he rise ? i was thinking about sign him and sell carrick what do you think? thanks in advance.[/quote']

Yes, Fernandinho is great.

Ramsey + Koscielny + Guilavogui for (my) Chiellini?

Accept it' date=' mate!

Juanfran or Cuadrado? Cheers

I'd buy / keep Cuadrado: amazing player.

Dejan LOVREN' date=' Eliaquim MANGALA or Bruno MARTINS INDI?[/quote']

Although he's been far from brilliant so far this season, my choice would be Mangala.

He's got a considerable amont of potential, but needs to work on some aspects of his game: he needs to be less aggressive, more focused and he should be more careful, positioning wise. ;)

Dejan LOVREN' date=' Eliaquim MANGALA or Bruno MARTINS INDI?[/quote']

Mangala

Juanfran or Cuadrado? Cheers

Cuadrado

Nastasic or Ricardo Rodriguez?

Leno or Ter Stegen?

Nastasic and Ter-stegen

Cartabia + 7 million or Demba Ba?

Meh... i guess the cash and cartabia' date=' just cause with cash you can get somethign worth having.

ŽIVKOVIĆ, Andrija(80) + ABNER, Almeida(75) or FLANAGAN, Jon(83)

Zivkovic is a mad talent, id keep him and Almeida.

Ivanovic-how long he can stay at 92.I can sell him for 17M' date='and buy Nastasic and Jese.[/quote']

he will be 92 for a long time , his performances havent dropped at all and Chelsea are flying high. Selling him for that amount is pretty good in a non competitive game world. Nastasic isnt someone you should be looking to as many reports linking him with a move away from City and you can only go down from there on it. Jese on the other hand is fantastic. If there is any other top defenders you can sign i would sell ivan most likely to get in two more youthful prospects. Inigo Martinez , Zouma , Varane and Mangala id think would be better suited.

Cedd

Schieber+Cuenca or A.Morata?

Morata for me , Cuenca is dead under water. Schieber wont be the next lewa trust me on that.

adisbegic10

My Javi Martinez or 10M+Ramires+Fischer(Money is not useless in this gw)

i would keep martinez for that offer , fischer has promise but isnt performing. It depends what 10m can do. I do think Ramires is in a shout for 92 so if you can get another top youngster then it can be worth your while but i think the way bayern are going Martinez will be 93.

Cabaye' date=' Lars and Muniain, please rank these3 and if possible give reasons aswe ll, thanks[/quote']

1. Bender

consistent, versatile, plays every week & linked to quality clubs

2. Cabaye

pushing his level at PSG imo & with their youth, likely summer signings & new Blaise deal unlikely to start frequently

3. Muniain

stalled slightly + has not played much centrally so if your after CM/AM could be at threat

Javi Manquillo or Erik Durm?

Durm for the time being

Originally Posted by Hancock

Cabaye' date=' Lars and Muniain, please rank these3 and if possible give reasons aswe ll, thanks[/quote']

Muniain first because of the rise of his team and he has done well to put them forth at the moment with a healthy lead.

Lars and then Cabaye. I only say this because i dont think Cabaye was bought for first team action. Matuidi isnt gonna be dropped and neither is Verratiti. Rabiot is coming on the scene and unless they change formation you cant see many starts. Lars because he plays more regular.