Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Odp: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Alaba already is a top defender.The best LB in the world isn't a top defender nowdays?;)

Haha I'm sorry, I agree, he is already the best left back in the world but what I was trying to say was he is going to be highly rated, even more than now.:D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sime Vrsaljko or Gregory Van Der Wiel?

Van der Wiel.

Kokorin or M'Vila?

It depends on what position you need strengthening the most. If that doesn't apply, then I'd go for M'Villa. Even though Rubin aren't doing well, M'Villa is still a good player and he'll definitely leave in the summer due to Rubin's ongoing financial problems.

Kokorin or M'Vila?

M'Vila for me' date=' linked with a big money move to the EPL in January (Liverpool) will end up in a better league with a bigger club in the summer I feel.[/font']

Sime Vrsaljko or Gregory Van Der Wiel?

Van Der Wiel for me mate.

Gundogan or thiago alcantra

Despite his injury woes I prefer Gundogan. I am a huge fan of his so it is personal preference on this one.

Suarez or Muller or Reus or Bale or Gotze.

Please rank :).

Muller/Gotze would be your best options in SM terms since they are playing for arguably the best club side in the world right now' date=' league champions again (barring a catastrophe) favourites to retain the UCL plus playing for a superb German national team can only bode well for future rating increases.

Add to this that they are both still young and yet to reach there peak then positive signs for future SM ratings. [/font']