Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive been offered a straight swap Luke Shaw for my Baines' date=' i think I know what the majority of answers will be but thought id put it out there anyway, so:

Shaw or Baines[/quote']

Depends on your team.

Baines will still be higher rating than shaw for a few years i think. So if your in a competitive gw where baines is first choice keep him if not take shaw

Ive been offered a straight swap Luke Shaw for my Baines' date=' i think I know what the majority of answers will be but thought id put it out there anyway, so:

Shaw or Baines[/quote']

Going with young guns is safer these days.

If 2 clubs make exactly the same bid in cash for a external player what is the criteria do know for which one will the external sign?

From experience I know the 2nd bid will get accepted.

Shaw or Baines[/quote']

Shaw..... Chelsea or Man U LB for the next 10 years or so and should nail down the England LB spot too

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No way ' date=' Auba has good speed and that's it , EL Shaa has talent .

[/quote']

I would agree with you that El Sha is the more naturally talented of the 2, but Auba is a born goalscorer and will most likely be the main goal threat for Dortmund next season, the 'go to' guy when Lewandowski leaves.....

IMO on SM he will peek higher, so offer accepted, but just to go with you point, I do think that El Sha is the more talented of the 2

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would agree with you that El Sha is the more naturally talented of the 2' date=' but Auba is a born goalscorer and will most likely be the main goal threat for Dortmund next season, the 'go to' guy when Lewandowski leaves.....

IMO on SM he will peek higher, so offer accepted, but just to go with you point, I do think that El Sha is the more talented of the 2[/quote']

That main goal threat should be Dzeko or another class striker :)

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

deal accepted but still wanted to make sure

5.0M + Nigel DE JONG (my offer) or thiago alcantra

Please' date=' Thiago will be one of the best players in the world. Great deal!

Sven Bender,ivan Rakitic or Paulinho?

Paulinho.

Pogba + Tevéz + Vidal = Kroos + Van Persie + Thiago (?)

Kroos, Van Persie and Thiago. They are very similar, but the player who makes me decide is RVP. He is better than Tevez.