Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Im in a 100% full ec gameworld' date='i have a very small team and have been offered Valencia and Soldado for my Griezmann,is it a fair offer for him?[/quote']

No. Selling Griezmann would be a MASSIVE mistake, let alone swapping him for Valencia and Soldado. Has played really well for Sociedad this season, and could be on his way to Premier League this summer (heavily linked with Arsenal). A future 92-93 player easily, imo.

Got interest in my Hummels, one offer is 35-38 million in cash which I'm not really sure on. Another option is Chiellini and Cash (7 million, but I think I could get a little more). Cash is decent for deals, I already have 25 million so the extra could get me some top talent potentially.

Would it make sense to get Chiellini who i'm lead to believe isn't gonna drop for some time or is Hummels likely to increase to his level soon (I'm lead to believe not likely to happen soon given Dortmund's lacklustre season compared to the last few).

I usually play 3 at the back, but I do change to 4 at times. Have Kompany, Bonucci, Inigo Martinez and Varane as my CB's (Varane, Carvajal, De Sciglio and Digne as full backs)

I bought Bonucci as a cheap alternative (15.5 mill from unmanaged), should the right offer come in for Kompany or Hummels, but I don't just want to sell for the sake of it. I'm thinking I should hold out for a higher cash offer, any thoughts?

Got interest in my Hummels' date=' one offer is 35-38 million in cash which I'm not really sure on. Another option is Chiellini and Cash (7 million, but I think I could get a little more). Cash is decent for deals, I already have 25 million so the extra could get me some top talent potentially.

Would it make sense to get Chiellini who i'm lead to believe isn't gonna drop for some time or is Hummels likely to increase to his level soon (I'm lead to believe not likely to happen soon given Dortmund's lacklustre season compared to the last few).

I usually play 3 at the back, but I do change to 4 at times. Have Kompany, Bonucci, Inigo Martinez and Varane as my CB's (Varane, Carvajal, De Sciglio and Digne as full backs)

I bought Bonucci as a cheap alternative (15.5 mill from unmanaged), should the right offer come in for Kompany or Hummels, but I don't just want to sell for the sake of it. I'm thinking I should hold out for a higher cash offer, any thoughts?[/quote']

Don't sell Hummels at any cost.