lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well yeah' date=' he isn't the fastest, that's obvious, and that's something a player can't work on[/b'], but his movement on and off the ball is amazing for his age, and he'll only go from strength to strength if he's handled with care.

He'd be an amazing addition for Belgium if father Abedin allows. One can only dream of what they'll be capable of.

How can he not exactly?

I cant agree. Dont think he has the pace of Ronaldo or balance on the ball like Hazard. These are things that you're born with but he can be as good as Draxler probably.

If he applies himself in the way Ronaldo did at OT... I.e staying behind after training taking freekicks and what not, coupled with building himself in the gym (don't forget he is young and he will fill out eventually) he has all the natural ability to make it, anyone that has seen him would know this..

If he does not go on to great things it will be due to lack of effort IMO.... He's naturally gifted and he can emulate Hazard/Ronnie, but he needs a better guiding manager, I can't see Moyes being the one to develop him into a top talent ala Fergie with Ronnie.....

He needs things to go his way and a lot of hard work but he has the talent of that I'm convinced

I would choose the duo ' date=' Chambo is soo over hyped he will be 90 soon enough, the Ox will never be as good as santi but its those damm english kids who are worth so much. Sergi is good as well , see him at a sevilla or real soc soon enough

Yes[/quote']

With Xavi coming to the end and whispers of Mascherano (who is more of a CB anyway these days) and Song on the way out and considering Roberto has a few appearance this season do you not think Barca will keep him????

Or is it a case he is just not up to the Barca level?

How can he not exactly?

Believe it or not its true! A player can work on both top speed and work on explosiveness over 10-15 yards, not saying he will reach the peaks of Ronnie at full sprint but it goes back to what I said earlier, if he works extremely hard he can vastly improve all aspects of his game, he has the abilities that can't be fought and that others just don't... Vision and ability

Either you have those or not, and whilst on the subject of pace, sure Scholsey was not exactly a flier and he did rather OK :D

Believe it or not its true! A player can work on both top speed and work on explosiveness over 10-15 yards' date=' not saying he will reach the peaks of Ronnie at full sprint but it goes back to what I said earlier, if he works extremely hard he can vastly improve all aspects of his game, he has the abilities that can't be fought and that others just don't... Vision and ability

Either you have those or not, and whilst on the subject of pace, sure Scholsey was not exactly a flier and he did rather OK :D[/quote']

I find that very hard to beleive in fact more so i can't understand why he can't any physical aspect can be improved on as can mental, i don't believe champions are born not made crap.

I find that very hard to beleive in fact more so i can't understand why he can't any physical aspect can be improved on as can mental' date=' i don't believe champions are born not made crap.[/quote']

OK, let's test your theory....

Name a player that started out average (I mean showed no signs of being a top top player as a kid) and went on to be say top 10 in the world at any given time???

OK' date=' let's test your theory....

Name a player that started out average (I mean showed no signs of being a top top player as a kid) and went on to be say top 10 in the world at any given time???[/quote']

I can't argue there not because there isn't any but saying top 10 limits it a lot and my memory is really really bad like i can't remember yesterday however i can give a clear recent example from another sport.

I can't argue there not because there isn't any but saying top 10 limits it a lot and my memory is really really bad like i can't remember yesterday however i can give a clear recent example from another sport.

Another sport? How is that relevant to the skill set of a top class professional footballer???? There is no sport with the same skill set per say.....

Another sport? How is that relevant to the skill set of a top class professional footballer???? There is no sport with the same skill set per say.....

MY THEORY BEING? a champion is not born he is made or you can't build on physical and mental attributes e.g pace? :mad:

I'll ask my Sturridge for Negredo swap again as I think it may have got hidden amongst all the arguing ;-)

No-ones arguing well joker is but STURRIDGE for as long as Suarez is at LPool.

OK' date=' let's test your theory....

Name a player that started out average (I mean showed no signs of being a top top player as a kid) and went on to be say top 10 in the world at any given time???[/quote']

Top 10 in the world is pretty big filter in fairness.

But off the top of my head Koscielny would be a good example. He was playing in Ligue 2 in 2008.

Since then he's turned into one of the best defenders in the BPL.

is it worth swapping my Cavani + 5 Mil for Lewandowski?

Need quick replies please! thanks :)

Yes do the deal mate. Lewa is going to be playing for arguably the best club side in football as from next season so if Bayern can continue last seasons dominance in the UCL into this season and beyond then I doubt 94 will be his peak.

Not saying that Cavani's peak is 94 but Bayern are more likely to have a strangle hold on Europe more than PSG plus Germany is a much stronger league.

I would swap.
Yes do the deal mate. Lewa is going to be playing for arguably the best club side in football as from next season so if Bayern can continue last seasons dominance in the UCL into this season and beyond then I doubt 94 will be his peak.

Not saying that Cavani's peak is 94 but Bayern are more likely to have a strangle hold on Europe more than PSG plus Germany is a much stronger league.

thanks guys Repped

Raheem sterling or adem ljajic?

Sterling for me.

My Yaya Toure for Draxler and James Rodriguez?

If you are in the set up for the long haul and both will start for you now then the duo.

Anyone with some help?

With the EPL rating a way off I would say if he can pick up minutes then he should keep his rating next time round.