lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Drogba...............

For the sake of argument I'll give you Drogba' date=' that's 1

Top 10 in the world is pretty big filter in fairness.

But off the top of my head Koscielny would be a good example. He was playing in Ligue 2 in 2008.

Since then he's turned into one of the best defenders in the BPL.

Butthats what we are talking about the best of the best, can Januzaj emulate Ronaldo so top 10 is not unfair, in fact its the whole point....

Everyone will have their own views on thia , but I believe that the greatest players were born with ability that others just do not possess, I honestly would have thought that this would have been universally accepted in the football world but obviously not....

Anyhow that's what I believe, and I do believe Drogba was born with ability bit I would accept that he worked exceptionally hard to make the grade and vastly improved his game..... That's more the exception than the rule though,

Should I swap my Sturridge for Negredo? Tight call for me! Sturridge does have age on his side compared to negredo' date=' but not sure as he can get as high a rating?[/quote']

No, keep Sturridge. Finally getting to show how good a player he is.

Raheem sterling or adem ljajic?

Sterling

My Yaya Toure for Draxler and James Rodriguez?

Draxler and Rodriguez

(My) Adriano for Azpilicueta?

Azpilicueta, easily!

Jordan Veretout or Arnold Maximilian?

Arnold: what a talented kid!

Mkhitaryan or Pogba???

I'd choose Pogba' date=' who btw is not overrated. ;)

is it worth swapping my Cavani + 5 Mil for Lewandowski?

Need quick replies please! thanks :)

Well, in my eyes, that's a fair deal for both sides.

Regardless, I'd pick Lewa, coz he's moving to Bayern, where he should have more room for improvement than the Uruguayan at Ligue 1 and PSG.

Lewa is a bit younger, as well.

Will Micah Richards hold his rating?

With SM' date=' you can never be too sure.

Nevertheless, Micah's rating should drop in the next review.

willian + 5mill or balotelli

should i sell munian for 21m?

1st question: the bolded side

2nd question: if cash is at least reasonably useful to you, in that GW, I'd sell Muniaín for 21M.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

cazorla or chamberlain + sergi roberto?

the duo for me

Is Florian Thauvin worth getting for £12M?

yes' date=' no doubt

Should I swap my Sturridge for Negredo? Tight call for me! Sturridge does have age on his side compared to negredo, but not sure as he can get as high a rating?

get negredo

Will Micah Richards hold his rating?

yes' date=' IMO

is it worth swapping my Cavani + 5 Mil for Lewandowski?

Need quick replies please! thanks :)

Get Lewa!!!!

Sterling

My Yaya Toure for Draxler and James Rodriguez?

Yaya

Adriano

Willian + 5M

Yes mate

Reus' date=' Pogba, Yaya touré, how do you rank?[/quote']

Reus

Toure

Pogba

Balotelli imo

Sell and use the 21mil to get a better player.

For the sake of argument I'll give you Drogba' date=' that's 1

Butthats what we are talking about the best of the best, can Januzaj emulate Ronaldo so top 10 is not unfair, in fact its the whole point....

Everyone will have their own views on thia , but I believe that the greatest players were born with ability that others just do not possess, I honestly would have thought that this would have been universally accepted in the football world but obviously not....

Anyhow that's what I believe, and I do believe Drogba was born with ability bit I would accept that he worked exceptionally hard to make the grade and vastly improved his game..... That's more the exception than the rule though,[/quote']

Lol. We're still on this?

For the sake of the argument, let's return to the original point about physical ability (i.e. Pace, Acceleration, Strength etc.) and move away from the "started out average and went on to be top 10 in the world" point as that generalises things too much; as long as a player is played to his strength, he can do well, even if his physical ability isn't the best. Messi started out somewhat weak, still isn't that strong physically but he's a top player not because of his strength but his skill.

Physical ability can be worked on. Januzaj can improve his strength, pace, and acceleration. But there's a limit to what he can achieve. You can keep working on it, but the improvements will dwindle eventually and you'll reach a plateau.

Physical strength all comes down to one's body and genetics. Unfair yes, but it's true. Just check out Athletics. Not anyone can become the next top sprinter, even if you work at from a young age. And it's possible to tell if someone has that potential.

Don't think Januzaj is, or will be, the best speed merchant, but he has decent enough pace to perform. Still, he's just 19 now, has a few more years to work on it and improve on his strength and speed. Important that he starts working on it as after he crosses a certain age, it becomes even harder.

What he lacks physically, he makes up for in his skill and technique. As long as he plays to his strengths, he can be a great footballer.

And back to the original question, I'd personally have draxler but Januzaj is worth a punt.

Kiessling and Tino Werner or Negredo?

Negredo' date=' for me.

Reus, Pogba, Yaya touré, how do you rank?

Reus

Toure

Pogba

Azpilicueta' date=' imo.

Sterling.

Hello guys I need help on a potential deal :)

Iker Munian + Hulk + Reintarz for

Higuain + Ishak Befodil + either Issac cuenca ' date=' Rudiger , Arron Johannson (Plays for AZ)

Thanks gents[/quote']

I choose the right side purely because of Higuain. The left side is better in terms of balance/depth but Higuain is just better than anyone else in that list