• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Swapping My Gerrard For Rooney.. Good Or Bad Deal?

Thanks In Advance.

Rooney for me' date=' obvious reasons. :P But nah if you need a F more than a AM its a decent deal, but I would try to get more for a 97 myself. A really awesome season for Rooney followed by a good world cup and he will be 97 for sure.

Berbatov for 40m - is it a good deal? I'd be getting him.

Hmm its a bit steep, but I guess it depends the worth of money in the game world. Of course if it were a GC you'd bite the other managers hand off. I really can see Berba reaching 94 this season, but where will he fit in your team - 1st team and how much money will you have left?

Hmm its a bit steep' date=' but I guess it depends the worth of money in the game world. Of course if it were a GC you'd bite the other managers hand off. I really can see Berba reaching 94 this season, but where will he fit in your team - 1st team and how much money will you have left?[/quote']

Money isn't as valuable in this setup (it's a custom one), and I'd have some 25m left following this deal. Berbatov would be my highest-rated player (next highest is Makoun at 91). B)

Is it still a good deal?

Money isn't as valuable in this setup (it's a custom one)' date=' and I'd have some 25m left following this deal. Berbatov would be my highest-rated player (next highest is Makoun at 91). B)

Is it still a good deal?[/quote']

Get him.... I've been in similar situations (money in custom wise), I believe that this will bring you something good...

******* have made an offer to ******* for Gennaro GATTUSO of £0 plus Theo WALCOTT and Jorge ROLANDO

Is this a good deal for me selling Gattuso?

Yes. Gatusso will probably never rise again and he is aging. Walcott and Rolando are both hot prospects. However if you do not have suitable cover for Gatusso, don't sell him!

In EC1

Im Arsenal. Iv some what neglected them recently, and i want to turn them around, and i will be keeping them for the long run.

I have Essien, and im currently considering selling him for Khedria and Dzeko, what do you people think ?

Regards

BTW if a member of EC1 reads this and thinks he can do better, by all means contact me

Im a fan of Khedria, and Dzeko. I currently have Villa, Forlan and Higuain amongst others up top, but im looking to buy someone using Forlan as bate, and sell Villa, so another striker will come in handy?

Should i do it ? i am 100% in it for the long run ?

In EC1

Im Arsenal. Iv some what neglected them recently' date=' and i want to turn them around, and i will be keeping them for the long run.

I have Essien, and im currently considering selling him for Khedria and Dzeko, what do you people think ?

Regards

BTW if a member of EC1 reads this and thinks he can do better, by all means contact me

Im a fan of Khedria, and Dzeko. I currently have Villa, Forlan and Higuain amongst others up top, but im looking to buy someone using Forlan as bate, and sell Villa, so another striker will come in handy?

Should i do it ? i am 100% in it for the long run ?[/quote']

personally i would prefer to keep him. Essien is the best DM in the world atm IMO, better than mash, de rossi and others. I reckon he's probably the only one among them who has the ability to hit 96.

he's still pretty young imo, and is going to reach his peak.

cheers

In EC1

Im Arsenal. Iv some what neglected them recently' date=' and i want to turn them around, and i will be keeping them for the long run.

Regards

Should i do it ? i am 100% in it for the long run ?[/quote']

Good deal, but not for you I say, and here's why:

1) Dzeko: the rave reviews, the 'massive' increase messages. That may be, but really, the most that Edin Dzeko should ever reach is 92, and like I said; with the buzz and hype around him you can get a lot of good offers for him (Best to date is a Manager who said that I could buy Pato off him for Dzeko + £15m :D, TB expires in 2 days), and he'll be more sought after now than after his increase.

2) Khedira: Stuttgart look like a well oiled machine this season, but it bodes well for Sami khedira, star of the show alongside Cacau and Hleb from what I've seen. A handful of NT appearances mean that Sami will hit 90 (80% chance I'd say) this time around, but once again I'd say that 91/92 is his ratings cap, unless he moves to a massive, massive club.

And then there's Essien, getting a 95 rated DM (the best holding midfielder on the planet) for 2 89 rated players isn't a good deal, and I wouldn't be confident of your chairman letting that happen unless a wad of cash is coming your way too.

On a side note, Forlan could reach 95 if he picks up from where he left off last season, and as Spain's Number 1 striker, SM raters are bound to pick up on it.

Don't sell unless you have someone lined up.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Benaglio Or Ruffier?

I Would Be Buying One Of These With Wiese.

So The Question Is Really' date=' Who Is Best?

Benaglio Ruffier Or Wiese?[/quote']

Someone asked a similar question a few days ago, and the opinion was that you should get Benaglio instead of Wiese. :)

Kensational, fadedwolfz and I all said Benaglio was a better bet than Wiese.

Benaglio Or Ruffier?

I Would Be Buying One Of These With Wiese.

So The Question Is Really' date=' Who Is Best?

Benaglio Ruffier Or Wiese?[/quote']

Diego Benaglio: guaranteed to hit at least 90, and pretty solid for Wolfsburg this season, but he was outstanding last time around. Wiese pushes him close, as he found form for Bremen, but because he's rated sub 90, and he's a riser, Benaglio's the wisest choice. :D

Diego Benaglio: guaranteed to hit at least 90' date=' and pretty solid for Wolfsburg this season, but he was outstanding last time around. Wiese pushes him close, as he found form for Bremen, but because he's rated sub 90, and he's a riser, Benaglio's the wisest choice. :D[/quote']

Cheers.

Off Topic- Has Mark Farine (Insider) Changed His Name? I Cant Find His Profile.

Tough one. Gerson Magrao is an average player' date=' but Schennikov has massive, 90+ potential. Kacar has that same potential too though... Do what you want, I'm 50/50 on it though.[/quote']

Gerson?

Im Talking About Willian Magrao, Of Gremio.

Gerson?

Im Talking About Willian Magrao' date=' Of Gremio.[/quote']

I thought you meant Gerson Magrao of Ipatinga! :P Sorry there!

His rating decrease was fair, as he featured less than was expected for him, and he could keep his rating for some time. Like I said, Schennikov has massive potential, and Gojko Kacar will probably hit 90 over the coming seasons. It's a very tough choice mate, and I don't feel that I can make it for you.

Ok Thanks Guys For that One.

Different Setup.

Should I Sell Kacar For Schennikov And Magrao?

Schennikov really isn't that good, hes overrated tbh even though hes only 18 I still don't see him being anything special. Magrao is not a great player and will never be a world beater. Kacar meanwhile is a good player at the heart of the Hertha midfield and will probably reach 89 and 90 by the end of the season, so I would not do it.

Not really sure Granero isnt going to feature too much for Madrid but i do rate him highly' date=' De Federico has moved to Corinthians which has puzzled me but he will defently do well there so short term he would be better but for long then it has to be Granero because i see him moving on to Atletico Madrid or someone and would be great.

Kjaer (Just) Forlin is good but i rate Kjaer more.

Kjaer or Bocchetti erm not sure i reckon if Kjaer does move to Juventus in Jan which is planned i would pick him for Long term but short term i feel Bocchetti is a little bit better.[/quote']

Granero to Atletico? :eek::o Can't see that happening. :P

I agree with your picks though.

1. Granero

2. Kjaer

3. Bocchetti

Thanks to you both :) Ken' date=' I gotta spread first sorry.

Another quick question here, [b']Bruno Alves[/b] or Mexes or Garay? Bruno Alves is no doubt a good defender on his day but whether he deserves to rise to 93 remains to be seen now that he is the top rated player in the Bwin Liga. Prone to the occasional defensive slip-up too. Mexes is never picked by Domenech who hates him, that wacko coach. With Roma struggling this season and not in the UCL, Mexes will probably not rise. Garay is promising, but why he hasn't been capped by the Argentinian NT has left me thinking, Furthermore, I've heard some Real Madrid fans aren't too impressed by him. He looks to be 3rd choice behind Pepe and Albiol. Thinking of P/E ing one of the 3 out for Ashely Cole. Among Garay, Bruno Alves and Mexes, who's the worst long-term wise?

Thanks to you both :) Ken' date=' I gotta spread first sorry.

Another quick question here, [b']Bruno Alves[/b] or Mexes or Garay? Bruno Alves is no doubt a good defender on his day but whether he deserves to rise to 93 remains to be seen now that he is the top rated player in the Bwin Liga. Prone to the occasional defensive slip-up too. Mexes is never picked by Domenech who hates him, that wacko coach. With Roma struggling this season and not in the UCL, Mexes will probably not rise. Garay is promising, but why he hasn't been capped by the Argentinian NT has left me thinking, Furthermore, I've heard some Real Madrid fans aren't too impressed by him. He looks to be 3rd choice behind Pepe and Albiol. Thinking of P/E ing one of the 3 out for Ashely Cole. Among Garay, Bruno Alves and Mexes, who's the worst long-term wise?

i guess i would lean towards p/e mexes. Mexes won't rise any higher i guess, given that he is already in a top club for years. As for garay, he has the age advantage and alot potential to improve, so i think 92/93 is not out of the question in the long term. I like bruno alves, he is probably the best player of porto now that lucho has left (captain i think?), and 93 is within reach.

cheers