lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Ezequiel GARAY for Dzecko ( I dont follow Benfica to know his potnential!) Thinking about negotiating Thiago for Dzecko instead? Positions don't matter' date=' none would be starters..[/quote']

Get thiago mate if u can.

Been offered Ezequiel GARAY for Dzecko ( I dont follow Benfica to know his potnential!) Thinking about negotiating Thiago for Dzecko instead? Positions don't matter' date=' none would be starters..[/quote']

I would try and get Thiago. :)

Try to get Thiago, would be a great deal for you, imo.

Gareth Bale or Gotze or Alaba

Can't go wrong with any of them. Myself' date=' I'd go for Bale. I imagine the hype will propel him to 96+

Been offered Ezequiel GARAY for Dzecko ( I dont follow Benfica to know his potnential!) Thinking about negotiating Thiago for Dzecko instead? Positions don't matter, none would be starters..

Try and get Thiago, that'd be the best deal for you

Yaya toure for Kroos and either babstuder or luis Gustavo?

I'd choose Kroos and Luiz Gustavo.

I know this is slightly off topic' date=' but do you ever think we will see a player reach 98 or 99 on SM again?

Because there are some great talents out there, lots of potential world class players. But Messi & Roanldo are in a league of their own, and I think it could be a LONG time until we see someone like that again.

What do you think?[/quote']

Yes, I think we will have a 98 or even a 99 player in the future, in SM.

Ronaldinho was extraordinary, but only during 2 seasons, in Barça. He once had a 99 rating. Ronaldinho was never as good as Cristiano Ronaldo, yet he's still at 98.

I think it's because SM feel Messi is better than the Portuguese and give the Argentinian a slightly higer rating than Ronaldo.

I believe it will be a long time till someone as good as Messi or Ronaldo emerges. But in the future, players, who'll never reach Messi and Ronaldo's level, may hit 98 or even 99, if they are the best footballers in that specific point in time.

I guess this is, more or less, SM's policy.

Falcao + Mangala or Suarez?

No depth issues at all' date=' if anything I am struggling to keep players happy.[/font']

I get what Germ was saying: I also think Falcao is class.

However, he's seriously injured and will miss the World Cup.

As depth isn't an issue (and due to those player concerns, you mentioned), Suárez is the way to go, Matt.

18m + G rossi or lewendowski

Without knowing what you could do with those 18M, I'd pick Lewa.

He's one of the best strikers in the World and his move to Bayern should allow him to progress even more.

;)

I'd choose Kroos and Luiz Gustavo.

Yes' date=' I think we will have a 98 or even a 99 player in the future, in SM.

Ronaldinho was extraordinary, but only during 2 seasons, in Barça. He once had a 99 rating. [b']Ronaldinho was never as good as Cristiano Ronaldo, yet he's still at 98.[/b]

I think it's because SM feel Messi is better than the Portuguese and give the Argentinian a slightly higer rating than Ronaldo.

I believe it will be a long time till someone as good as Messi or Ronaldo emerges. But in the future, players, who'll never reach Messi and Ronaldo's level, may hit 98 or even 99, if they are the best footballers in that specific point in time.

I guess this is, more or less, SM's policy.

I get what Germ was saying: I also think Falcao is class.

However, he's seriously injured and will miss the World Cup.

As depth isn't an issue (and due to those player concerns, you mentioned), Suárez is the way to go, Matt.

Without knowing what you could do with those 18M, I'd pick Lewa.

He's one of the best strikers in the World and his move to Bayern should allow him to progress even more.

I can't believe what you just said :mad::o