lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fabinho + Demba ba or Benteke?

I would keep whoever you have from those listed until summer transfer window opens as even though Benteke has played and scored more either one of Ba/Benteke quite probably will move club then you'll have a better idea of what to do. If you just want the deal done now Benteke.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Benteke or Cuadrado?

Definitely Cuadrado! As someone said he'll probably move to barca and become the next Alves. However even if he stays at fiore he can reach a high rating (92/93)

Diego Llorente worth holding onto? I've had him since before his rise. Assume best to sell until he starts getting hints of either a move away or first team action?

I would sell him as Juve is still looking for a forward

Okay so here goes i don't want to know what is the better deal but rather what you would do in my situation.

Current back 5 including wingbacks - Pisz - Hummels - Pepe - Godin - Alaba

Diamond 4 - Paulinho - Ozil - Thiago - Gotze

Lone striker Huntelaar

Now I have only one 90+ player for the bench which is Fellaini who is technically rotated with Paulinho and if i need to swap formation from 541 to two up from I can use Gotze so here's the offer -

Negredo & Erikssen for Hummels HELP ME!

Okay so here goes i don't want to know what is the better deal but rather what you would do in my situation.

Lone striker Huntelaar

Now I have only one 90+ player for the bench which is Fellaini who is technically rotated with Paulinho and if i need to swap formation from 541 to two up from I can use Gotze so here's the offer -

You clearly need the depth' date=' however if you predominantly play 5-4-1 do you really need two out and out CF's in Negredo and Huntelaar?

If it were me I would not do the deal, since your need for 3 CB's playing such a formation is greater than your need for two CF's and one extra player.[/font']

You clearly need the depth' date=' however if you predominantly play 5-4-1 do you really need two out and out CF's in Negredo and Huntelaar?

If it were me I would not do the deal, since your need for 3 CB's playing such a formation is greater than your need for two CF's and one extra player.[/font']

One thing i was thinking is if i do the deal i could potentially get another 92 rated cb for Fellaini + Erikssen which would mean i could play any formation should i need to with huntelaar - negredo up top if need be and i would have a team of exactly 11 players who will all play and never get unhappy.

Depth wise yes i lack in 90s but 87 down i have loads of talent.

Still no?

Diego Llorente' date=' not Fernando. Young Madrid defender![/quote']

Can't say i have seen one sec of footage but have read articles on him and he's supposed to have good potential.

One thing i was thinking is if i do the deal i could potentially get another 92 rated cb for Fellaini + Erikssen which would mean i could play any formation should i need to with huntelaar - negredo up top if need be and i would have a team of exactly 11 players who will all play and never get unhappy.

Still no?

If you have a load of 87 and lower rated talents then I would still say no. Even if you had three injuries to your starting 11 what damage will it do to your starting 11 average? -2 maybe?

All the time you are sitting with talents/risers. I guess patience is the key and just sitting tight and waiting for the talents to get there risers. You still have a good team of players who won't develop concerns and I see no reason to swap a 93 rated CB out (Hummels) to get the players you mentioned (Eriksen Negredo) to then swap Eriksen out once his TB has expired along with Fellaini to get a 92 rated CB.

Not really getting any benefit out of doing such deals in my opinion.

If you have a load of 87 and lower rated talents then I would still say no. Even if you had three injuries to your starting 11 what damage will it do to your starting 11 average? -2 maybe?

All the time you are sitting with talents/risers. I guess patience is the key and just sitting tight and waiting for the talents to get there risers. You still have a good team of players who won't develop concerns and I see no reason to swap a 93 rated CB out (Hummels) to get the players you mentioned (Eriksen Negredo) to then swap Eriksen out once his TB has expired along with Fellaini to get a 92 rated CB.

Not really getting any benefit out of doing such deals in my opinion.

Yeah maybe not as again i can use gotze up front and slip fellaini into starting 11 as dcm/am if needed , thanks for your opinion anyway mate.

Varane or Marquinhos?

What are their potential ratings?

Thanks for the opinions' date=' appreciated:)[/quote']

I prefer Varane though. Both are playing for top clubs who I envisage will be there or thereabouts regarding winning there respective Leagues and the UCL as well on a regular basis thus enabling them both (assuming they play regularly) to rise quickly.

As for potential ratings I would not like to say a peak rating but most definitely both have the ability to reach 93+ barring any catastrophe (loss of form serious injury etc.)

10M + Vidic for Subotic. I'm getting Subotic. Is it good deal for me?

Yes it is' date=' Vidic is only going to go down further in rating terms.[/font']

Can't say i have seen one sec of footage but have read articles on him and he's supposed to have good potential.

Mourinho said he was the best defender in the academy while he was there. Was trying to get some cash for Goretzka. Have balanta, Moreno and Knoche who I assume will progress quicker whilst they are getting first team football. There is footage of him playing against PSV on YouTube. Seems composed for a youngster!

one of piazon/GNABRY + guald/adama/ilori + 5mill for moreno (one from each side)

my other left backs are shaw' date=' alba KURZAWA

i have moreno[/quote']

Gnabry and Gauld for me, both huge talents, with the latter linked with a host of top clubs.

Cahill for Ranocchia

I'd go for Cahil.

Rakitic' date=' Di Maria, Koke, Griezmann, Oscar. Can you rank these players?

Now:

1) Di María

2) Oscar

3) Koke

4) Griezmann

5) Rakitic

Hereafter (1-1,5-2 years) with potential rating:

1) Oscar (93)

2) Di María (93 / 94)

3) Koke (92 / 93)

4) Griezmann (91 / 92)

5) Rakitic (91)

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

See in quote, please!

If you're planning to stay in that GW for a good number of years, your 2 best options are Oscar and Koke imo.

Benteke or Cuadrado?

Cuadrado' date=' mate: exciting player to watch.

He's fast, technically skilled and even shoots well form distance.

I doubt Fiorentina can hold the Colombian for much longer.

10M + Vidic for Subotic. I'm getting Subotic. Is it good deal for me?

Yes, it is.

I think Subotic is one of the best CBs in the World (even though he's still recovering from a serious injury).

Like Matt said, Vidic's SM rating will only go down in the future.

Varane or Marquinhos?

What are their potential ratings?

Thanks for the opinions' date=' appreciated:)[/quote']

I'd pick Varane

It's very hard to predict the peak rating for such young players.

But it should be something like this:

Varane: 94 / 95

Marquinhos: 93 / 94

Lone striker Huntelaar

Still no?

Well, I'd keep Hummels, mate.

You said your only 90+ sub was Fellaini, who isn't a defender.

I value defence a lot and, in your case, you don't seem to have very decent cover for potential injuries there.

If I were you, I'd rather not trade Hummels for Negredo and Eriksen.