lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Best player out of the following (more long term):

THIAGO (Bayern)

POGBA

OSCAR

Many of my fellow forumers will probably disagree with me, but I think the best of these players is Oscar.

The lad is talented, but, both for Chelsea and Brazil, he works tactically / defensively very hard, so some of his teammates have more freedom to only care about the creative / offensive part of the game.

All these players are great.

I think the one, with less potential, is Thiago.

Here's how I'd rank them, long term potential wise.

1 - Oscar

2 - Pogba

3 - Thiago

if i can buy one of these players

KAGAWA, Shinji

RAMIRES, Santos

BENDER, Lars

which one should i buy? which player is most prospective on SM. all will be in my starting 11.

Hi guys' date=' need a bit help

Muller or Ozil?[/quote']

Müller. No one can touch Bayern right now it seems and with Özil stuttering somewhat, he seems the obvious choice

Roberto firmino or raheem sterling?

Thanks in advance :)

Firmino ahead of Sterling

Best player out of the following (more long term):

THIAGO (Bayern)

POGBA

OSCAR

I'd say:

Thiago

Pogba

Oscar

But you can't really go too wrong with any of them

10M + Vidic for Subotic. I'm getting Subotic. Is it good deal for me?

I'd say so yeah. Vidic isn't the player he once was

Varane or Marquinhos?

What are their potential ratings?

Thanks for the opinions' date=' appreciated:)[/quote']

Varane. Tough to say potential ratings but I would say it wouldn't surprise me to see Varane hit at least 94, if not 95

Okay so here goes i don't want to know what is the better deal but rather what you would do in my situation.

Current back 5 including wingbacks - Pisz - Hummels - Pepe - Godin - Alaba

Diamond 4 - Paulinho - Ozil - Thiago - Gotze

Lone striker Huntelaar

Now I have only one 90+ player for the bench which is Fellaini who is technically rotated with Paulinho and if i need to swap formation from 541 to two up from I can use Gotze so here's the offer -

Negredo & Erikssen for Hummels HELP ME!

From the looks of it, it's a decent deal as you need the depth, but playing five at the back, I would try and get a replacement CB for the loss of Hummels. Negredo isn't essential though as you only play one striker.

I'd hold onto Hummels

Subotic + Lamela for Neymar? I think Neymar has the potential to make 96 minimum. Subotic is decent and lamela seems blighted by injuries. In defence I have alves, bonucci, Hummels, Benatia, Varane, Moreno, Laporte, Balanta and Jedvaj so pretty secure in that area and I'll be able to give Benatia and Varane more minutes to try and keep them happy while I'm awaiting rises. In midfield and attack my depth isn't quite so good so Neymar would help with both

Subotic + Lamela for Neymar? I think Neymar has the potential to make 96 minimum. Subotic is decent and lamela seems blighted by injuries. In defence I have alves' date=' bonucci, Hummels, Benatia, Varane, Moreno, Laporte, Balanta and Jedvaj so pretty secure in that area and I'll be able to give Benatia and Varane more minutes to try and keep them happy while I'm awaiting rises. In midfield and attack my depth isn't quite so good so Neymar would help with both[/quote']

Blinder. Subotic is also constantly plagued by injuries and Lamela is seriously overhyped. I'd accept ASAP.

Blinder. Subotic is also constantly plagued by injuries and Lamela is seriously overhyped. I'd accept ASAP.

Cheers. Neymar has requested transfer due to lack of games and I've had bids for Subotic and lamela that should more than cover the fee. Will sell them and get my bid in. Repped :-)

Selling Javi Martinez for 25 million?

No way' date=' keep him.

ALBIOL & GIULIANO or Blaszczykowski

Kuba.

Subotic + Lamela for Neymar? I think Neymar has the potential to make 96 minimum. Subotic is decent and lamela seems blighted by injuries. In defence I have alves' date=' bonucci, Hummels, Benatia, Varane, Moreno, Laporte, Balanta and Jedvaj so pretty secure in that area and I'll be able to give Benatia and Varane more minutes to try and keep them happy while I'm awaiting rises. In midfield and attack my depth isn't quite so good so Neymar would help with both[/quote']

Neymar by a country mile.

Anyone up for ranking the potential of these young available RBs? Darijo Srna starts so looking for a medium term replacement. Thanks.

Fabinho (Monaco)

Danilo (Porto)

Aurier (Toulouse)

Fernandes (CSKA)

Montoya (Barce)