lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rafael and Draxler or Luis Suarez?

I've got Rafael and Draxler, currently as backups to Reus and Vidal. Suarez would immediately replace Gundogan in my starting line-up, and most likely replacing Xabi Alonso in the long term. I've got Alessandrini and a few other young prospects out on loan to fill Rafael's spot. Are there any reasons not to go for Suarez?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone up for ranking the potential of these young available RBs? Darijo Srna starts so looking for a medium term replacement. Thanks.

Fabinho (Monaco)

Danilo (Porto)

Aurier (Toulouse)

Fernandes (CSKA)

Montoya (Barce)

Danilo would be a decent addition, but with Montoya just having signed a new contract at Barça, you'd do good in getting him too. Aurier would be my third choice, going by the fact that he's been attracting a lot of attention the last couple of months.

Hi guys' date=' need a bit help

Muller or Ozil?[/quote']

Muller: he's more versatile than Ozil and plays for a better club.

Subotic + Lamela for Neymar? I think Neymar has the potential to make 96 minimum. Subotic is decent and lamela seems blighted by injuries. In defence I have alves' date=' bonucci, Hummels, Benatia, Varane, Moreno, Laporte, Balanta and Jedvaj so pretty secure in that area and I'll be able to give Benatia and Varane more minutes to try and keep them happy while I'm awaiting rises. In midfield and attack my depth isn't quite so good so Neymar would help with both[/quote']

I'm a fan of Subotic, but he's still recovering from a nasty injury.

Lamela isn't a very good bet atm, as well.

As you've got depth in defence and not so much in midfield and attack, Neymar is definitely the best option.

Selling Javi Martinez for 25 million?

Unless you could get a better player with the 25M' date=' you should keep Martínez.

Rafael and Draxler or Luis Suarez?

I've got Rafael and Draxler, currently as backups to Reus and Vidal. Suarez would immediately replace Gundogan in my starting line-up, and most likely replacing Xabi Alonso in the long term. I've got Alessandrini and a few other young prospects out on loan to fill Rafael's spot. Are there any reasons not to go for Suarez?

Thanks in advance!

Not for me - go for Suárez, mate!

thanks guys for your info, but thats 1-1 lol, if anyone else can give a reply that would be appreciated.

Im currently thinking of selling sakho just because he has lower rating but i know Liverpool are doing better in the League so not quite sure. Cheers:cool:

Alvaro Morata or Josip Drmic?

Alvaro Morata

Mirallas or Lacazette?

Lacazette

sakho or vertonghen?

vertonghen

bernard or gnabry + gauld + 5mill

gnabry + gauld + 5mill

Vietto or Zaza?

Vietto

Selling Javi Martinez for 25 million?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What made you change your mind?

His special goal last night for madrid!

Its a tight choice between the two for me at the moment as drmic is on a fantastic run of form and has just signed for arsenal, or at least a deal has been agreed between the two clubs. Morata is already at a big club like madrid though and his goal last night showed how much quality he has.