lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

5AJCKr3.gif at y'all leaving Honda at the end of the rankings' date=' reasons to not use this thread, is it because of the age [img']http://i.imgur.com/5AJCKr3.gif[/img]

Callejon is one year younger than Honda ...

Callejon 1987

Nainggolan 1988

Honda 1986

Where's your problem, bro?

In addition,

I watch Serie A every week, I've seen Honda in more than one match and I can say he is too slow, he has good skills but he doesn't fit well with italian football.

On the other hand, Callejon is very good and I believe Napoli has a great project.

I prefer him over Nainngolan because I believe he got more chances to grow up in rating.

Can you explain me your assertion?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah but he was always very good with CKSA and Japan' date=' it's not his fault Milan are such a trash team and he doesn't fit very well there. Serie A overall is a one big mess.[/quote']

He is simply obscene when playing, I wonder if you've ever seen a match of milan, at the moment Callejon and Nainngolan are definitely higher than Honda

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah but he was always very good with CKSA and Japan' date=' it's not his fault Milan are such a trash team and he doesn't fit very well there. Serie A overall is a one big mess.[/quote']

He knew how Milan was before transferring also he isn't playing as good as he was in CSKA however he stars for Japan but when you can't compare him to Callejon this season they aren't on the same level , I hope he gets his CSKA form back because I have him in my team anyway

RjdoTZR.gif tbh' date=' most of helpers here.[/quote']

That's hurt you have no respect for the cats they scratch not bite

Yaya Toure for Kroos and HØJBJERG and some money?

Can Yaya rise again in the future?

Keep Yaya for now. Maybe he will rose

Can you rank Nainggolan ' date=' Callejon and Honda ?[/quote']

Callejon - Honda - Nainggolan

Petr Cech and John Terry for my Diego Godin. :(

Who are the other GK and DEFENDERS of your team?? If you need depth at your squad the duo , if you don't care keep Godin.

aubameyang or cuadrado?

Aubameyang is good for double figures in the bundesliga i would think pretty much whilst at Dortmund but Cuadrado is currently top 10 for where he plays that how much i rate i think he's exceptional.

Both likely to be 91 more so Aubameyang coz all the goals he scored but Cuadrado definitely deserves it too.

Safe bet Dortmund fella but personallt i'd get CUADRADO.:)