Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No mate' date=' Timo Werner is a brighter talent than Depay plus Bernardo Silva has a great potential, so i'd go for the duo instead of the dutch footballer.[/b']

What would you say Timo Werner's peak rating is? and can he get a move to a top European club in the future (e.g Bayern, Dortmund,)

What would you say Timo Werner's peak rating is? and can he get a move to a top European club in the future (e.g Bayern' date=' Dortmund,)[/quote']

As regards the first point, i really don't know, as for the second one read this:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/03/06/4666329/werner-signs-stuttgart-extension

should i swap Édinson CAVANI for Raphaël VARANE and Karim BENZEMA

The duo. BENZEMA at Real maybe get again 94 and VARANE is one of the best young defenders

Kenneth Vermeer or Julio Cesar?

Julio Cesar for short term (till WC) after that at MLS he will drop from 91

McCarthy + Ghoulam or Marchisio?

Dont realy rate british talents so I cant say anything about McCarthy , but Ghoulam is going to be huge , he Telles ,Moreno and Bernat are going to be top LB in the game very soon .

Marchisio form is awful this season ,if you consider McCarthy decent enough , take the duo .

McCarthy + Ghoulam or Marchisio?

Marchisio for now. McCarthy + Ghoulam are a gamble!!! Both are talented but i think Marchisio will never rise more than 93 but also he will be much better next season and at WC too so he will not drop too :D:D

Need depth out wide' date=' should I part with $20M for Koke or Draxler?

Is a +2 rating increase impossible for either?[/quote']

If you need depth out wide, get Draxler, Koke's primary position is CAM in that no. 10 role, where he performs best.

Koke should reach 94 within the next 2 years, as for Draxler he is 93-95 potential, just depends what club he is playing for.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. I will be swapping my Piszczek for J Boateng and I will purchase Suarez with my cash. Instead of buying Matic who edged Matuidi by one vote' date=' should I buy Gundogan instead? The only problem with Gundogan is his injury cloud as I'm not sure if he will return the same. If I buy Gundogan, should I wait for a bit longer to see if he resigns with Dortmund first?

Cheers[/quote']

Trust me mate, you'd be making a big mistake by not getting Matuidi.

Unless SM rating reviewers are blind, Matuidi will reach 92, at least after the end of this season.

I'm not trying to impose my view, though.

should i swap Édinson CAVANI for Raphaël VARANE and Karim BENZEMA

Yes' date=' you should.

You'd still have a great forward in Benzema and you'd also get a future contender for best CB in the World (Varane).

Need depth out wide, should I part with $20M for Koke or Draxler?

Is a +2 rating increase impossible for either?

In the next review, none of them can get a +2.

But in their careers, absolutely.

Koke preferably plays in the centre, so if you need a winger, I believe you should buy Draxler.

In case position didn't matter, I'd choose Koke.

You can't go wrong with either, though.