lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marchisio for 20M + oliver torres + barkley' date=' is this a good deal?[/quote']

Good deal for Marchisio, I'd sell him.

Johnathan Tah or Ginter' date='long term?[/quote']

M. Ginter, imo.

I have a manager who is after my Navas. He has meyer, Arnold and Aubameyang. I have Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney, Modric and Sneijder in 5 of my 6 midfield slots and to replace Navas on the right (I play 541 with wingers as my full backs) I have a choice of Lamela, Adriano, Glen Johnson or Rakitic so will drop one rating immediately. I'm considering he offer me Aubameyang and either meyer or Arnold.

A/ is this a good deal for me

B/ would you request meyer or Arnold? He perhaps may not go for either, but worth a try!

I have a manager who is after my Navas. He has meyer' date=' Arnold and Aubameyang. I have Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney, Modric and Sneijder in 5 of my 6 midfield slots and to replace Navas on the right (I play 541 with wingers as my full backs) I have a choice of Lamela, Adriano, Glen Johnson or Rakitic so will drop one rating immediately. I'm considering he offer me Aubameyang and either meyer or Arnold.

A/ is this a good deal for me

B/ would you request meyer or Arnold? He perhaps may not go for either, but worth a try![/quote']

Try getting Auba + Meyer.

Hey everyone ,

Need your advise in who to sign as a back up striker to my main strikers, Diego Costa and Daniel Sturridge. Looking someone who will cost 15 million and less an has the potential to grow in to a potential top striker.

What does everyone think about Lukaku ?

He is available to sign for 14 million from an unmanaged side.

Does anyone think he has the potential to be a potential 93 + ?

Also is Firminho worth signing ?

He is available for 10 million

Thanks everyone !

Hey everyone ' date='

Need your advise in who to sign as a back up striker to my main strikers, Diego Costa and Daniel Sturridge. Looking someone who will cost 15 million and less an has the potential to grow in to a potential top striker.

[b']Aubamyang[/b]

What does everyone think about Lukaku ?

He is available to sign for 14 million from an unmanaged side.

Does anyone think he has the potential to be a potential 93 + ?

No he's overrated. Max potential 92.

Also is Firminho worth signing ?

He is available for 10 million

Definitely worth 10M

Thanks everyone !

Answer in bold.

Try getting Auba + Meyer.

The thing I worry about with getting meyer is whether he will keep his amrlc as he seems to be playing as an amc rather than on the wings. Will either of my backup's that are on 91 ie Rakitic, Glen Johnson, Adriano or Lamela get to 92+ in your opinion? I'm a big fan of Rakitic personally but, again he's mainly playing in the centre so he could lose the right side too, though he has played on the right a couple of times so he could just drop the left

The thing I worry about with getting meyer is whether he will keep his amrlc as he seems to be playing as an amc rather than on the wings. Will either of my backup's that are on 91 ie Rakitic' date=' Glen Johnson, Adriano or Lamela get to 92+ in your opinion? I'm a big fan of Rakitic personally but, again he's mainly playing in the centre so he could lose the right side too, though he has played on the right a couple of times so he could just drop the left[/quote']

Meyer is very young so I think it'll be too early to drop his wing positions imo.

Rakitic is the only one can get to 92. Don't know for sure that he will keep his position.

Meyer is very young so I think it'll be too early to drop his wing positions imo.

Rakitic is the only one can get to 92. Don't know for sure that he will keep his position.

Ok. Thanks for the advice. Rep added. What rating do you think Auba can get to? Assume he'll get a +1 at next review?

Ok. Thanks for the advice. Rep added. What rating do you think Auba can get to? Assume he'll get a +1 at next review?

Probably will peak around 93 mark. Yup will get to 91 in all likelihood in next review.

should i swap Theo WALCOTT+8m for MODRIĆ' date=' Luka[/b']

Yes. Walcott is too injury prone and won't be rising any time soon because of it. I think Modric is safe at 93.