Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lavezzi or A. Sanchez?

alexis

Selling Leo Baptistao a good idea? I don't personally think he'll rise soon and he's not starting for me.

no' date=' buysome 82-85 who will rise soon

Johnathan Tah or Ginter,long term?

ginter

Marchisio for 20M + oliver torres + barkley' date=' is this a good deal?[/quote']

yes, if you get the youngs

My Jerome Boateng for £10M and Mario Gomez?

boateng

I have a manager who is after my Navas. He has meyer' date=' Arnold and Aubameyang. I have Xavi, Iniesta, Rooney, Modric and Sneijder in 5 of my 6 midfield slots and to replace Navas on the right (I play 541 with wingers as my full backs) I have a choice of Lamela, Adriano, Glen Johnson or Rakitic so will drop one rating immediately. I'm considering he offer me Aubameyang and either meyer or Arnold.

A/ is this a good deal for me

B/ would you request meyer or Arnold? He perhaps may not go for either, but worth a try![/quote']

ask meyer and auba

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze or Vidal

Have the chance to sign one of these' date=' who would you buy? Position doesnt matter.

If you want very very long term GOTZE , but VIDAL isn't so old (born 22/07/1987) so he defo has 3-4 years at least on top level. So sign .............................

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzcjyv7TAY_mLiSVKDTK07v97_RS4tKnRmvg9x0yPSxk6X7uH6

If you want very very long term GOTZE ' date=' but VIDAL isn't so old (born 22/07/1987) so he defo has 3-4 years at least on top level. So sign .............................

[img']https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzcjyv7TAY_mLiSVKDTK07v97_RS4tKnRmvg9x0yPSxk6X7uH6[/img]

Very very very long term?Can I ask you something?Gotze and Vidal have the same rating.Gotze can play in more positions,has a much better NT,he's more hyped,he's younger and he plays for a much better team.So why is that very,very long term?Excluding the positions,Gotze's a better player than Vidal anyway and he's potentially a Ballon D'or winner.

So why is it very,very long term since they have the same rating and with a good performance with Germany at WC Gotze can get 94?Or maybe if Bayern will win UCL again.

Very very very long term?Can I ask you something?Gotze and Vidal have the same rating.Gotze can play in more positions' date='has a much better NT,he's more hyped,he's younger and he plays for a much better team.So why is that very,very long term?Excluding the positions,Gotze's a better player than Vidal anyway and he's potentially a Ballon D'or winner.

So why is it very,very long term since they have the same rating and with a good performance with Germany at WC Gotze can get 94?Or maybe if Bayern will win UCL again.[/quote']

Agree except more positions thing VIDAL is more versatile.

No' date='he isn;t.Vidal can play DM/CM and AM.DM/CM is pretty much the same thing on SM.

Gotze can play on the wing,AM and you can use him as a striker aswell.[/quote']

I mistook your response as meaning in real life not sm my stupidity i'll move on now. :o

Lavezzi or A. Sanchez?

Sánchez!

Should I sign Thorgan Hazard or Maximilian Arnold? How much will Arnold rise to anyway?

I'd choose Arnold - I just think he's better and has more potential than Thorgan.

He should rise to 86 or possibly 87' date=' if Wolfsburg get 4th place in the Bundesliga imo.

Hello everyone

Need your advise in regards to transfer for my Charlton Athletic Team.

Got some money and need to purchase a few wingers.

Have short listed the following available players.

Aubameyang 8 million ( Can he rise ? ) I'm almost positive he'll get a +1, in his next rating review.

Griezman 15 million ( Can he rise ? ) Not in the next review, but in the future, he can.

Alexis Sanchez 13 million ( Has he peaked ?) No, he hasn't.

Can purchase all three, but would recommend to buy these wingers in the regards to potentially rising in the future ?

I'd buy all 3 for those prices, mate.

Cheers

My answer is in bold.

should i swap Theo WALCOTT+8m for MODRIĆ' date=' Luka[/b']

Sign / keep Modric!

Hey everyone ' date='

Need your advise in who to sign as a back up striker to my main strikers, Diego Costa and Daniel Sturridge. Looking someone who will cost 15 million and less an has the potential to grow in to a potential top striker.

What does everyone think about Lukaku ?

He is available to sign for 14 million from an unmanaged side.

Does anyone think he has the potential to be a potential 93 + ?

Also is Firminho worth signing ?

He is available for 10 million

Thanks everyone ![/quote']

I'd buy Lukaku for 14M.

I believe he can reach a 93+ rating, in the future.

Marchisio for 20M + oliver torres + barkley' date=' is this a good deal[/b']?

The bolded side, by a mile.

Selling Leo Baptistao a good idea? I don't personally think he'll rise soon and he's not starting for me.

I'd sell Baptistão.

He's nothing special' date=' from my point of view.

Gotze or Vidal

Have the chance to sign one of these, who would you buy? Position doesnt matter.

Although Vidal may reach 94 before Gotze, I'd pick the German.

He has a bigger potential, plays for a better national team, club and in a better league.

Gotze or Vidal

Have the chance to sign one of these' date=' who would you buy? Position doesnt matter.

Gotze, wunderkid

Please rank Balotelli' date=' Sturridge & Aubameyang in the order I should get them.[/quote']

Sturridge, aubameyang, balotelli

Alexis Sanchez or Julian Draxler + Jese?

tough one, depends on your team both sides are fair. if your team is highly rated and draxler wont start go sanchez. If its not a big hit to your rating, get teh duo. jese could be a 90, and draxler sky is the limit

Very very very long term?Can I ask you something?Gotze and Vidal have the same rating.Gotze can play in more positions' date='has a much better NT,he's more hyped,he's younger and he plays for a much better team.So why is that very,very long term?Excluding the positions,Gotze's a better player than Vidal anyway and he's potentially a Ballon D'or winner.

So why is it very,very long term since they have the same rating and with a good performance with Germany at WC Gotze can get 94?Or maybe if Bayern will win UCL again.[/quote']

As you said they are same rating.

VIDAL is a starter at JUVENTUS which won the Champion again , can be a Champions League condenter the upcoming years and he is not old : 27 years old. His NT is not bad and whatever good will do at the World Cup(against Spain and Netherlands) VIDAL will be the star of this team(with ALEXIS).

For these reasons i believe that Vidal's rating will not drop. Also as you know at Soccer Manager one year at real life is 2-3 seasons??? So for three real years maybe someone will play 6 seasons at the game.

On the other hand i agree with you for GOTZE BUT , as long as RONALDO and MESSI playing at REAL and BARCELONA is difficult for another player to win a Ballon D'or and this "potentially" maybe is over than three years. Also GOTZE has to become a starter at BAYERN and his NT , with high competition and high rating players!!!!!

For these reasons i think the deference between these two players will be showed after two-three years, isn't it a long time??? :)

Gotze potential Ballon D Or winner my backside. He'd be lucky to make it to the Ballon D Or 23 players list even once. Maybe his hype will help though. He'll never be the best player of Bayern/Germany. He's pathetically overrated. Vidal is miles the better player. Miles.

so I was made the following offer:

Paris Saint-Germain have made an offer to Real Madrid for Luka MODRIĆ of 4,000,000 plus Marco VERRATTI and Javier PASTORE .

Respond

Should I sell Modric? I play him MC and have Alonso and Strootman there also.