Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze or Vidal

Have the chance to sign one of these' date=' who would you buy? Position doesnt matter.

vidal

Please rank Balotelli' date=' Sturridge & Aubameyang in the order I should get them.[/quote']

stu

ballotelli

aubameyang

Alexis Sanchez or Julian Draxler + Jese?

the duo

so I was made the following offer:

Paris Saint-Germain have made an offer to Real Madrid for Luka MODRIĆ of 4' date='000,000 plus Marco VERRATTI and Javier PASTORE[/b'] .

Respond

Should I sell Modric? I play him MC and have Alonso and Strootman there also.

keep modric, i dont like pastore

Costa+Cuadrado = Reus

Which side do you choose?

the duo

Brayan Angulo or Lucas Orban?

:)

orban

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Paris Saint-Germain have made an offer to Real Madrid for Luka MODRIĆ of 4' date='000,000 plus Marco VERRATTI and Javier PASTORE[/b'] .

Respond

The duo cause PASTORE (maybe will get 91 :( ) but VERRATI can get 93 , 94

Costa+Cuadrado = Reus

Costa+Cuadrado

Brayan Angulo or Lucas Orban?

:)

Lucas Orban if you think he will rise

Marcelo for 28m? Need a top draw LB as I have Clichy whom I found L4 unhappy when I took over......

Do the deal and sell CLICHY

Couldn't get Meyer + Aubameyang for my Navas' date=' but the other guy has offered Arnold + Auba instead. Still a good deal?[/quote']

Yes! Arnold is up there in the list with the most promising young talents. Plus, Wolfsburg are really pushing for a European spot now, which can only be good news for his ratings (and the rest of his team mates).

Yes! Arnold is up there in the list with the most promising young talents. Plus' date=' Wolfsburg are really pushing for a European spot now, which can only be good news for his ratings (and the rest of his team mates).[/quote']

Great, thanks for the quick response. I'm kind of happy I can give Rakitic more minutes now as I've had to address his concerns once so he can start earning his £100k per week wages ;-)

Respond

Tough one. Modric is at the top of his game and Verratti & Pastore aren't the most consistent players (yet). Potentially, Verratti has a huge future, but he needs to prove himself consistent enough before he gets a star in my books. But looking at the future, it would be hard to resist the duo.

Diego Costa' date=' Karim Benzema or Falcao?

Rank if you can please.[/quote']

Falcao, Costa, Benzema now for me but after the summer transfer window could be in any order.

Respond

Would keep Modric.

Please rank Balotelli' date=' Sturridge & Aubameyang in the order I should get them.[/quote']

Balotelli is easily the most talented followed by Sturridge & Aubameyang for me.

Marcelo for 28m? Need a top draw LB as I have Clichy whom I found L4 unhappy when I took over......

Definitely!

Costa+Cuadrado = Reus

Costa & Cuadrado.

Costa+Cuadrado = Reus

The Duo' date=' definitely.

Alexis Sanchez or Julian Draxler + Jese?

Draxler + Jese, long term.

Balotelli

Sturridge

Aubameyang

Gotze or Vidal

Have the chance to sign one of these' date=' who would you buy? Position doesnt matter.

Get Gotze, imo. But Vidal is also a top transfer to any team.