Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It's in a GC and he's arguably Hull's POTY and possibly an outside bet for the England WC squad. I don't know a lot about Ucan but 2 starts suggests no rise anytime soon.

No, don't get him.

Just wait until the Hull manager leaves and nick him for cash.

It's in a GC and he's arguably Hull's POTY and possibly an outside bet for the England WC squad. I don't know a lot about Ucan but 2 starts suggests no rise anytime soon.

Are you out of your mind!? Salih Ucan is one of the next big thing in Turkey...watch his vids and you will realise he has incredible technique...Huddlestone is nothing but garbage..even Alan Hansen and Gary Lineker agreed he played poorly this season.

i have negredo and want to sell him to have funds to buy hazard

lukaku will cover his position

i know this is amazing deal but negredo is in amazing form scored 11 goals in 5 games

will dat affect the team???

in soccermanager the match engine is only concerned with player ratings so go ahead with the deal.

lewandowski or suarez?

In real life: Suárez.

In SM' date=' I'd have to choose Lewa.

He's younger and from next season, he'll play for a better club than the Uruguayan. That should give the Polish striker more room for improvement, when compared to Suárez.

i know this is amazing deal but negredo is in amazing form scored 11 goals in 5 games

I don't think so.

Your team should benefit from having a 93 rated player, who still has considerable potential.

In 2 or 2 and a half years, Lukaku should be higher rated than Negredo btw.

So, you should sell Negredo, buy Hazard and play Lukaku up front.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

GROSSKREUTZ or CUADRADO? long term

Cuadrado for me.

Shadrarch Eghan or Jorrit Hendrix. who and why? position irrelevant' date=' after highest likely potential.[/quote']

Hendrix, imo.

lewandowski or suarez?

Suarez, the bomber!

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Howedes + Januzaj or Varane?

Falcao + Januzaj or Vidal?

Falcao or Vidal?

This is my first team: http://it.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=2325860&cdid=0&clubid=22780545&sid=169127

And' date=' a lot of people say Januzaj is overrated. What's his potential on SM?

Januzaj is on loan. I have other top talents on loan in his position like Jesè, Boschilia, Green.

Thanks in advance to everyone. :)[/quote']

Thanks to everyone for the replies, repped who I could. Other opionions about these three deals? :)

lewandowski or suarez?

Suarez ' date=' they are very close to win the title and also he is the closest forward to 95

Get Hazard , even if it affected your team now it's a great a win for the future

GROSSKREUTZ or CUADRADO? long term

Cuadrado

Shadrarch Eghan or Jorrit Hendrix. who and why? position irrelevant' date=' after highest likely potential.[/quote']

I think I would go with Eghan , He was good before he got injured and might get to 90 one day

Thanks to everyone for the replies' date=' repped who I could. Other opionions about these three deals? :)[/quote']

Varane

The duo

Vidal