lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lewandowski or suarez?

Suarez ' date=' they are very close to win the title and also he is the closest forward to 95

i have negredo and want to sell him to have funds to buy hazard

lukaku will cover his position

i know this is amazing deal but negredo is in amazing form scored 11 goals in 5 games

will dat affect the team???

Get Hazard , even if it affected your team now it's a great a win for the future

GROSSKREUTZ or CUADRADO? long term

Cuadrado

Shadrarch Eghan or Jorrit Hendrix. who and why? position irrelevant' date=' after highest likely potential.[/quote']

I think I would go with Eghan , He was good before he got injured and might get to 90 one day

Thanks to everyone for the replies' date=' repped who I could. Other opionions about these three deals? :)[/quote']

Varane

The duo

Vidal

My vidal' date=' david silva and javi martinez or isco to get cristiano ? If yea, better selling isco or javi martinez? No position and number of players problem

Thanks!!![/quote']

The thing is, if you sell those 3 and get Ronaldo, aren't you perhaps weakening your team? Where that is not the case, sell Vidal, Silva and Javi.

And, even more importantly, i wish you all a Happy Easter.

:o

Isco and Martinez for Ronaldo is better.

I agree

Are you out of your mind!? Salih Ucan is onthe the next big thing in Turkey...watch his vids and you will realise he has incredible technique...Huddlestone is nothing but garbage..even Alan Hansen and Gary Lineker agreed he played poorly this season.

Mate I don't know about the Turkish league but I certainly know Huddlestone has had a good season. He's probably Hull's POTY and could cap off a great first season in the PL for them by winning the FA Cup. Don't know where you saw Lineker and Hansen say that, I've only heard them praising Hull. Don't know why the view of these two "pundits" matters anyway.

Considering this Ucan bloke is young and apparently talented it's looking like I won't do the deal but take nothing away from Huddlestone.

Mate I don't know about the Turkish league but I certainly know Huddlestone has had a good season. He's probably Hull's POTY and could cap off a great first season in the PL for them by winning the FA Cup. Don't know where you saw Lineker and Hansen say that' date=' I've only heard them praising Hull. Don't know why the view of these two "pundits" matters anyway.

Considering this Ucan bloke is young and apparently talented it's looking like I won't do the deal but take nothing away from Huddlestone.[/quote']

|Mate I don't know about the Turkish league

I think this gif belongs to this argument:

tumblr_mlocs8QKEX1s917bwo1_400.gif

The thing is' date=' if you sell those 3 and get Ronaldo, aren't you perhaps weakening your team? Where that is not the case, sell Vidal, Silva and Javi. [/b']

I agree

Thanks, I hope all you too!

Obviously I'm weaking a little bit my team but I can cope with it!

My english is not so good, I didn't explain quite good. What I was trying to ask is what third player is better to include in the operation ( player to sell), javi martinez, isco or thiago?

The thing is' date=' if you sell those 3 and get Ronaldo, aren't you perhaps weakening your team? Where that is not the case, sell Vidal, Silva and Javi. [/b']

I agree

Thanks, I hope all you too!

Obviously I'm weaking a little bit my team but I can cope with it!

My english is not so good, I didn't explain quite good. What I was trying to ask is what third player is better to include in the operation ( player to sell), javi martinez or isco?

|Mate I don't know about the Turkish league

I think this gif belongs to this argument:

tumblr_mlocs8QKEX1s917bwo1_400.gif

Which would be funny if the player I was arguing about played in Turkey....well done! :)

EDIT: Deal went through over night anyway, so have Huddlestone. Honestly I'm not too fussed as iit could be over a year till this player reaches 88+ while Huddlestone is stable.

Slightly off topic but does the 3 deal limit only apply while buying players? I signed 3 players from an external team and now I want to sell one of them. Will I get bids from the external club if I put him on the transfer list?

Yes, you will still receive bids from external clubs.

Slightly off topic but does the 3 deal limit only apply while buying players? I signed 3 players from an external team and now I want to sell one of them. Will I get bids from the external club if I put him on the transfer list?

Quote SM Help:

The same two clubs can only make 3 transfer deals between them per season. If they have already made more than 3 transfers then they will have to wait until the next season to initiate any further transfer. However' date=' there is an exception to this rule in that [b']an external club can buy as many players[/b] off a managed side as they want as this does not count towards the limit.

Kadlec + Kuyt or Lacazette?

I'll take Lacazette.

Cheers. Any total limit? Say I want to sell all the 3 players I signed. Is that possible?

Very possible indeed, again, you aren't limited, you can sell all 3 players if you wish. :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wanyama+Flanagan+5M or Matip

The duo + 5m.

Kadlec + Kuyt or Lacazette?

Lacazette.

Should I give Baroni Cristian (89) + Bekir Irtegun (87) for Benjamin Mendy (87)??

Also...

Bruno Alves (90) + Hasan Ali Kaldrim (88) for Serge Aurier (88)?

Meyer + Laporte for my Sturridge? I have decent backup up front. Sturridge is a sub along with Rossi, Cerci and Immobile. Also have Drmic. My defensive cover is a little lacking, however and I'm thinking Laporte could be a 90+ pretty soon? And from what I hear about meyer, he's a potential 93+? Assume Sturridge will get another +1 when the next English review comes around though! Help please!