Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i swap RAFAEL' date=' Da Silva[/b'] for KAGAWA, Shinji or GRIEZMANN, Antoine

Swap Rafael for Griezmann!

Balotelii and 10M or Benzema? What's Balo max. potential?

Benzema.

Balo's max potential is 93 imo' date=' if he behaved and wanted to play football.

I think it's unlikely he'll ever reach that rating.

Jasper Cillessen or Simon Mignolet?

Definitely Mignolet, my friend.

REUS for KROOS + Jorge KOKE?

I'm almost positive this is for WW III' date=' isn't it mate? :P

I bet you're dealing with Ghora's Marseille. ;)

Anyway, I'd choose the duo.

Memphis Depay worth buying?

Yes, he is.

Pjanic + Toulalan or Neven Subotic?

Unless the duo plays regularly for you, I'd pick Subotic.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

A deal has been proposed and looking for advice.

The deal would involve my Mkhitaryan & Goretzka for his Modric, Alves or Alonso.

I'd be a bit weary about older players, as I tend to favour younger players ala the two I have but the Modric one has me interested. Thoughts?

Also, I have Xavi on my team right now, and while he's got a massive rating, I worry about his age and tennure at Barca. Should I be looking to move him on soon?

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

A deal has been proposed and looking for advice.

The deal would involve my Mkhitaryan & Goretzka for his Modric' date=' Alves or Alonso.

I'd be a bit weary about older players, as I tend to favour younger players ala the two I have but the Modric one has me interested. Thoughts?

Also, I have Xavi on my team right now, and while he's got a massive rating, I worry about his age and tennure at Barca. Should I be looking to move him on soon?[/quote']

Please, don't worry about the age. Sometimes, people think that if a player is a bit old is not worth to buy him, but IMO no matter the age so much. Modric is only 28 years old, a great age. He has in his boots 5 years at top level. The deal is great for you, if you give Mkhitaryan & Goretzka for him.

About Xavi, yes, sell him if you can get some player better. IMO Xavi is currently at a bad level, he is finishing his career clearly and soon he will retire from "elite football".