• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah' date=' [b']Milan have made a counter offer to Real Madrid for Ricardo KAKA of £0 plus Wesley SNEIJDER and García SERGIO RAMOS[/b]. How About That? Im Trying To Get Kaka :)

all players are safe at their ratings. But if you lots of backup defenders who are rated 92+, go ahead with it. If not, i think you wont lose anything by keeping them.

cheers

This is a fairly important decision to me now, so i need advice thought through by the giver lol, and they must take into consideration the setup and position im in.

Firstly im AFC Bournemouth in Division 2, in GC19 - A very competitive setup by all standards.

I play three CM/DM/AM's.

Players who can cement a first team place would be:

Madson 86

Adilson 85

Gibson 84

Hendry Thomas 83

& Derley 83.

I also have a few other players, around the 80 mark and some potential youth risers including Gatagov and Nejmanja Tomic who should rise to a very healthy rating for a Bournemouth.

However i also have the young swede Andreas Landgren, just went up to 83, last Swedish ratings not so long ago, i can do without him but i dont want to let a player who has the potential to be really goood go. I have just accepted a bid of 8 million, which is a hefty amount for little old me , knowing that my chairman will probably only invest 1 million due to the size of my squad ( youths :P ). Is it a good deal ? im thinking yes, but i dont know anything about him, other than what iv reas on here ? does he have a bright future ahead of him

Ricardo Carvalho for bruno alves of porto

Id prefer Bruno Alves, is younger, less injury prone, has a slight chance of a 93, happy days :)

This is a fairly important decision to me now' date=' so i need advice thought through by the giver lol, and they must take into consideration the setup and position im in.

Firstly im AFC Bournemouth in Division 2, in GC19 - A very competitive setup by all standards.

I play three CM/DM/AM's.

Players who can cement a first team place would be:

Madson 86

Adilson 85

Gibson 84

Hendry Thomas 83

& Derley 83.

I also have a few other players, around the 80 mark and some potential youth risers including Gatagov and Nejmanja Tomic who should rise to a very healthy rating for a Bournemouth.

However i also have the young swede Andreas Landgren, just went up to 83, last Swedish ratings not so long ago, i can do without him but i dont want to let a player who has the potential to be really goood go. I have just accepted a bid of 8 million, which is a hefty amount for little old me , knowing that my chairman will probably only invest 1 million due to the size of my squad ( youths :P ). Is it a good deal ? im thinking yes, but i dont know anything about him, other than what iv reas on here ? does he have a bright future ahead of him[/quote']

He's played 18 of 22 league games this season (15 starts - 3 sub) as well as 3 Sweden U-21 caps (this season). Think there may be another small rise for him to 84/85 yet before I'd be tempted to let him go personally, but I guess it's how much you want the money I guess :)

If you're wanting stats check here

He's played 18 of 22 league games this season (15 starts - 3 sub) as well as 3 Sweden U-21 caps. Think there may be another small rise for him to 84/85 yet before I'd be tempted to let him go personally' date=' but I guess it's how much you want the money I guess :)

If you're wanting stats check here

im going to send this link to the manager of the club buying, explain if he wants to buy he will have to up his bid :)

as i really do need the money

Lol-age!! shoulda put ©CRAIG JOHNSON - 2009 on the end of that post!! :P

lol i should, thats the second thing today i should of actually, in the GC thread i used the 4.1 pence a day as the cost of GM membership lol

Cheers craig. I would always sell him anyways, unless he moved to a bigger European team, plenty of time for that but i need the cash to get the next lto of risers through, and with 10 million on top of the money spinners i can sell soon, thats a lot of wonga.

My chairman would value him when he would be a 84/85 at around 6-7 million pounds so im technically getting profit still sellinghim for 8 but can squeeze a little more out of him i reckon

lol i should' date=' thats the second thing today i should of actually, in the GC thread i used the 4.1 pence a day as the cost of GM membership lol

Cheers craig. I would always sell him anyways, unless he moved to a bigger European team, plenty of time for that but i need the cash to get the next lto of risers through, and with 10 million on top of the money spinners i can sell soon, thats a lot of wonga.

[b']My chairman would value him when he would be a 84/85 at around 6-7 million pounds so im technically getting profit still sellinghim for 8 but can squeeze a little more out of him i reckon[/b]

Thats the way you gotta look at it really, as well as profit based on how much you got him for in the first place :)

However i also have the young swede Andreas Landgren' date=' just went up to 83, last Swedish ratings not so long ago, i can do without him but i dont want to let a player who has the potential to be really goood go. I have just accepted a bid of 8 million, which is a hefty amount for little old me , knowing that my chairman will probably only invest 1 million due to the size of my squad ( youths :P ). Is it a good deal ? im thinking yes, but i dont know anything about him, other than what iv reas on here ? does he have a bright future ahead of him[/quote']

No mate.

Don't sell Andreas.

He's a future Swedish international. I really hate his club (HIF) but this guy has the potential to be a great player. He has already been capped by Sweden (In a friendly against Mexico) and he is set to join Udinese on January.

Many people say that Andreas is better than his dad Sven-Ake, he was a former HIF footballer.

;749700']No mate.

Don't sell Andreas.

He's a future Swedish international. I really hate his club (HIF) but this guy has the potential to be a great player. He has already been capped by Sweden (In a friendly against Mexico) and he is set to join Udinese on January.

Many people say that Andreas is better than his dad Sven-Ake' date=' he was a former HIF footballer.[/quote']

*Spanner-being-thrown-into-works* :P

Bit of a dilemma on you hands now, Mr. Adamski, no?

;749700']No mate.

Don't sell Andreas.

Many people say that Andreas is better than his dad Sven-Ake' date=' he was a former HIF footballer.[/quote']

ahhh this is what i wanted to yet didnt want to here, ill keep him but i kinda need money, ill sell adilson instead when his TB runs up :/ as MsF suggested in his thread

*Spanner-being-thrown-into-works* :P

Bit of a dilemma on you hands now' date=' Mr. Adamski, no?[/quote']

indeed