lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got 3 offers in for Jesus Navas' date=' if you were to take one, which would you take?

Cristian Tello + Fabinho

Marcos Rojo + Roberto Pereyra

Destro + Rekik[/quote']

Destro + Rekik ;)

5M + Fernando(88) + Ravel Morrison(85) for Danny Welbeck(90)?

5M + Morrison + Fernando, imo.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got 3 offers in for Jesus Navas' date=' if you were to take one, which would you take?

Cristian Tello + Fabinho

Marcos Rojo + Roberto Pereyra

Destro + Rekik[/quote']

In my opinion Tello has a incredible future and he's a excellent player like Pedro but now Navas is better than the offers

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need to choose my backup defenders.

Picking 4 from these:

Joel Veltman

Nascimento Mauricio (Sporting)

Oscar de Marcos

Nathan Clyne

Andre Hoffmann

Alex Telles

Martin Olsson (Norwich)

Adam Matthews (Celtic)

Sead Kolasinac

Nascimento Jefferson (Sporting)

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my opinion Tello has a incredible future and he's a excellent player like Pedro but now Navas is better than the offers

Totally agree, tello has the talent to be a top drawer winger, he needs a move though, it looks as though his future may lie away from Barca, he might be suited to the pace of the EPL....

I don't think he will go past 95' date=' but i wouldn't sell him unless you got cover or a good offer.[/color']

Yeah in the positions Muller plays Ive got so much depth. Falcao, Ibrahimovic and him are probably the ones that are maxed out rating wise.

Another question then. Can someone rank the following from most potential to least potential:

Iker Muniain, Stephan El Shaarawy, Ahmed Musa, Ola John, Alvaro Morata, Michy Batshuayi, Kevin Volland, Maxime Lestienne, Josip Drmic

Lewandowski and Bale for Messi a good swap? I have Messi and although I know he's the best I think my squad could do with a refresh.

Bale and Lewa' date=' personally.

the manager wont give javi martinez

is boateng and thiago alcantara for subotic still a good deal.

Yes, it is.

5M + Fernando(88) + Ravel Morrison(85) for Danny Welbeck(90)?

The bolded side, Kevin.

Yeah in the positions Muller plays Ive got so much depth. Falcao' date=' Ibrahimovic and him are probably the ones that are maxed out rating wise.

Another question then. Can someone rank the following from most potential to least potential:

Iker Muniain, Stephan El Shaarawy, Ahmed Musa, Ola John, Alvaro Morata, Michy Batshuayi, Kevin Volland, Maxime Lestienne, Josip Drmic[/quote']

I doubt he'll crack it in the near future. He isn't a sure starter for Bayern, which in my opinion needs to be a necessity to be 95+ rated.

For the ranking of the others (best to "worst"): Musa - El Shaarawy (when fit) - Morata - Drmic - Batshuayi - Muniain - Volland - John - Lestienne.

You might be wondering why I've put Muniain pretty low in the list. Well, one good season doesn't make a player fantastic, and after his stellar 2011-12 season, he hasn't lived up to the expectations anymore.

I doubt he'll crack it in the near future. He isn't a sure starter for Bayern' date=' which in my opinion needs to be a necessity to be 95+ rated.

For the ranking of the others (best to "worst"): Musa - El Shaarawy (when fit) - Morata - Drmic - Batshuayi - Muniain - Volland - John - Lestienne.

You might be wondering why I've put Muniain pretty low in the list. Well, one good season doesn't make a player fantastic, and after his stellar 2011-12 season, he hasn't lived up to the expectations anymore.[/quote']

Yup a few suprises on that list. What made you put Musa so high? Is he linked to any moves to the main leagues?

jese + townsend or pastore?

Would go Pastore unless you can get a better player thrown in with Jese. Jese will be a 87 for some time with the injury & its hard to know if the same game time will be available next season...... Townsend is a dog of a player.

nasri + isco for reus?

Reus he is on fire ' date=' by far the best player in bundesliga.

Clasie or Kovacic who has the bigger potential?

Kovacic , but i think he chose the wrong league .

Mota + Lallana or Eriksen? I'm interested in Eriksen' date=' but still not sure...[/quote']

Eriksen ,one of the best playmakers in the world .