Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Put these players in order of potential, im looking to get Aymeric Laporte in but not sure who to swap him with.

Aymeric Laporte

Samuel Umtiti

Juan Jesus

Matthias Ginter

Correa Marquinhos

Many thanks for your opinions it would be greatly appreciated.

Put these players in order of potential' date=' im looking to get Aymeric Laporte in but not sure who to swap him with.

Aymeric Laporte

Samuel Umtiti

Juan Jesus

Matthias Ginter

Correa Marquinhos

Many thanks for your opinions it would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Would swap any of them for Laporte excluding Marquinhos in a second.

1. Marquinhos

2. Laporte

3. Jesus

4. Ginter (not seen a huge amount of Ginter to be honest)

5. Umtiti (by some way for me)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello, I got an offer for my maher and firmino in exchane to Robben. The gw is realy competitive and I usually tend to prefer youngs, but in this case I think I'd accept, just wondering how talented are maher and firmino and how fur they can go with the reating, and also if robben is going to stay 94 or not... My idea would basically be to sell him again for betters players than maher and firmino in a not so far future.. what would u do ?? thanks)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello' date=' I got an offer for my maher and firmino in exchane to Robben. The gw is realy competitive and I usually tend to prefer youngs, but in this case I think I'd accept, just wondering how talented are maher and firmino and how fur they can go with the reating, and also if robben is going to stay 94 or not... My idea would basically be to sell him again for betters players than maher and firmino in a not so far future.. what would u do ?? thanks)[/quote']

If I were you i will take Robben

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello' date=' I got an offer for my maher and firmino in exchane to Robben. The gw is realy competitive and I usually tend to prefer youngs, but in this case I think I'd accept, just wondering how talented are maher and firmino and how fur they can go with the reating, and also if robben is going to stay 94 or not... My idea would basically be to sell him again for betters players than maher and firmino in a not so far future.. what would u do ?? thanks)[/quote']

Get Robben. He's closer to a rise than drop. Bayern's best player easily.

Varane and Eriksen for Hummels?

Pretty even deal for me fair on both sides.

If you require depth keep the duo but if your squad is lacking quality (ratings wise) choose Hummels.

You can't really go wrong with either!

1. Hazard or Silva???

2. Reus or Silva???

3. Modric or Silva???

Depending on what position you need most I'd say anyone but Silva (he's had a great season but has peaked).

If you need a CM obviously Modric is the way to go but if you need a winger I'd say Hazard as he's arguably got a bit more potential than Reus.

The only concern is that Hazard may look to leave Chelsea for PSG and his recent criticism hints towards that outcome.

Put these players in order of potential' date=' im looking to get Aymeric Laporte in but not sure who to swap him with.

Aymeric Laporte

Samuel Umtiti

Juan Jesus

Matthias Ginter

Correa Marquinhos

Many thanks for your opinions it would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

Marquinhos should be your first port of call so it matters little who else is on the list.

Snap his hand off! Robben is definitely not dropping!

Maher and Firmino are definitely worth sacrificing for him and they aren't going to suddenly rise up in ratings given their leagues and teams.

Robben is the safe bet.

I've got Pepe Reina' date=' I've been offered Simon Mignolet + cash for him. The amount isn't too important, so which player would people prefer?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

If it's just down to which is the better GK and the cash is of no real value then I'd probably keep Reina for now.

Mignolet has had a good season but with Liverpool's leaky defence it'll be hard for him to keep clean sheets and rise.

1. Hazard or Silva???

2. Reus or Silva???

3. Modric or Silva???

The ones in red' date=' presuming it's David Silva.

Varane and Eriksen for Hummels?

I'd pick the duo.

nasri + isco for reus?

I'd choose the duo' date=' once again.

Pardo(Sociedad) or Carvalho(Sporting) or Mahe(PSV)?(future potencial)

Depay or Thauvin?

Shaw or Willems or Mendy?

The bolded players.

Max rating prediction:

Pardo - 91

Carvalho - 92 / 93

Maher - 90 / 91

My De Rossi for Verratti + Sirigu + 10?

Take it and run' date=' mate.

Put these players in order of potential, im looking to get Aymeric Laporte in but not sure who to swap him with.

Aymeric Laporte 2

Samuel Umtiti 5

Juan Jesus 4

Matthias Ginter 3

Correa Marquinhos 1

Many thanks for your opinions it would be greatly appreciated.

My ranking is next to the players' names.

Who should i sell? Who has met there maximum rating?

I have quite a big squad so maybe want to trim it down by 1 or 2 players. Many thanks for your opinions.

Pedro Obiang

Fabian Schar

Luis Muriel

Adam Maher

Marco Van Ginkel

John Guidetti

Jetro Willems

I have quite a big squad so maybe want to trim it down by 1 or 2 players. Many thanks for your opinions.

Pedro Obiang

Fabian Schar

Luis Muriel

Adam Maher

Marco Van Ginkel

John Guidetti

Jetro Willems

I would sell Guidetti and Obiang

Pedro Obiang

Fabian Schar

Luis Muriel

Adam Maher

Marco Van Ginkel

John Guidetti

Jetro Willems

has any of these players hit their max rating?