Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

koke = pjanic plus guidetti?

This is a tough call, both Koke and Pjanic are really good players..... I have Pjanic as my main player in a competitive GW but La Liga over Seria A for me in terms of ratings etc.....

So based on that just about Koke, not to say that Pjanic is a bad player or anything ;)

Maher or Clasie?

Maher

Pjanic and Diego Reyes OR Pogba long term?

Cheers

Pogba

7m+Koval or Krul?(My is Krul)

I will keep Krul

but it depends on who do you have as a backup and what can you do with 7m?

Have Joe Hart and Radamel Falcao hit their peak ratings? As in is it a good time to see them now while they are at their maximum value?

Not sure, Falcao probably has, unless he moves to one of Europe's elite as I can't see him rising while at Monaco.

I think Hart has a +1 in him still.

Hello everyone' date='

Have an offer for my Aguero of Diego Costa and De Sciglio. I counter offered for Diego Costa and Gundogan. Do you think it's fair deal?

Cheers![/quote']

I would still keep Aguero, but if you need an extra mid then it is a good deal.

I will wary about Gundogan's injury though.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have Joe Hart and Radamel Falcao hit their peak ratings? As in is it a good time to see them now while they are at their maximum value?

Joe Hart yes' date=' Falcao has the potential to become a 95 but he need to change club.

Hello everyone,

Have an offer for my Aguero of Diego Costa and De Sciglio. I counter offered for Diego Costa and Gundogan. Do you think it's fair deal?

Cheers!

I'd accepted Costa and De Sciglio, but also Costa and Gundogan is a great bid for Aguero.

I've got this offer: 12 M + Azpilicueta for Alba, and after that to sell Walker for the minimum price. What do you think?

I think that it would be a good deal for me, I already have Alaba on the left back, and except Walker, my other right backs are De Sciglio and Jones.

On the other side, Azpilicueta is having a great season.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got this offer: 12 M + Azpilicueta for Alba' date=' and after that to sell Walker for the minimum price. What do you think?

I think that it would be a good deal for me, I already have Alaba on the left back, and except Walker, my other right backs are De Sciglio and Jones.

On the other side, Azpilicueta is having a great season.[/quote']

Azpilicueta + Walker for Alba? Accept, now.

Actually, Walker is a my player, I wanted to sell him for the minimum price after he get Alba. And since I've got Alaba on the left, De Sciglio, Jones(and Azpilicueta if I finish this deal) on the right, I think it will be good for the both of us.