Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Vermaelen+Praet or Payet?

Has to be the Belgians for me.

Vermaelen is still really solid when he plays and Praet is part of Belgium's bright future. Don't get me wrong though, Payet is a good player, but you'd get more with the duo in my opinion.

Marc Andre Ter Stegen or David De Gea? I have both but due to wages and the needless use of my second GK I want to get rid of one. Usually I'd keep the highest rated (De Gea), but with a move to Barcelona, is Ter Stegen a chance worth taking? I suppose what I really want to know is, who has more potential? I'm in it for the medium/long term :)

Marc Andre Ter Stegen or David De Gea? I have both but due to wages and the needless use of my second GK I want to get rid of one. Usually I'd keep the highest rated (De Gea)' date=' but with a move to Barcelona, is Ter Stegen a chance worth taking? I suppose what I really want to know is, who has more potential? I'm in it for the medium/long term :)[/quote']

I'd go for Ter Stegen.

My KROOS for WILLIAN and GORETZKA???

I have a strong CM' date=' with Schweinsteiger, Xabi Alonso, De Rossi, Wilshere, David Silva etc.

Shall I deal?[/quote']

No

should i swap Phil JONES for Edin DŽEKO

Yes

I have both Benzema and Higuain and i'm only playing with a 1 striker formation..which one of them should i get rid off?

Higuain. Benzema has been very good this year and deserves a +1 back to 94

Marc Andre Ter Stegen or David De Gea? I have both but due to wages and the needless use of my second GK I want to get rid of one. Usually I'd keep the highest rated (De Gea)' date=' but with a move to Barcelona, is Ter Stegen a chance worth taking? I suppose what I really want to know is, who has more potential? I'm in it for the medium/long term :)[/quote']

De Gea

Fischer and Nagatomo or Lavezzi?

I'll say Lavezzi

I would have to choose De Gea.

Hazard vs Muller vs Neymar.:) Please rate them but note that it will be tough to get Neymar.;)

Hazard > Neymar > Muller

Vermaelen+Praet or Payet?

The Belgians.

I have both Benzema and Higuain and i'm only playing with a 1 striker formation..which one of them should i get rid off?

Keep Higuain' date=' sell Benzema imo.

should i swap Phil JONES for Edin DŽEKO

Keep Phil.

Been some big praise for Leno on here but now i see Zieler got into the World Cup squad ahead of Leno. Should that make me pursue Zieler instead? What got him that third spot ahead of Leno?

I don't know mate' date=' but Leno is better and more promising than Zieler imo.

Should I sell my MATIĆ for DANILO + CIGERCI + 17.5M?

I have William CARVALHO as a (future) replacement for Matic.

Unless that cash is useful, I'd keep Matic.

I manage an already maked game world(Spanish championship).I manage Ath.Madrid.I get bid:

3M+Sanchez for Villa

Should I accept?

The bolded side' date=' by a mile.

Was offered Benatia and Dzeko for My Aguero, should I take the deal?

If depth isn't an issue, I'd reject that offer.

Fischer and Nagatomo or Lavezzi?

The duo.

Even though Higuaín's rating is 1 point higher than Benzema's, I'd sell the Argentinian.

I don't believe he' ll be able to hold his 94 for much longer, at Napoli.

The Frenchman plays for a better club and, from my point of view, in a better league.

Would my Kokorin be a fair swap for 6m + Gabriel Paletta? I need defensive cover and have replacements already in my squad for Kokorin. Do they have similar potential?

personally i rate Kokorin slightly higher. world cup could be the decider for both, but they both should make 90, beyond that hard to see. If you need the defender and cover then sure id do it.

personally i rate Kokorin slightly higher. world cup could be the decider for both' date=' but they both should make 90, beyond that hard to see. If you need the defender and cover then sure id do it.[/quote']

Cheers cam. I was thinking along similar lines. I know Kokorin and think he could be a great player and his rating could rise after WC but Paletta I didn't know as much about so assumed he wasn't as likely to rise. repped

Hey guys quick one from me as I'm torn over the decision.

Ramires (Chelsea)

or

McCarthy (everton) and diame (west ham)

Any opinions would be great thanks :)

I would have to go with Ramires.

Although Diame is linked to Everton.

McCarthy has a 50/50 to 90.

Would both start too?