Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hazard

Muller

Neymar

I can't get Neymar.:) You sure that Hazard has a better potential? sorry for asking the same too much times but i do not want to make a mistake, usually there are many other members in the forum, maybe they are in bed now?:D

Gundogan for Koke or Pogba?

Pogba. It's easy to find good prospects on koke's position.

I can't get Neymar.:) You sure that Hazard has a better potential? sorry for asking the same too much times but i do not want to make a mistake' date=' usually there are many other members in the forum, maybe they are in bed now?:D[/quote']

Neymar is the riskier option. If he performs as good as he's expected on the WC, he could reach the sky in sm terms. But in Barcelona, he's probably the worst of the three. Too much competition. If you believe in him for the WC, I'd go with him.

Muller. Although I really really like him, he doesn't do much of the fancy things the other two guys do. He's more of a team-oriented goalscorer. If he performs well with Germany, he'll rise. Although it is more unlikely than neymar. He'll never be as much of a star as the other two, in my opinion. Also dependent on the WC but he's less likely to be on the first team every single time. I'd take him just cause I like his playing style better.

Hazard, I wouldn't be so sure. Chelsea does really need him, way more than Barcelona and Bayern need Neymar and Muller. He's the least dependent on the WC, and the best in individual terms in my opinion. He's very complete, take him if you believe more on the regular season rather than the WC.

On the other side: Can't really go wrong.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Modric for Javi Martinez ?

Modric' date=' personally.

Hey guys quick one from me as I'm torn over the decision.

Ramires (Chelsea)

or

McCarthy (everton) and diame (west ham)

Any opinions would be great thanks :)

Ramires, for me.

My Balotelli and Matuidi for Toure?

Toure' date=' the best player for me.

Florenzi or Ljajic and why ?

Florenzi, it is very promising

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've just been offered £16M for Matija Nastasic. My first choice centre-backs are Kompany and Hummels and I also have Boateng' date=' David Luiz and Varane in reserve, so should I sell Nastasic?[/quote']

Sell Boateng, keep Nastasic, in this way you have 3 defenders with good present and two defenders with good future (Varane and Nastasic)

I need to get one of them:

Sven Bender' date=' Blaise Matuidi, or Thiago Motta

I think that Motta won't go any higher, but he's the cheapest option. I want someone to play in the middle of the park.[/quote']

I'd pick Matuidi.

He deserves a rise, in his next rating review.

Gundogan for Koke or Pogba?

Take Koke!

So I wanted to buy Leno but Ive already bought Brandt, Can and Son from Leverkusen. I currently have Perin, Vlachodimos, Karius.

Should I sign Diego Lopez, Handanovic or Mandanda to start until Perin starts to rise?

Theres also Zieler, Trapp, Baumann, Ospinna, Sommer amongst other keepers at unmanaged. Or slightly older but Ive heard good things about Keylor Navas.

Should I rather spend the cash on other risers and keep Perin? Or should I wait till the new season (we are on game 24) to sign Leno?

My team:

GK:

Koval

Leali

Van Der Hart

Husic Raif

DF:

Zouma

Umtiti

Van Rhijn

Montoya

Nacho

Donati

Veltman

Ayhan

Grimaldo

Robert Costa

Bazoer

Van Der Hoorn

Koch Menno

Riedewald

Dijks

MF:

De Jong Siem

Wanyama

Xhaka

Shaqiri

Nikola Ninkovic

De Sart

Boetilus

Calhanohlu

Sanson

Leroy Sane

Keskin Sinan

Leandro Silva

Marcel Sobottka

Levin Oztunali

Davy Klassen

Saint-Maximin

Lucas Andersen

FW:

Jackson Martinez

Morata

Kokorin

Fischer

Zivkovic Richairo

Ducksch

Dabro

Brodic

Di Benedetto

James Wilson

Sam Hendriks

Drmic

Olinga

Markoutz

Kawaya Andy

Zaha

Bruno

Lacazette

Son

This is very competitive game world(full).Min.players are 55.I need to sell 2-3 or much.I play 4-2-3-1(Koval,Van Rhijn,Montoya,Zouma,Umtiti,De Jong,Xhaka,Son,Shaqiri,Lacazette,Martinez).What to sell?