Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Koke and Alberto Moreno for Yaya?
Thanks for the responses. Thought I may have been giving away too much' date=' but wanted to tempt him. I have an Atletico team in a custom setup. Most of my first team are Atletico players (sold Costa). Can you think of a deal I could maybe offer that is more fair? Maybe Alderweireld and Koke? Or would Koke be too much to give for Yaya? I know he's looking to sell Yaya![/quote']

To be honest I'd definitely take Yaya!

Koke has been terrific for Atletico yes, and Moreno could potentially be a decent LB but does anyone honestly think Moreno will go higher then 91/2 max? So few LB's do!

Koke possibley one day could reach a 94 rating but we're talking years before that even happens.

Really getting Toure makes most sense, he's been phenominal and as long as you have a decent LB to cover Moreno I'd take it!

If he's looking to sell Yaya then maybe push for a straight swap with cash added (with Koke). People on SM are very worried about player's values when they reach 30 years old it's like all of a sudden the player's ability counts for nothing. I'd offer Koke and cash and see if he bites cos Yaya definitely has more years in him, he's a terrific athlete.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Just heard the news Van Ginkel got called up for Holland for the WC

Ahead of Sneijder!

I know he isnt getting much play-time at $hel' date=' but is he worth picking up? If I was to sign him he would only be a reserves/squad player.[/quote']

If there is no one else you can buy similar age and rating and you have the cash spare he's worth a punt.

He's a decent young player from what I've seen and if he's in the Holland squad over experienced players then it tells you something.

Should I buy diego godin? I mean will he get a further rating rise... Even tho he is already 92

Godin is a very good CB IMO.

He could rise to 93 given a good WC showing and continued success with Atletico Madrid.

So Koke can be 94 one day' date=' is the same true for Kroos:confused:[/quote']

Koke can be but it doesn't mean he will. I've seen so many players touted as the next this that and the other that I'm usually quite reserved on predicting futures of players as one bad tackle can be career ending.

Kroos is a very good player and I'd say has the ability to be a 93 no doubt. 94 and above is very dependant on how he develops his role at his club (likely to be Bayern).

Just heard the news Van Ginkel got called up for Holland for the WC

Ahead of Sneijder!

I know he isnt getting much play-time at $hel' date=' but is he worth picking up? If I was to sign him he would only be a reserves/squad player.[/quote']

No, he's been called up to the training camp after PSV's Locadia withdrew after picking up an injury. Apart from MvG, the players that were called up are playing their trade in the Eredivisie.

He's been out for the majority of the season after picking up an ACL in the Capital One Cup tie against Swindon. As for your question, I would sign him. Mourinho rates him quite highly and he's been touted as a replace for Frank Lampard.

To be honest I'd definitely take Yaya!

Koke has been terrific for Atletico yes' date=' and Moreno could potentially be a decent LB but does anyone honestly think Moreno will go higher then 91/2 max? So few LB's do!

Koke possibley one day could reach a 94 rating but we're talking years before that even happens.

Really getting Toure makes most sense, he's been phenominal and as long as you have a decent LB to cover Moreno I'd take it!

If he's looking to sell Yaya then maybe push for a straight swap with cash added (with Koke). People on SM are very worried about player's values when they reach 30 years old it's like all of a sudden the player's ability counts for nothing. I'd offer Koke and cash and see if he bites cos Yaya definitely has more years in him, he's a terrific athlete.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more, many users seem to think that anything over 27 is too old! You only have to look at all the players over 30 that have still kept high ratings to see that players have plenty to offer after 30. Pirlo and Buffon are probably two of the best examples along with Xabi Alonso and Ibra. Still quality players and still highly rated.

For me Kroos has more potential to go higher than Koke.

Should I buy diego godin? I mean will he get a further rating rise... Even tho he is already 92

With Atletico in the driving seat for the la liga title (last game v Barca will be crucial) and finalists of the UCL then that should be enough to warrant a +1 for me.

No doubting they have the talent to, but there are many factors that will attribute to them reaching such ratings. Playing regularly for a club that wins domestic and European honours, or at least latter stages of European competition (UCL) as well as for International sides that will push for honours will help those players who are already at such high ratings, there are a few exceptions to this rule in game (Suarez for example) but they are few and far between.

Buy Benatia for £15m + Phil Jones?

Buy Benatia

Lewandowski for Ramos:confused:

Definitely keep Lewandowski' date=' swapping him for Ramos is ridiculous!

And what about Timo Werner for Alen Halilovic:)

Two very good talents, i wouldn't give Werner for Halilovic right now. Try someone else for Halilovic.