• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i swap My Marcelo and My mandanda for His Evra ??

I Play

Frey

Pepe Lucio Pique.

But might swich to 4 at the back.

Also who would you play out of pepe(93) Lucio(94) Pique(90) Evra(93) and zapata(90)

and who would u sell out of them and wich ones are keepers because of them rising or staying ?

GC16

Just took over Bens Barcelona.

Bought Hugo Lloris from a unmanaged club. Swapping Buffon for Diego Ribas ?

Bid has been accepted ? Good deal ?

Also could be selling Xavi 29 years old, for Xabi Alonso and Hamsik ? i know thats probably cheap by GC standards but im getting sick of those tbh and just want a more free transfer market, i still think its a good deal does anyone else ?

also for people who say you can get more, you really cant no one is willing to part with 2 big players these days, only on rare occasions :P

GC16

Just took over Bens Barcelona.

Bought Hugo Lloris from a unmanaged club. Swapping Buffon for Diego Ribas ?

Bid has been accepted ? Good deal ?

Also could be selling Xavi 29 years old' date=' for Xabi Alonso and Hamsik ? i know thats probably cheap by GC standards but im getting sick of those tbh and just want a more free transfer market, i still think its a good deal does anyone else ?

also for people who say you can get more, you really cant no one is willing to part with 2 big players these days, only on rare occasions :P[/quote']

Prepare for a long response. I have tried to don my GC hat, which I have to do in this case. I don't have a GC membership, and I never have done, so I've tried very hard to think from your perspective. Anyway, I hope I help you somewhat.

Right, first deals first - Lloris, Buffon and Diego:

Lloris is a good young 'keeper, and he can go higher with his SM rating. Some feel he was unlucky not to hit 91 last time around, and he could very well go ahead and nail it this time around, although I wouldn't guarentee it. In terms of his future potential, it is difficult to predict how far he can go. However, I can't envisage him hitting the heights that Buffon has hit. The problem that Lloris has for the future is that he isn't guarenteed a spot between the sticks for the French National Team what with other talented young 'keepers about, such as Steve Mandanda. Even if he does claim that number one spot, he has the problem that he is currently with Lyon who, without trying to be disrespectful, are a UCL Quarter-Final side at best right now. Granted, Buffon hasn't figured at that stage of the competition for a number of years either, but he is one of, if not the world's best goalkeeper and a member of the reigning World Cup Champions - something I can imagine that France will be anytime soon either, with or without Lloris in net. If I'm being honest, I can't see Lloris as one of the best keepers' in the world in five years time, but then again, a lot can happen in that time, so it's tough to analyse. I predict he will max out at 92/93 if he gets the right breaks in his career.

As I've said before, Buffon has been, and still is, regarded as one of the best keepers' in the world today, although I feel he is losing that crown to Casillas and/or Julio Cesar. Nevertheless, he still has plenty of years left in him and he shall remain a key figure for both Juventus and Italy for a while yet. I can't see him dropping below 95 for a good 2/3 years yet, unless something dramatic were to happen in his career (e.g. long-term injury; transferal to a lesser club; retirement from international football).

Now, Diego is a great player; I really rate him. It was a great signing for Juventus and a great replacement for Nedved. I reckon he will prove to be a big success with the Old Lady and that he will help drive them towards the Serie A title this season (I believe that Juve are the ones capable of knocking Inter of their perch). The only problem for Diego is that he isn't a regular performer for Brazil, unless I am mistaken. Yes, he has had caps for his National Team, but it doesn't appear that he is first choice as players of lesser ability, such as Elano, seem to make the grade over Diego (although it must be important not to ruin the natural balance of the side, what with Kaka and Robinho operating in midfield, not to mention a winning formula). Although this could hurt him, I think Diego is still capable of hitting 95, although not immediately. If he can establish himself as a key player for Juve, which I'm sure he can, and if he can help Juve to Domestic and possibly even Continental honours, then 95 is well within his grasp. He's also good enough to keep it, once he's got it. Can he go beyond that? Tough to say, but I'd be prepared to get him to find out.

To summarise this deal, I would say that it is a brave move to replace Buffon, who still has plenty to offer, with an up-and-coming 'keeper like Lloris. It could very well be a wise move in the long-term, but I seriously question whether Lloris can match the same high rating that Buffon has hit. However, the good thing is that you are getting one of the world's best attacking midfielders as well as part of the deal, which just about makes it a good deal (in the long-term, not necessarily the short-term).

Now, the Xavi, Xabi Alonso and Hamsik deal:

I don't really need to spell out to you how good Xavi is to you. He's is an absolute magician with the football, although not in the Messi sense. His vision and execution of passing is better than no other and he fully deserves to be one of the highest-rated players on the game. He's just won the treble with his club and the European Championships with his country not too long ago, so his 97 is more than safe. Spain are likely to be one of the favourite's for the World Cup next summer as well, and if they are successful, we could very well hear calls for a rise to 98. He is good enough, and if you are wanting to get rid of him, you really should be looking at the best possible deal. Naturally, he is getting older and possibly beginning to pass his peak. In a couple of years time, he could very well begin to decline, while other youngs stars are beginning to rise (see below).

Even at this early stage of the season, it's easy to realise that Liverpool already miss Xabi Alonso. He was fantastic for the Reds last season and one of the key reasons why they almost won the title. However, by trying to force him out the summer before, the writing was already on the wall and his move to Real Madrid was inevitable. He will provide the Real midfield something they badly need; stability. With all that attacking flair, they need someone like Alonso to, not only mop up opposition attacks, but to dictate play, and he is more than good enough to do that. Real will be a force to be reckoned with, but their defence is still suspect and that factor alone could be the difference between them dominating Europe and them being just as hopeless as last season (by their standards). Alonso, like Xavi is a regular for Spain, but he isn't necessarily guarenteed a starting spot, what with the like of Marcos Senna and Fabregas in contention. But, he is more than capable of hitting 95 in the next year or two if Real can begin to hit their stride. Again, it's tough to say whether he can go further, but he's somebody you'd like to have on your books as he aint going down anytime soon.

Of course, a straight swap between these two Spanish superstars would be preposterous, but throw in one of the brightest, young, midfield talents, and it all of a sudden gets interesting. Hamsik is fantastic for his age and Napoli rely on him heavily. In all likelihood, I reckon it's only a matter of time before a major club comes in and takes him away to test his abilities with the elite. He is also a key figure for Slovakia, who appear to have relatively bright future, with other young stars coming through, such as Martin Skrtel. A future World Cup/European Championships qualification may beckon for Hamsik and co. Right now, I'd be cautious with predicting his potential rating, but I can easily envisage him hitting 93. Once we see him playing at the highest level (i.e. UCL football), then we will see whether he can hack it with the big boys.

To summarise the deal, I wouldn't really be looking to get rid of Xavi right now. However, if you were to do so, exchanging him for a more than adequate midfielder who could reach 95, perhaps higher, along with one of the brightest youngsters in Europe, then I guess you are getting a reasonable deal.

Regards,

Andy :)

I took over Chelsea in WC 19 with 3 games to go, sadly I got relegated. Though it now allows me to do a mini rebuild.

I've sold Seedorf for 6 million plus Glenn Johnson. Got offered 40 million for Luis Anderson, I countered 20 million plus Misimovic and Keirrison and it went through, good deal?

My 2 central defenders are Rio Ferdinand and Carvalho, I've listed both for P/E only. Been offered 70 million for Ferdinand, though I have over 300 million in the bank. So I've countered Ramos plus 10 million, good deal if accepted?, or too cheeky?

Also I currently have Capel on the left and Renato Augusto on the right. I'm looking for a potential 90 plus rise right winger, any suggestions? I've not seen much of Augusto.

Thanks in advance.

i just swapped 50m + eto'o + van der vaart for ronaldo!

takes so much just to get a good player in my game world.

although i must be doing something right i won 2 leagues and 2 shoelds in a row! wot do u guys think?

It depends. If you have enough 96+ rated strikers to cover Eto'o and you're weak in wingers, then it's a good deal.

If not, it's not a very good deal and I would never do it.;)

I took over Chelsea in WC 19 with 3 games to go' date=' sadly I got relegated. Though it now allows me to do a mini rebuild.

I've sold Seedorf for 6 million plus Glenn Johnson. Got offered 40 million for Luis Anderson, I countered 20 million plus Misimovic and Keirrison and it went through, good deal?

My 2 central defenders are Rio Ferdinand and Carvalho, I've listed both for P/E only. Been offered 70 million for Ferdinand, though I have over 300 million in the bank. So I've countered Ramos plus 10 million, good deal if accepted?, or too cheeky?

Also I currently have Capel on the left and Renato Augusto on the right. I'm looking for a potential 90 plus rise right winger, any suggestions? I've not seen much of Augusto.

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Good deals. Don't sell for money only as you're so rich already, but Ferdinand for Sergio Ramos and money is good. You could also try and make it Carvalho plus money for Ramos, that would be even better.

The Misimovic and Keirrison deal is a no brainer, just take it.

On right wing there's always the good Atletico wingers. I always try to get one of them. Also Robben and Ribery are excellent, but if you can't get them, Trochowski is often available. Arshawin as a AM/wing can play that position as well. The right wing is the problematic spot currently. Anyone not dropping and 90+ is good to keep.

i just swapped 50m + eto'o + van der vaart for ronaldo!

takes so much just to get a good player in my game world.

although i must be doing something right i won 2 leagues and 2 shoelds in a row! wot do u guys think?

Again, in my opinion there's little difference in SM between the over 92 rated players, so you're probably doing a bad deal. If you win, why do you sell two important players of your team? You're basically weakening two spots to get one strong. On the other hand, Ronaldo plays exactly the hard-to-get-good-players-to spot on right flank, so the others are easier to replace. Can you do that? If yes, then it might in fact be good for you. If not, and if you have bad wingers, then just play through the middle and use VDV.

I have just been offered 20 million plus Ashley Young for Joe Cole (I have Joe Cole). Is this a good deal ?? Cole is 92 rated and might fall to 91 but his chances of getting a 93 are higher...will Young increase ?? Please help.

The manager's got Andrés GUARDADO, Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK, Luis ANDERSON, Alessandro MANCINI, López LISANDRO and Alberto GILARDINO in his team.

Thanks.

I have just been offered 20 million plus Ashley Young for Joe Cole (I have Joe Cole). Is this a good deal ?? Cole is 92 rated and might fall to 91 but his chances of getting a 93 are higher...will Young increase ?? Please help.

The manager's got Andrés GUARDADO' date=' Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK, Luis ANDERSON, Alessandro MANCINI, López LISANDRO and Alberto GILARDINO in his team.

Thanks.[/quote']

Cole will most likely drop, Young could increase, maybe Gila and Anderson could increase as well, try to get one of them in the deal and lower the money

Just had two offers from my good friend Kuldeep.

1st: Juan 93 and Calderon (Mexican Winger 85) For my Evra :)

2nd: Fritz (German NT Rb/Rm 90) and Tymoschuk (Bayern defensive midfielder 92).

What should i do? :)

Don't know about Calderon, so can't comment on the first one. Re the 2nd, Fritz will keep his rating, while Tymoschuk will either do the same or even drop by 1 (he's only playing at the moment 'coz van Bommel's injured). So that's a no.

NO for the first one!!

Evra is a very good bet for a 94!! is playing very well these days :D and now with Roma not in the champo league ;)

and listen to Barracuda on the other ;)

Neither. Evra is one of the best LB's around, and none of the deals are good enoguh for a player of his standard. :)