• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm guessing it's Eden Hazzard???

If so it's a total no contest' date=' Hazzard has everything needed to be up there with Messi & Ronnie, if he can get a free role (will hardly happen knowing Jose) he could really shine!

Firmino is good but Hazzard is a level above[/quote']

ok then i will buy hazard then if possible firmano

actually i dont watch firmano but have heard a lot about him from this forum!

any other young players above firmano <21yrs???

Is this a good deal? Bale + Aquero + 21 million for Reus + Ibrahimovich.

I get the former.

Bale + Aguero + 21M

Nemanja Matic OR Ricardo Rodriguez + Hakan Calhanoglu?

The duo

which is better option

firmano or thauvin or sterling

2 of these or hazard????

Firmino + Thauvin if you are getting Hazard

Should I buy Sansone' date=' Nicola..... ?[/quote']

Yes he has been playing well for Sassuolo

Tough one, Sturridge + Piszczek for Reus? Sturridge is a sub for me. I also have Immobile, Rossi and Aubameyang to cover when he's gone. Piszczek plays at right mid so Reus will fill his departure. I don't know if i'm giving too much, or if it seems fair. Reus I assume will get a +1 any day and Sturridge will get a +1 next month I assume. Piszczek seems pretty stable?

Tough one' date=' Sturridge + Piszczek for Reus? Sturridge is a sub for me. I also have Immobile, Rossi and Aubameyang to cover when he's gone. Piszczek plays at right mid so Reus will fill his departure. I don't know if i'm giving too much, or if it seems fair. Reus I assume will get a +1 any day and Sturridge will get a +1 next month I assume. Piszczek seems pretty stable?[/quote']

Piszczek is stable. If you have good RB and I suppose you have as Piszczek is your right mid, go for Reus. If not try to make different offer or buy somebody else because it's difficult to find good full back.

Sturridge will rise to 92 soon and I think even more in the future but Reus is great so I would buy him having good RB.

Piszczek is stable. If you have good RB and I suppose you have as Piszczek is your right mid' date=' go for Reus. If not try to make different offer or buy somebody else because it's difficult to find good full back.

Sturridge will rise to 92 soon and I think even more in the future but Reus is great so I would buy him having good RB.[/quote']

I play 541 and have Ramos, Chiellini and Mascherano at the back. I then use Piszczek as the right wing back and use Pjanic as my left full back (Although the wingers are out of position slightly, they still play well on the flank) I have Benatia, Chiriches and Raykiystky to cover if one of my cb's gets injured or Adriano and R.Ridrigeuz to cover if either a cb or wing back get injured, but on the wing back positions as I say, I often play midfielders, so Reus would get Pizszek's place and I have other midfield subs that will cover him (Lamela, Rakitic) I'm thinking that Reus could rise to 94 in a couple of days when his team is reviewed so would like to get it done quickly before his desirability increases

I play 541 and have Ramos' date=' Chiellini and Mascherano at the back. I then use Piszczek as the right wing back and use Pjanic as my left full back (Although the wingers are out of position slightly, they still play well on the flank) I have Benatia, Chiriches and Raykiystky to cover if one of my cb's gets injured or Adriano and R.Ridrigeuz to cover if either a cb or wing back get injured, but on the wing back positions as I say, I often play midfielders, so Reus would get Pizszek's place and I have other midfield subs that will cover him (Lamela, Rakitic) I'm thinking that Reus could rise to 94 in a couple of days when his team is reviewed so would like to get it done quickly before his desirability increases[/quote']

You have very strong defensive line but what about attack? If Sturridge- 92 soon and more in the future is replacable then go for Reus as soon as possible :)

For me the rule is if you have good team give two weaker players for one star which improves your first team. This is such situation in my opinion if you have good strikers.

You have very strong defensive line but what about attack? If Sturridge- 92 soon and more in the future is replacable then go for Reus as soon as possible :)

For me the rule is if you have good team give two weaker players for one star which improves your first team. This is such situation in my opinion if you have good strikers.

That was my thought. I have Ronaldo as my lone striker and Rooney playing in CM along with Xavi, Modric and Iniesta. I think Reus would be a great long term option for Xavi!

That was my thought. I have Ronaldo as my lone striker and Rooney playing in CM along with Xavi' date=' Modric and Iniesta. I think Reus would be a great long term option for Xavi![/quote']

Wow, having such team just get Reus now :)

Rakitic should also rise soon- really good player! He can play as RM and replace Piszczek.

ok then i will buy hazard then if possible firmano

actually i dont watch firmano but have heard a lot about him from this forum!

any other young players above firmano <21yrs???

There are a few, get Iturbe if you can also, another promising one for the future would be Luciano Vietto, again I've heard good things about him...

To be honest there are lots of promising young talent out there, Firmino would be high on the list for me!

Memphis Depay or Florenzi?

Depay' date=' personally.

Nasri offered to me for Lucas Moura. Good deal?

Yes, I'd take Nasri for Moura.

Was offered 20Million + Hazard for Aguero' date=' should I trade?[/quote']

I'd get Hazard and the cash, definitely.

Koke for Isco? very long term

Koke' date=' imo.

Should I buy Sansone, Nicola..... ?

Yes, worth buying.

Rami or Chiriches?

Vlad Chiriches' date=' personally.

Who's better between K. Boateng and Guarin? I think I'll go for Boateng but would like to hear opinions.

Get Guarin.

Mikhitaryan/Goretzka or Hamsik?

The Duo.

piazon+oztunali or drmic?

Drmic.

Coutinho or jovetic? More potential long term?

Coutinho.