• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Opinions on Mesut Özil? :o

Had a somewhat shaky start to his Arsenal career' date=' no doubting he has talent but he will have to add that defensive aspect to his game while playing in the EPL.

Ratings wise he is safe at his 94 but much more will be expected from him next season to maintain it.[/font']

Opinions on Mesut Özil? :o

agree with matt, a class act and was almost at a 95 with real. However he has had a shaky seasson. With his current form and Arsenals for that matter, he will never get 95, but should hold a 94.. really needs to improve back to his RM form and Arsenal need to run a close title race for a rise.

i have ribery and have a bid for him of pedro or mata + costa? would you do this

I'd exchange Ribery for Pedro and Costa.

Pogba or Verratti?

I'd personally go for Pogba.

Reus for Götze? I have Götze.

Thanks in advance.

You should keep Gotze imo.

I have Giroud and Sturridge up front' date=' should I sell and replace one with Mandzukic?

Thanks[/quote']

Like the other lads: Giroud -> Mandzukic

Zakkaria Bakkali or Baldé Keita?

Bakkali is more hyped, but I'd buy / keep Keita.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nastasic' date=' been injured the majority of the season & hasn't really suited Pellegrini's style of play, so therefore Elshaaa.[/quote']

El Shaarawy has been enjured for all the season and never played with Seedorf.

Interesting.

Depends on what you need mate, defender or winger.

Right everyone this might sound slightly unusual but I have a ridicolous star studded Manchester City team. The striker department is where I am overloaded in particular.

Lionel Messi

Neymar

Sergio Aguero

Luis Suarez

Diego Costa

I really need to sell one of these superb strikers. I really want to keep Diego Costa because he has (FC) position on SM and I like playing with a target man.

For all his applaudits I haven't been really impressed with Neymar. Alexis Sanchez has out performed him this season.

Aguero is Aguero, will remain 94 for many years to come.

Suarez could possibly get a 95 had a tremendous season. Was on a similar level to Ronaldo's season of 31 goals.

It's tough..

But who would you sell ?

Wingers I Currently have :

Ronaldo

Bale

Alexis Sanchez ( Outstanding this year )

Mario Gotze ( Think is better than Neymar)

My Joe Hart + 11m for Courtoius ?

The deal has been accepted by the manager' date=' just checking have I pulled off a good deal ?

Cheers lads[/quote']

Just hope the cops don't show up at your door in a few hours... Practically robbery ! Well done!!

EL SHAARAWY for NASTASIĆ ?

Impossible to say without knowing what your defensive & attacking options/needs are? Comparing player to player..... RL terms I'm an El Sha fan, SM terms Nastasic is a young 90 rated CB.... Practically gold dust!

Right everyone this might sound slightly unusual but I have a ridicolous star studded Manchester City team. The striker department is where I am overloaded in particular.

Lionel Messi

Neymar

Sergio Aguero

Luis Suarez

Diego Costa

I really need to sell one of these superb strikers. I really want to keep Diego Costa because he has (FC) position on SM and I like playing with a target man.

For all his applaudits I haven't been really impressed with Neymar. Alexis Sanchez has out performed him this season.

Aguero is Aguero' date=' will remain 94 for many years to come.

Suarez could possibly get a 95 had a tremendous season. Was on a similar level to Ronaldo's season of 31 goals.

It's tough..

But who would you sell ?

Wingers I Currently have :

Ronaldo

Bale

Alexis Sanchez ( Outstanding this year )

Mario Gotze ( Think is better than Neymar)[/quote']

You should consider selling Neymar mate.

Just say to him: << Neymar, it’s been fun but I was wrong and now you’re up for sale >>

I'm sure he'll understand...

Hello' date=' this is my team, what about selling Marcel Schmelzer and buying Aymeric Laporte and Luke Shaw? And swapping Kevin Strootman + 6 million for Jorge Koke?:)

Take koke Shaw and laporte, schmoozer is good tough 92 player at least but shaw wont be long reaching 90 anyway

and you have lahm & alaba for now desciglo and shaw for future

So, I'm getting the impression that Pique is going drop in the next year or so (maybe sooner). He has been at the heart of my SM defence for 3 years. I also have Sergio Ramos in the centre.

1. Should I be looking to sell Pique now to maximize his value?

2. Can you name 3 alternative players that I should be looking at (not including Ramos)?

Thanks!

Take koke Shaw and laporte' date=' schmoozer is good tough 92 player at least but shaw wont be long reaching 90 anyway

and you have lahm & alaba for now desciglo and shaw for future[/quote']

So you tell me to buy Shaw but not to sell Schmelzer? Is that right:confused:

TBH i'd sell costa' date=' You have messi/suarez/aguero as your strikers.. i wouldn't be selling neymar.. my opinion[/quote']

If he is to sell Costa, he should do it AFTER the La Liga ratings. Seeing that he will get ATLEAST a +1 and maybe +2. If he doesn't feature in CL final, I think he'll get a +1.

Currently I'd sell Sanchez from his squad. He can play Costa on the wing too. I'm a big fan of Sanchez but he'll be stuck on 92 for a while imo.

So' date=' I'm getting the impression that Pique is going drop in the next year or so (maybe sooner). He has been at the heart of my SM defence for 3 years. I also have Sergio Ramos in the centre.

1. Should I be looking to sell Pique now to maximize his value?

2. Can you name 3 alternative players that I should be looking at (not including Ramos)?

Thanks![/quote']

I think you should.

No way does Pique still deserve to be a 95-rated player, and my gut feeling tells me that he'll drop next rating changes.

If you're not concerned about age and ratings, my three alternatives at the moment would be Benatia, Godin and Hummels.