lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think you should.

No way does Pique still deserve to be a 95-rated player' date=' and my gut feeling tells me that he'll drop next rating changes.

If you're not concerned about age and ratings, my three alternatives at the moment would be Benatia, Godin and Hummels.[/quote']

I think age 27/28 does concern me a little, especially since the are not yet at a high rating. Although I do think Godin could make in 2 or so ratings (is he a potential 95??)

I really should have tried to get Hummels when he was available, but I didn't :( I may be able to have a punt at a Hummels for Pique switch, as that might sway the other manager. What do you think?

Also, anyone else got an opinion? My original questions:

1. Should I sell Pique to get the most return on him before he drops.

2. Who else should I buy for CB position (decent age, high rating potential/reality), excluding Ramos.

I think age 27/28 does concern me a little' date=' especially since the are not yet at a high rating. Although I do think Godin could make in 2 or so ratings (is he a potential 95??)

I really should have tried to get Hummels when he was available, but I didn't :( I may be able to have a punt at a Hummels for Pique switch, as that might sway the other manager. What do you think?

2. Who else should I buy for CB position (decent age, high rating potential/reality), excluding Ramos.[/quote']

If you want to fulfill your requirement age of <26 then you will have to make do with lower ratings.

Busquets 95

Thiago Silva 95 - one of the top 3 defenders in the world, he will be 30 this year

Subotic

Imo, 27/28 is still a relatively good age for a defender, especially for a central defender, Thiago Silva can at easily hold his rating for another 2 years at top level.

I think age 27/28 does concern me a little' date=' especially since the are not yet at a high rating. Although I do think Godin could make in 2 or so ratings (is he a potential 95??)

2. Who else should I buy for CB position (decent age, high rating potential/reality), excluding Ramos.[/quote']

If you can do the Pique - Hummels swap, I'd do it guaranteed.

I find it tough to tell whether Godin's a future 95-rated player, but he'll definitely be 93 or even 94 next rating, which would/should put him on par with Pique.

I wouldn't underestimate Benatia either. He's definitely in for a rise, and if he's able to keep this form, he should also be in with a high 90's shot in my opinion.

If you can do the Pique - Hummels swap' date=' I'd do it guaranteed.

I find it tough to tell whether Godin's a future 95-rated player, but he'll definitely be 93 or even 94 next rating, which would/should put him on par with Pique.

I wouldn't underestimate Benatia either. He's definitely in for a rise, and if he's able to keep this form, he should also be in [b']with a high 90's shot in my opinion.[/b]

Really? How many Defenders are in the "high 90s" bracket? None is the answer, yes a few have had 96 but even that is mid 90's. Defenders never get into the high 90s bracket. If you count 96 as "high 90s" then there are only 6 players in the entirety of the game at present that have a high 90's rating.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Muller for lewandowski?

Hazard for reus?

Lewa and Hazard' date=' imo.

Goalkeeper help please!

Bardi or Horn or Fahrmann or Unnerstall?

:)

Get Bardi.

Drmic or Benteke

Drmic, for me.

Goalkeeper help please!

Bardi or Horn or Fahrmann or Unnerstall?

:)

Bardi

Muller for lewandowski?

Hazard for reus?

Lewa

the one you prefer

Should I sell that defender Ogbonna of Juve?

I would sell him

Really? How many Defenders are in the "high 90s" bracket? None is the answer' date=' yes a few have had 96 but even that is mid 90's. Defenders never get into the high 90s bracket. If you count 96 as "high 90s" then there are only 6 players in the entirety of the game at present that have a high 90's rating.[/font']

I should correct myself: I meant mid 90's, so basically 94-96.

Should I sell that defender Ogbonna of Juve?

Sell him and buy Laporte or Shaw if you can.

Muller is highly overrated. Lewandowski is the closest thing to an ideal CF at the moment.

Lewa is a great player too, his potential is 96.

But 94 of Muller is pretty safe, he is the key player of Germany squad this year.

Lewa is a great player too' date=' his potential is 96.

But 94 of Muller is pretty safe, he is the key player of Germany squad this year.[/quote']

Muller by far isn't Germany's key player. Allright, he might have been in the 2010 WC, but the current Mannschaft have much more quality and experience than they had four years ago.

And besides, if you're saying that Lewa's a potential 96, you should be agreeing with me, or is my logic completely wrong?

Muller by far isn't Germany's key player. Allright' date=' he might have been in the 2010 WC, but the current Mannschaft have much more quality and experience than they had four years ago.

And besides, if you're saying that Lewa's a potential 96, you should be agreeing with me, or is my logic completely wrong?[/quote']

Yeah mate you right, let see what Muller does this year.:D

Aubameyang' date=' Pogba and 35M for Kompany and Busquets? I really need CB and Aubameyang is excess anyway. Doubt only about Pogba. What do you think guys? :)[/quote']

Depends on the cash but I would probably take Kompany and Busquets

Aubameyang' date=' Pogba and 35M for Kompany and Busquets? I really need CB and Aubameyang is excess anyway. Doubt only about Pogba. What do you think guys? :)[/quote']

I'd keep Pogba if I were you, bth.. But Kompany would be a great signing, tho.

Get the duo mate, you need CB's and both the players on offer are two of the highest ratedCin game that can play CB. It is a much sought after position, add to that your two players will take a long time to even get anywhere near the ratings of Kompany and Busquets by which time you may not even be in the set up.

Makes perfect business sense to me to get the duo. Kompany slots into your defence and Busquets can play instead of Pogba (that is if Pogba even starts for you.)