lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Dzeko or Mandzukic???

2. Strootman or Benatia???

3. Vela or James Rodriguez???

1. Mandzukic (personal preference really but I've been a big fan since I first watched him at Euro 2012 where he impressed me a lot).

2. Both excellent players to have but I'd go for Strootman' date=' I think he can hit a higher rating eventually, 93+ maybe.

3.James Rodriguez, Vela surprised me since leaving Arsenal with his goal output but I think the Colombian can be a very good player and reach the higher rating especially if he moves to a big club or Monaco become really successful. He has age on the Mexican too obviously.

Alonso+Casemiro or Kroos?

Kroos mainly because of Alonso's age and Casemiro doesn't seem to be in a position to rise much at the moment.

Kroos or Vidal?

On SM it's tougher but in real life I'd prefer Vidal for his completeness and versatility. Kroos has age advantage though so you can't really go wrong here' date=' both top players who can be 93+ for years.

J Boateng OR Smalling + C Planas + Tielemans.......

I'd go for Boateng, I don't think any of those 3 will get near his rating anytime soon. Tielemans I rate highly but he'll need a lot of time to develop.

Muller or Lewandowski?

De Gea or Ter Stegen?

Muller because he is more versatile and has the better national team. Ter Stegen mainly because he's moved to Barca and could rise a lot now. All four are nice options though here obviously' date=' can't see that you'd end up regretting it much whatever choice you made.

Grosskreutz or Azpiliceuta?

I like Grosskreutz but Azpilicueta for me, he has a slight chance for 91 this review and I see his peak rating being higher than the German's longer term.

William Carvalho + Gabriel barbosa vs Antoine Griezman please help me!! :confused:

Griezmann' date=' I've been very impressed by him from what I've seen. He seems to have so much to his game already. Carvalho is a fantastic talent too though but I see Gabigol as very unproven, if it was Januzaj or Meyer e.g. you were getting then I'd go for the duo but the Brazilian is a long way from a high rating and has much to prove first.

Jesè Rodriguez or Iturbe?

Jese for me. Showing great ability at the highest level and at Madrid he has the perfect platform to rise on SM in the future.

Bonucci or javi martinez?

I'd rather have Martinez, more versatile and I think he might reach a higher rating than the Italian.

I'm planning to sell my Ozil for Isco + Javi Martinez.

My XI average rating is 91 and Ozil is my best player (although not for output as yet), my defence is a bit of a weak spot in my squad, John Terry is my best rated and most others are 89 or 90 so I was thinking Javi could help there while Isco could replace Ozil longer term in the midfield.

My thinking was that Ozil is fairly steady at 94 now with Arsenal but probably wouldn't rise again unless he starred and won the league/CL or a major tournament with Germany.

I got the impression that Isco hasn't been a solid starter for Madrid this season so won't rise now but he did quite well when he did play. Javi too I heard wasn't playing so much for Bayern this season but I know he's had lots of rumours about him recently.

My thought was that Isco has the talent to emulate Mata/Silva and reach 93/94 eventually and that Javi can rise again in the future. I wondered what other people thought though because maybe you might not think it wise to sell your highest rated player who is still young and to take a rating hit in your starting XI.

How likely is it that Isco will become a key player at Madrid? Will Javi get more games next season under Pep and is his CB position likely to be safe?

Thanks for your help. :)

I'm planning to sell my Ozil for Isco + Javi Martinez.

My XI average rating is 91 and Ozil is my best player (although not for output as yet)' date=' my defence is a bit of a weak spot in my squad, John Terry is my best rated and most others are 89 or 90 so I was thinking Javi could help there while Isco could replace Ozil longer term in the midfield.

My thinking was that Ozil is fairly steady at 94 now with Arsenal but probably wouldn't rise again unless he starred and won the league/CL or a major tournament with Germany.

I got the impression that Isco hasn't been a solid starter for Madrid this season so won't rise now but he did quite well when he did play. Javi too I heard wasn't playing so much for Bayern this season but I know he's had lots of rumours about him recently.

My thought was that Isco has the talent to emulate Mata/Silva and reach 93/94 eventually and that Javi can rise again in the future. I wondered what other people thought though because maybe you might not think it wise to sell your highest rated player who is still young and to take a rating hit in your starting XI.

How likely is it that Isco will become a key player at Madrid? Will Javi get more games next season under Pep and is his CB position likely to be safe?

Thanks for your help. :)[/quote']

I'd do the deal mate...Cheers

Trade Gotze for Reus?

Trade Falcao for Turan+Werner?

Both transfers are with one club.The manager of that club want to do both transfers,not one.

my current midlefield and attack:

Lahm

Ribery-Gotze-Schweinsteiger-Robben

Falcao-Muller

With these transfers:

Lahm

Ribery-Turan-Scweinsteiger-Robben

Falcao-Reus

What I can do?

I have Andrew Ayew .. and have ben offer ::: Matteo Darmian and 18 Million for him.. Should I do it .. Ayew have a wage of 400k That is the main problem .. But could his wage drop ??

Another question is I have Nasri and have been offer De Gea and Tomás KALAS Should I do ?? Thanks a lot ..:) Then I could sell Lloris ..

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jesè Rodriguez or Iturbe?

Jesè :D

Gabi for Gervinho and Destro? :confused::confused:

The duo :)

William Carvalho + Gabriel barbosa vs Antoine Griezman please help me!! :confused:

Griezman :D

Grosskreutz or Azpiliceuta?

Azpilicueta :D

Muller or Lewandowski?

De Gea or Ter Stegen?

Lewandowski and Ter Stegen

Kroos or Vidal?

Vidal' date=' for sure!

Stambouli(87) or Rekik(85)

Rekik :)

Alonso+Casemiro or Kroos?

Toni Kroos :)

I have Loris and Have been offered De Gea in exchange should I do it ??

Get De Gea :D

Leali or Koval

Leali :)

I have Andrew Ayew .. and have ben offer ::: Matteo Darmian and 18 Million for him.. Should I do it .. Ayew have a wage of 400k That is the main problem .. But could his wage drop ??

Another question is I have Nasri and have been offer De Gea and Tomás KALAS Should I do ?? Thanks a lot ..:) Then I could sell Lloris ..

If money really matters in your gameworld then do it. If not I would keep Ayew. For the Nasri deal its a fair offer an I would personally do the deal and yes would sell off Lloris and get someone good to cover Nasri. (No offense to Nasri meant)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Dzeko or Mandzukic???

2. Strootman or Benatia???

3. Vela or James Rodriguez???

1. Mandzukic

2. Strootman

3. J. Rodriguez

Trade Gotze for Reus?

Both transfers are with one club.The manager of that club want to do both transfers' date='not one.

Lahm

Falcao-Muller

With these transfers:

Lahm

Falcao-Reus

What I can do?[/quote']

Get Reus and keep Falcao

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1. Mandzukic

2. Strootman

3. J. Rodriguez

Get Reus and keep Falcao

The manager of that club want 2 transfer.one of them no.

If I want Reus,i get Turan+Werner,but i must give Falcao and Gotze

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If I want Reus' date='i get Turan+Werner,but i must give Falcao and Gotze[/quote']

I will keep Gotze and Falcao

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gundogan + Mkhitaryan or Schweinsteiger?

I have Schweinsteiger.

IMO, I'd take the two young. Ok, Bastian is very strong and can make a good world with Germany, but the other two are younger and can reach great achievements, especially Gundogan. :rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gundogan + Mkhitaryan or Schweinsteiger?

I have Schweinsteiger.

The duo :)

If I want Reus' date='i get Turan+Werner,but i must give Falcao and Gotze[/quote']

Umh... Keep Falcao and Gotze

Trade Gotze for Reus?

Both transfers are with one club.The manager of that club want to do both transfers' date='not one.

Lahm

Falcao-Muller

With these transfers:

Lahm

Falcao-Reus

What I can do?[/quote']

Just trade Ribery for Reus if you can!

Java Martinez and Ricardo Carvalho or Benzema?

I think I would go with Martinez because defenders are harder to get

CORREA' date=' Ángel + 12m or aubameyang (none play with aubameyang on 2 level 2 concerns[/quote']

I am a big fan of Correa but if the money can't get you more youngsters try to get better offer for Auba