lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

15/20 + Luisao is good!

Thanks. I probably would have accepted if he didn't ask for Rodrigo. I will counter-offer but I doubt he'd accept it without Rodrigo.

I also still have yet to decide on the 22m bid I received for Rodrigo. It seems like a good offer, but the problem with my game world is seemingly nobody sells players for cash, you always have to part-ex one player. But I want to build my first team rather than replace. 22m is a lot of money but I may not get the chance to spend it as I want to

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mandzukic + Fernando Reges for Ibra

Not sure how well Ibras rating will hold up

Not too long left in Ibra & Mandzukic is leaving Bayern but I expect he will go to a big team and do well' date=' I'd keep the duo mate

also fernando reges + Andre Ayew for Pirlo :)

I know he's just signed a new contract but he's too towards the end for my liking, the duo again

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby + TIELEMANS, Youri + BENTALEB, Nabil OR J Boateng...........

Its in a competitive GW and 91CB's are hard to find, I know I'd be loosing quite a bit from my youth setup but is it a case of needs must or should I tough it out...

Other defenders are:

Smalling

Chiriches

Santon

Laporte

Dodo

With Romangoli, Cancelo, Zaldua in the youth setup......

tough choice as I am building a youth team :confused::confused:

ALDERWEIRELD' date=' Toby + TIELEMANS, Youri + BENTALEB, Nabil OR J Boateng...........

Its in a competitive GW and 91CB's are hard to find, I know I'd be loosing quite a bit from my youth setup but is it a case of needs must or should I tough it out...

Other defenders are:

Smalling

Chiriches

Santon

Laporte

Dodo

tough choice as I am building a youth team :confused::confused:[/quote']

I would keep the trio; Alderwield should rise in the next rating changes, he has had a great season with Atletico. Tielemans has huge potential and is on his way to the top, future 90+ player.

The defenders you have are pretty decent, especially Laporte, imo it is only a matter of time before he gets the same rating as Boateng.

I would keep the trio; Alderwield should rise in the next rating changes' date=' he has had a great season with Atletico. Tielemans has huge potential and is on his way to the top, future 90+ player.

The defenders you have are pretty decent, especially Laporte, imo it is only a matter of time before he gets the same rating as Boateng.[/quote']

I don't think Toby has played enough for Atletico go get a rise if I'm honest, so I don't mind loosing him to bring in Boateng..

My main issue would be Tielemans, I know he is soooooo highly rated & I know he is the deal maker/breaker.......

About Laporte rising, true he should get 91 eventually but if he did and I had Boateng.... Well 2 x 91 at CB, happy days :D

Reus or Hazard?

Will Hazard get 94 in next review?

either is a great player. I like Hazard better IRL' date=' but Reus already has the 94 and could end up at Bayern or RM/Barca (top 3 ratings sides) where Hazard will be at Chelsea a fair while i think and could stop him egtting over 94/95.

Mandzukic + Fernando Reges for Ibra

Not sure how well Ibras rating will hold up

Do it, Zuki could be on the way out so that 96 just look even jucier.

also fernando reges + Andre Ayew for Pirlo :)

again id say yes' date=' Pirlo just turned 35 but in italy he could play playmaker role until 40, top player.

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby + TIELEMANS, Youri + BENTALEB, Nabil OR J Boateng...........

Other defenders are:

Smalling

Chiriches

Santon

Laporte

Dodo

tough choice as I am building a youth team :confused::confused:

Id say do it. Im rolling the dice that Bentaleb was a flash in the pan and wont get too far to fast (risky call). Tielemans is a great youth but if you are in a competitive world like a GC, id take Boateng. Smalling is pants, but between Boateng, Chiriches, Santon/Dodo and Laporte thats a tidy little backline.

ALDERWEIRELD' date=' Toby + TIELEMANS, Youri + BENTALEB, Nabil OR J Boateng...........

Other defenders are:

Smalling

Chiriches

Santon

Laporte

Dodo

tough choice as I am building a youth team :confused::confused:[/quote']

If you are in a competitive setup and you're trying to build a youth team, I would never ever let go Tielemans.

I offered 12m and Luisao for Jerome Boateng. He countered 20m and Luisao and Rodrigo. Am I the only one that thinks that's a bit ridiculous?

I wouldn't offer more than 16M + Luisão.

Inigo Martinez max potential???

92 / 93' date=' for me.

Jese + Townsend for Jovetic

I'd buy / keep the duo, mainly because of Jesé.

Leno vs. Rui Patricio' date=' who should I get?[/quote']

Like the other lads Laura, Leno would be my choice here.